Kantanshi

Dec 28, 2018
Of course it's possible, but I don't know if there's much point. Mega doesn't limit file sizes, it limits bandwidth. It blocks multiple smaller downloads just the same as one big download. When you hit the end of bandwidth you can switch VPN to get it going again regardless of if it's one file or multiple.
I didn't mean that it won't let a person put a large file on their servers, I meant it won't let a person download them. There was a file I wanted before that was quite large and even though I hadn't downloaded from Mega in several days, it wouldn't even let me begin downloading the file. They do limit the amount of data you can transfer from them in one day. I'm the only person on my network so bandwidth shouldn't be an issue. There aren't multiple people on my connection trying to download from Mega. I'm not sure if I'm just misunderstanding what you said, I'm sorry.

• Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I didn't mean that it won't let a person put a large file on their servers, I meant it won't let a person download them. There was a file I wanted before that was quite large and even though I hadn't downloaded from Mega in several days, it wouldn't even let me begin downloading the file. They do limit the amount of data you can transfer from them in one day. I'm the only person on my network so bandwidth shouldn't be an issue. There aren't multiple people on my connection trying to download from Mega. I'm not sure if I'm just misunderstanding what you said, I'm sorry.
You might want to install the downloader. Downloading by browser indeed may give you a "memory exceeded" already well below the daily 5 (4?) gig allowance.

Though I have to admit I don't like using software like that myself, so I just skip the Mega downloads on larger files.

Reactions: Kantanshi

sonofadude

Jan 2, 2021
Aww maan. Now it's abandoned. Author's gone missing, no one knows what's happening, no one talks about it through the last few dozens of pages. Cruel world. I'm outta here.

• Haha
Reactions: Bob Jared

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Sometimes I wish I could forget this game and be pleasantly surprised when it updates so that I am no longer checking this thread like an addict in withdrawal. This image of Lucy proudly showing proof of turning Hero into a daddy It's my headcanon now, you can't convince me otherwise. makes it worth it though.
If you look at the shadow, you will see that the PoV is from Shino!
xD

• Wow
Reactions: c4145317

bib4zqg63k

Aug 1, 2021
To be fair, every time one of you quote them, they get an alert, so. And y'all quote them a lot.

Like, I'm getting alerts every time you guys post just for looking at the thread today.
It's been a while since I've commented here and I just watch, but let's talk about the game. Do you think we'll be able to find a girlfriend for our bro one day?
Sometimes I stop and think... but I don't think it would be cool for a harem game... or would it...
Maybe as the end of the story, maybe.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Komisari

Manaroth25M

Jul 8, 2022
I played this game before currupted kingdoms I noticed alot of the images to be almost the same the witch cottage, the beach, the heart system with the girls, icons like storage and stuff are these free assets somewhere or someone ripping someone else off?

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes