holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
It's been a while since I've commented here and I just watch, but let's talk about the game. Do you think we'll be able to find a girlfriend for our bro one day?
Sometimes I stop and think... but I don't think it would be cool for a harem game... or would it...
Maybe as the end of the story, maybe.
Only if we get to fuck her aswell

Fuscen

Dec 21, 2020
Only if we get to fuck her aswell
If that is the case, the law of equivalent asschange demands Jimmy to fuck you to complete the trifecta.
I would pray for your posterior, but Jimmy's such a chad of chads I don't think there would be anything left after he's done.

JimmyThundercock.png
Is Jimmy getting his edgy anime training arc? Will he finally ascend to his rightful throne and become [Jimmy, Blessed Breastseeker of the Mammary Valley]?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All this and more, on the next installment of Jimmy's Fishing Guild Z!

brymont92

Jun 12, 2017
Wow... its been a while. Is there a release date? Dev should consider a "previously" narrative asset cuz i cant say i remember the plot of this game. Something about a dead dad?

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Wow... its been a while. Is there a release date? Dev should consider a "previously" narrative asset cuz i cant say i remember the plot of this game. Something about a dead dad?
a guy falls from a cliff and ends up in a town where he weirdly turns into a hero only to get money to go back to his town. In the middle, he becomes affectionate with the people, his family ends up there because a bad guy blablabla, so he ends up living in that town. A demon appears and says she wants to change the way people see demons, the demon drinks a potion the potato hero bought to the reunion and ends up being a small demon, like a fairy.
potato hero wants to kick the hell out of the demon and make her go away, for that, he needs crimsonborn blood.

and that's it, basically.
but, if people ends up voting to upgrade the game to a better renpy version, all saves will be wiped, so yeah.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Satyr and HogRocket

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
a guy falls from a cliff and ends up in a town where he weirdly turns into a hero only to get money to go back to his town. In the middle, he becomes affectionate with the people, his family ends up there because a bad guy blablabla, so he ends up living in that town. A demon appears and says she wants to change the way people see demons, the demon drinks a potion the potato hero bought to the reunion and ends up being a small demon, like a fairy.
potato hero wants to kick the hell out of the demon and make her go away, for that, he needs crimsonborn blood.

and that's it, basically.
but, if people ends up voting to upgrade the game to a better renpy version, all saves will be wiped, so yeah.
I remember the game being a whole lot more amazing than this description:unsure:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

dont sweat it - less time writing descriptions. Means more time for making Lucy content ;):love::LOL:

SOOOooo looking forward to new content no matter how long it takes, this is STILL one the top 3 games in my “faves in no order” list (so there kind IS an order) and I tend to lose interest in a a game after long delays but not Lucy this one!

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
If that's the method_unpickle bug it's already been fixed, so if you wait until the next Renpy release to upgrade then saves from 0.1.2 should work fine.

Reactions: sanjizz

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
If that's the method_unpickle bug it's already been fixed, so if you wait until the next Renpy release to upgrade then saves from 0.1.2 should work fine.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Where did you get this info? This would save me a lot of time

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
Lol the guy hasnt put out a update on the game for damn near 2 years while earning almost 7k a month.....the game is abandoned. The creator fell prey to what happens to alot of creators they pump out the content until they get a decent amount of supporters then bam updates fall off or in this case just stop. Then they will do the random post on their page to make their supporters believe that they are still working on it while parting the fools who still support him from their money. Oh lets not forget about the cliche excuses the creators always use they got sick, family member died, they had a kid, got married. While you have other creators that the same shit happens to they takes a small break and will pump those outdates back out soon after cause to alot of them this is their main source of income now. There are creators like Ocean who is pumping out content for 2 games at once for games that have grew in leaps in bounds as far as quality. Just as there is lazy people at your job there are lazy game creators.
So why do you care so much about coming here to write a bible on a thread that you don't like, talking about a game you think is abandoned? What the fuck do you want to achieve with this?

Haven't you realized that you're just wasting your time with this?

unspecialkay

Dec 21, 2019
So why do you care so much about coming here to write a bible on a thread that you don't like, talking about a game you think is abandoned? What the fuck do you want to achieve with this?

Haven't you realized that you're just wasting your time with this?
I guess everyone is entitled to an opinion

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
their needs to be some sort of sticky in the first post explaining why its abandoned and what the dev's situation is. too many pointless banter on the state of this game.
In short; It has the abandoned tag because surpassed the un-written 18 months rule without update.
Dev's situation is: Working on the game, the update will release this year.

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes