markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I say just let the haters hate...no matter what you do it will always be the same. Release it today and they'll just find something to complain about tomorrow. Its an unending cycle:FacePalm:

Reactions: Kantanshi

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
At the end of the day folks, let folks do what they want with their own money, it ain't yours and it ain't your business if they wanna support who they wanna support. Their life, their choices, not yours and you should never tell someone else what they should and shouldn't do 'coz that sh- is always annoying.

Even if I'm one of those folks in some games, I am a hypocrite and I don't give a dam-.
Burn in the dumpster fire you piece of sh- game CoC 2 and get buried form the salt mine all those who support Savin and Co.

With that out of the way let's go back to our copium filled comments like me trying to say:

It'll come out tomorrow, surely.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I guess I missed the part where I should warn folks that yeah, try not to expect something to come out anytime soon.
:FacePalm:

AntiFlash

Jan 18, 2019
it's a testament to how good the released material is that plenty of us are still patiently waiting and keeping an eye out for this one
"Patiently" is not the right word.

I doubt anyone is PATIENT waiting for a two year update

And from what I saw it will still take >>>MONTHS<<< to come out

Kantanshi

Dec 28, 2018

Actually, I am waiting patiently if a bit eagerly. I'm ok with the wait for something with a good storyline and quality like HHG. I know there's going to be plenty of content when it does come out. I much prefer a larger amount of content after some time waiting rather than 1 or 2 small scenes every couple of week like others are doing. There's plenty of other games that I play that do small but frequent updates that I haven't played for over a year because, to me, one or two encounters then having to wait again is more frustrating than a longer wait. I'm the type of person that will wait for a whole season of a tv show to air before I watch any of it.

• Haha
Reactions: WarLord01A

Wallsfalldown

Jul 20, 2018
All I'mma say is if this update comes out and isn't like 10 gigs of work, that's a bad sign. Only games I see with such long lapses between updates are the ones being strung out for the $$$$.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Komisari

Kantanshi

Dec 28, 2018
All I'mma say is if this update comes out and isn't like 10 gigs of work, that's a bad sign. Only games I see with such long lapses between updates are the ones being strung out for the $$$$.
From what I understand from following the thread for a while is that this coming release is going to double, or possibly more than double, the current content.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Komisari

Kantanshi

Dec 28, 2018
Just out of curiosity because I know that the download is going to be very large, is it possible to split it into a multi part archive like they used to do in the old days? Unpacking it is just as easy as a single archive file but people could then get the whole thing from sites like Mega that limit the file size that's downloadable to those that aren't paying for the service. All they have to do at that point is flip VPNs for each file to get it all in one day. I know it isn't common practice these days, but I remember back in BBS times that it was the only way to share files. Hell, I remember the best way was on Fidonet newsgroups.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019

Oh, I think I am patient. If it will come out one day, I will be happy. If it won't - well, enough else to do and enjoy in my life. My well being doesn't depend on this game. And with many things in my life the timescale is indeed "months" and longer, so that's also not new.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Just out of curiosity because I know that the download is going to be very large, is it possible to split it into a multi part archive like they used to do in the old days? Unpacking it is just as easy as a single archive file but people could then get the whole thing from sites like Mega that limit the file size that's downloadable to those that aren't paying for the service. All they have to do at that point is flip VPNs for each file to get it all in one day. I know it isn't common practice these days, but I remember back in BBS times that it was the only way to share files. Hell, I remember the best way was on Fidonet newsgroups.
Of course it's possible, but I don't know if there's much point. Mega doesn't limit file sizes, it limits bandwidth. It blocks multiple smaller downloads just the same as one big download. When you hit the end of bandwidth you can switch VPN to get it going again regardless of if it's one file or multiple.

unspecialkay

Dec 21, 2019
Of course it's possible, but I don't know if there's much point. Mega doesn't limit file sizes, it limits bandwidth. It blocks multiple smaller downloads just the same as one big download. When you hit the end of bandwidth you can switch VPN to get it going again regardless of if it's one file or multiple.
Or wait a few days

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes