DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Beware, so far from the Christmas update, there's not a sex scene in there (I stopped just after completing all of the girls Mini Santa Hats, just before getting to that one cat boy's Mini Santa Hat.). All of the scenes in there are just foreplays/teasing stuff, so I'd rather wait for the next update.

Ghostmasta

Dec 29, 2018
How can I unlock or find the bar?

And I have an exclamation mark over the market at night, but find nothing to do.

Last edited:

OzBa

May 9, 2017
Beware, so far from the Christmas update, there's not a sex scene in there (I stopped just after completing all of the girls Mini Santa Hats, just before getting to that one cat boy's Mini Santa Hat.). All of the scenes in there are just foreplays/teasing stuff, so I'd rather wait for the next update.
All the Snowy Queen girls get a vaginal sex scene each. Actually keep playing.

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
I seem to be stuck -
Lucy - Continue finishing quests and relationships. (4)
Rebecca - Continue the prologue. (5)
Fara - Continue the prologue. (5)
Luna - Continue the prologue. (5)
Shino - Continue the prologue. (5)

(The only quest I have is "Prologue" and the only objective remaining is "Progress with Rebecca to meet a pink-haired girl")

(There's no quest to find Jimmy, I'm pretty sure I've checked everywhere to see if I can find Evie without it, but Rebecca wont give me that quest.)

Mar 9, 2021
11.75 GIGS?!
Does anyone have a compressed version, because I'm pretty sure I'll need to buy MEGA to be able to download this as it is right now

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
H-game with building/upgrading town/ MC's home mechanics are a thing I enjoy.

Even if its as simple as "mc uses the game currency/generic sexpoints to make house fancier to get passive boosts/just looks good."

Looks like this has that sort of thing, so I'll give it a try.

EDIT: 11.75 GB HOLY SHIT MAYBE LATER. Why is the gofile 12.6GB? Compression issues? :KEK:

Reactions: Bob Jared

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
H-game with building/upgrading town/ MC's home mechanics are a thing I enjoy.

Even if its as simple as "mc uses the game currency/generic sexpoints to make house fancier to get passive boosts/just looks good."

Looks like this has that sort of thing, so I'll give it a try.

EDIT: 11.75 GB HOLY SHIT MAYBE LATER. Why is the gofile 12.6GB? Compression issues? :KEK:
Welcome to HHG. :KEK:
Yes, this game is in fact 10+ GB...

• Wow
Reactions: vilewe7570
4.40 star(s) 207 Votes