devil_hunter

Jul 1, 2017
In short; It has the abandoned tag because surpassed the un-written 18 months rule without update.
Dev's situation is: Working on the game, the update will release this year.
Any chance you can edit the first post with this exact comment? or maybe your first comment with this? its just so maybe we can lessen the same comments we've seen in this thread many times.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
In short; It has the abandoned tag because surpassed the un-written 18 months rule without update.
Dev's situation is: Working on the game, the update will release this year.
Thanks for the update Dev!
Any chance you can edit the first post with this exact comment? or maybe your first comment with this? its just so maybe we can lessen the same comments we've seen in this thread many times.
Added that info to the OP!

Cheers

unspecialkay

Dec 21, 2019
Everybody take a shit too, but nobody goes around saying what kind of poop they pooped today
You seem to have no problem with that. You can agree or disagree but everyone is entitled to an opinion. Just cuz you don´t like them doesn't mean they should supressed

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
You seem to have no problem with that. You can agree or disagree but everyone is entitled to an opinion. Just cuz you don´t like them doesn't mean they should supressed
It's not suppressing an opinion though if I say that I think it is stupid and shouldn't have been said in the first place. That's my opinion then to which I am just as entitled. Here Rodrigo just voiced his opinion on another person's opinion. That's part of the deal - if you say something you may get feedback. Just because somebody doesn't like it doesn't mean it should be suppressed.

LunZhuoHan

Mar 9, 2022
Does anyone know why on the Mac version the game just instantly crashes? I clicked on the app to open it but it just instantly closes itself.

Kyriel

Oct 24, 2019
I can only imagine how big of an update it'll be. I mean, it's got to be huge considering that only the prologue was a few hours of gameplay by itself. One thing is for sure: I can't wait

GreenGobbo

Oct 18, 2018
are there any scenes with the mother
As far as I recall not yet. Prologue is pretty quick and ends with the MC far away from home starting a new life in a distant land.
There's a bunch if people introduced afterwards while he tries to settle in, but don't recall the mom popping back up yet. There's a maid living with you, but she's not related. At least that's what I remember. Last time I played was like a year ago.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
As far as I recall not yet. Prologue is pretty quick and ends with the MC far away from home starting a new life in a distant land.
There's a bunch if people introduced afterwards while he tries to settle in, but don't recall the mom popping back up yet. There's a maid living with you, but she's not related. At least that's what I remember. Last time I played was like a year ago.
Elizabeth ends up in the town of the Hero. Together with Ari and Leticia.
There are a couple of events with them before the end of the prologue, that is when you meet the demon at the cliff.

Reactions: GreenGobbo

Chuchuu

Nov 22, 2019
Komisari what will be the playtime for the update. Prologue took me like 10 hours to complete. how big this update is compare to prologue? Love your work looking forward to the release hope we get ari butt in new update.

Oct 7, 2017
Elizabeth ends up in the town of the Hero. Together with Ari and Leticia.
There are a couple of events with them before the end of the prologue, that is when you meet the demon at the cliff.
Are there a lot of new scenes with them in the new update? Or will there be less of a focus on them?

GreenGobbo

Oct 18, 2018
How does the incest patch work? I can't find a patch for it... It said i need to edit a patch file but i dont have a patch file. Where is it?
It's the file at the bottom of the post here:
Well on the bright side the old incest patch still works :sneaky:
https://f95zone.to/threads/heros-harem-guild-v0-1-1-beta-build-1-komisari.42173/post-2777552

Cosmetic Extra
I took 'game\gui\window_icon.png' and converted it to icon.ico along with made a copy of it that is 32x32.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Removed Extra Icons do to dev's request
https://f95zone.to/threads/heros-harem-guild-v0-1-2-public-komisari.42173/post-6925015
Just click the up arrow at the top of the second quote box and download the file in the post it redirects you to.

Reactions: masterdragonson
4.40 star(s) 207 Votes