Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
A quick update regardless of the past discussion about if the saves were going to be reset if HHG migrated to Renpy 8, with python 3.

I updated to renpy 8. I had to rewrite a lot of code but; the Previous v0.1.2 saves still work!
So, no need to create a new save if someone is playing the game or finished the game previous to the update.

No weird hidden buttons, no weird instructions in Patreon posts or whatever, just turn the game on and choose your save or start again, as it should be.
I dodged a headache bullet.

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
A quick update regardless of the past discussion about if the saves were going to be reset if HHG migrated to Renpy 8, with python 3.

I updated to renpy 8. I had to rewrite a lot of code but; the Previous v0.1.2 saves still work!
So, no need to create a new save if someone is playing the game or finished the game previous to the update.

No weird hidden buttons, no weird instructions in Patreon posts or whatever, just turn the game on and choose your save or start again, as it should be.
I dodged a headache bullet.
Well, since it's taking a while to get the update out, I'm probably going to start from scratch anyway, but it's good news nonetheless!

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I know this is an annoying question but I haven't really checked this thread in quite some time since most of the time people are just complaining about having to wait for their free game. Are there any news regarding when the update will be released? I know Komi said that it would be released this year but I am just wondering if he has mentioned how close he is to release it.

Chuchuu

Nov 22, 2019
I know this is an annoying question but I haven't really checked this thread in quite some time since most of the time people are just complaining about having to wait for their free game. Are there any news regarding when the update will be released? I know Komi said that it would be released this year but I am just wondering if he has mentioned how close he is to release it.
He said later this year i assume it will be November or December. So on or before 31 December.
And also people has right to criticize. Not all the people are waiting for a free game. Some are supporting on patreon some did in the past and many will subscribe when the update drops.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
He said later this year i assume it will be November or December. So on or before 31 December.
And also people has right to criticize. Not all the people are waiting for a free game. Some are supporting on patreon some did in the past and many will subscribe when the update drops.
From what I've seen in this forum for the past 5 years, the people that complain the most about wait time, are not and most likely will never be supporters. But thank you for the answer.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Komisari

On reflection, I was a bit harsh. Some of your non-lewd sneak peaks have been dank. That minutes-long Lucy conversation and that spider(?) girl's crazy eyes were pretty cool, and I REALLY dug Leticia's spellcasting animation.
Thank you! I'm aware that there are not too many lewd/erotic sneak peeks, I don't want to show too many lewd scenes or animations mostly because I want people to experience them inside the game, I mean, a character looking pensive with the moon behind doesn't reveal too much, but an Ari and Lucy threesome animation can... reveal and ruin some stuff xD. But people have been asking me to post some lewd sneak peeks, so I will post some soon.

OzBa

May 9, 2017
As much as I would love to see an ArixLucyxMC threesome right now dear god unf, that sounds like the climax (pun intended) to an entire storyline! Keep that under wraps!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Komisari

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
Thank you! I'm aware that there are not too many lewd/erotic sneak peeks, I don't want to show too many lewd scenes or animations mostly because I want people to experience them inside the game, I mean, a character looking pensive with the moon behind doesn't reveal too much, but an Ari and Lucy threesome animation can... reveal and ruin some stuff xD. But people have been asking me to post some lewd sneak peeks, so I will post some soon.
If you do that here, make sure to use spoiler tags. I want to remain unspoiled until I get to play the update :)

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes