Pienator

Sep 22, 2019
No real incest so far. All three (includind sis although I guess you're more interested in the MILFs) have come into the main prologue (as opposed to the "prologue prologue" in your old village/town) but just before the current version ended. Aunt does a little bit, both mom and sis are still trying to fit in and especially sis (Ari) shows something appearing to be jealousy but that's it.
my disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
No real incest so far. All three (includind sis although I guess you're more interested in the MILFs) have come into the main prologue (as opposed to the "prologue prologue" in your old village/town) but just before the current version ended. Aunt does a little bit, both mom and sis are still trying to fit in and especially sis (Ari) shows something appearing to be jealousy but that's it.
Doesn't he fuck the aunt? I thought that he did already.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Well HHG is the only Koikatsu game I've played that I would consider S-tier but there are some A-tiers I can recommend. Off the top of my head those would be Champion of Realms, Corrupted Kingdoms, Scarlet Law and Winds of Destiny.
Demons of the Hearth is good too, though it really depends on what is meant by 'similar', and if that means Koikatsu or other themes.

Nov 24, 2019
...it really depends on what is meant by 'similar', and if that means Koikatsu or other themes.
Yes, I agree. By the way, Champion of Realms is the closest to this one, and F95Zone agrees.

In a sense, The Last Sovereign and Love of Magic are similar (at least, they were the ones I played after HHG and actually got to complete whatever content was available - doesn't happen often) - all these three have great stories decently written, all of these have a harem (sort of, in Love of Magic case), all have gameplay and managed to avoid the grind, but the art style is different, the engine is different (HHG uses the far superior Ren'Py, the others are RPGM and Unity), the fetishes are different, and well. Obviously, they are not the same game.

So it really, really depends on what you're looking for.

I assume you could just use the latest alpha to filter games with similar tags if you want, in fact, F95 Zone has 13 recommendations for you with some core tags in common (fantasy, humor, harem, male protagonist, sandbox - Goes down to 4 recommendations if we include monster girl tag, including this and Champion of Realms).

Try playing a bit with it, do some experimentation (e.g. replace "must be male protag" with "must NOT be female protag"), sometimes you can find good games there as well.

Reactions: Cartageno

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Yeah, it would really help what precisely it is you're enjoying with this game: looks? Kinks? General setting? Tone of the story? Gameplay elements?

And answers might differ massively by whom you ask, for example I wouldn't have though of "Love of Magic" as being similar at all and might think more along the lines of "Lessons in Love" (not a recommendation though) as having certain similarities (albeit also a few differences).

c4145317

Oct 14, 2019
So can anyone recommend something similar?
I haven't been able to find anything I'd call similar, thus I find myself lurking this thread like a starving vulture. But if what you're looking for is something that makes characters feel "real", which I think is one of the better points of HHG, give Majikoi a look. It's pure VN, but it does characterization amazingly well.

Wisblade

Jul 2, 2019
Nice game, but I'm quite stuck near the end...

I can't finish the "big quest": game requires to reach maximum level with girls, but... it's done. I even finished the prologue, thinking it would unlock the quest, but no way. I indeed miss one girl (probably Narissa), and Delilah is at zero and can't progress.
But every other girls are capped, headpatted, done all scenes for all girls, all perks are farmed but Jimmy's head pats... According to the hint (level 10 for the 6 first, then 6/5/3/5/5 for Sunny to Letitia), I done everything.
Also got the two ghost scenes, all guild upgrades (still two unknown)...

What did I miss?

Thanks.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Nice game, but I'm quite stuck near the end...

I can't finish the "big quest": game requires to reach maximum level with girls, but... it's done. I even finished the prologue, thinking it would unlock the quest, but no way. I indeed miss one girl (probably Narissa), and Delilah is at zero and can't progress.
But every other girls are capped, headpatted, done all scenes for all girls, all perks are farmed but Jimmy's head pats... According to the hint (level 10 for the 6 first, then 6/5/3/5/5 for Sunny to Letitia), I done everything.
Also got the two ghost scenes, all guild upgrades (still two unknown)...

What did I miss?

Thanks.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hello! After you click on the bed, click on finish prologue and see the full event, there's no more story content after all! Thank you for playing uwu

Reactions: jxd

Wisblade

Jul 2, 2019
Hello! After you click on the bed, click on finish prologue and see the full event, there's no more story content after all! Thank you for playing uwu
OK, thanks. So, no way to either finish this quest during the prologue, or to get the missing girl?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Is there a new version out or is it still at prologue state?
Either way I'm fine waiting because fishing is a thing.

*Circular pattern mouse dragging intensifies*

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes