Jan 15, 2021
Hey man, this is simply out of curiosity, but is everything okay? It's been... a year? Since the last update, and I'm a bit worried about the progression of the game. I understand if you want to make it properly, but may I ask how's the developing going?
Reminds me of Yandere Dev and that Osana update to be honest. Why work if you can just sit back and enjoy easy patreon money every week?
Maybe Komisari should make a gaming channel too, where he plays all day long and complains about people asking him to work on the game.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Reminds me of Yandere Dev and that Osana update to be honest. Why work if you can just sit back and enjoy easy patreon money every week?
Maybe Komisari should make a gaming channel too, where he plays all day long and complains about people asking him to work on the game.
Hmmm. I wonder who's the one whining here ...

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Will not happen sadly. Kommisari said he can not imagine how they could fit into the story so the best we would get is pregnant as an epilog thing.
Well after marrying Rebecca I'd think she would want us to give her an heir. Dunno about the rest of the girls, it would really be a problem with the adventuring ones at the least.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Well after marrying Rebecca I'd think she would want us to give her an heir. Dunno about the rest of the girls, it would really be a problem with the adventuring ones at the least.
Epilogues and similar are of course an open field but games like this, from a story as well as from a gameplay perspective, don't lend themselves to pregnancies just happening.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
this game needs pregnancies...
Will not happen sadly. Kommisari said he can not imagine how they could fit into the story so the best we would get is pregnant as an epilog thing.
Epilogues and similar are of course an open field but games like this, from a story as well as from a gameplay perspective, don't lend themselves to pregnancies just happening.
Pregnancy won't happen. And if it happens in an Epilogue, it won't count as a fetish, technically

Alvar101

May 27, 2018
where do we find the glitch ghost girl ?

i finished all the quests and reached the max progress with all the girls

Edit : ok so i've found the whole "get away" scene

is that as far as we can go in this version ?

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
So, how much 'content' is there for the Mom and Aunt?
No real incest so far. All three (includind sis although I guess you're more interested in the MILFs) have come into the main prologue (as opposed to the "prologue prologue" in your old village/town) but just before the current version ended. Aunt does a little bit, both mom and sis are still trying to fit in and especially sis (Ari) shows something appearing to be jealousy but that's it.

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes