Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Beware, so far from the Christmas update, there's not a sex scene in there (I stopped just after completing all of the girls Mini Santa Hats, just before getting to that one cat boy's Mini Santa Hat.). All of the scenes in there are just foreplays/teasing stuff, so I'd rather wait for the next update.
There are 6 sex scenes.

LeoNSFWAccount

Apr 25, 2023
I want to cheat that damn fishing game, I hate it with all my heart, someone know how?
Yeah I couldn't get this done because of the random frame hitching made it impossible to consistently hit the crits. 3090 and 5950x btw, lmao.

You can go to [Local Install]/game/script/013christmasFishing.rpy, Ctrl+F "yinna_fight", and change the HP or seconds to whatever you want. Press save and restart your game.

peterppp

Mar 5, 2020
give me a day or so and I'll start porting this one to new renpy versions like the v0.1.3 is

Once I port everything, I will build for mac.
dude, friendly advice. you know you have problems with estimating how long things take, so don't keep saying stuff like "a day or so".

every time you want to write day, you write few months, every time you want to write month, you write year. every time you want to write year, you write 10 years.

instead of saying "give me a day or so to fix it, then another month and i'll release it for mac, then in a year, i'll release another update" you would say "give me a few months or so to fix it, then another year and i'll release it for mac, then in 10 years, i'll release another update".

this way, you can never disappoint people. everyone is happy

• Red Heart
Reactions: Komisari

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
dude, friendly advice. you know you have problems with estimating how long things take, so don't keep saying stuff like "a day or so".

every time you want to write day, you write few months, every time you want to write month, you write year. every time you want to write year, you write 10 years.

instead of saying "give me a day or so to fix it, then another month and i'll release it for mac, then in a year, i'll release another update" you would say "give me a few months or so to fix it, then another year and i'll release it for mac, then in 10 years, i'll release another update".

Or just be straight:
It comes out when it comes out.
Y'all can unsub anytime.

Reactions: unspecialkay

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Gotta say for 3 years worth "development" it was so lackluster, its been years and the Action button STILL doesnt have repeatables for everyone. I expected for those 3 years the errors shouldnt have been in the release version. And also...Really? Just Really? We are STILL in the prologue?
Every fix was done in Chapter 1.

I used an UNCHANGED v0.1.2 version, the one that was public for everyone. It was easier for me to create extra v0.1.2 content because making it in Chapter 1 new systems and stuff would be a... well... mess to delete all the new stuff just to add the event hahahah.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019

Yes, sorry. xD

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
Don't. Thank you.
I just encountered a strange bug but dunno if can be considered like that... first of all I play on win, I open the board in the guild and after I select someone for a job I can't click anything else BUT after I open the screen for save and go back everything go normal until I send someone else on jobs, the steps I encountered are basically this ones:
- open guild board
- send someone for a job (anyone none excluded)
- select location (I have only the city all the other places are closed)
- go back to the screen board
- wherever I click nothing happen
- open save menu using right mouse click and close it
- go back to guild board and everything work again
- select someone else for a job, problem again

> yes, I'm using an old save of the 0.1.2 pc build... made with the previous build that I had dl the 23/11/2020, I have in my pc since then
> yes, I completed the winter event
> no, I didn't overwrite the old save and build, is something I never do

littleblack

Aug 23, 2018
GoFile link seems to be corrupted, its few mb less than other link and when I successfully download it there's an error on rpa files

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
I just encountered a strange bug but dunno if can be considered like that... first of all I play on win, I open the board in the guild and after I select someone for a job I can't click anything else BUT after I open the screen for save and go back everything go normal until I send someone else on jobs, the steps I encountered are basically this ones:
- open guild board
- send someone for a job (anyone none excluded)
- select location (I have only the city all the other places are closed)
- go back to the screen board
- wherever I click nothing happen
- open save menu using right mouse click and close it
- go back to guild board and everything work again
- select someone else for a job, problem again

> yes, I'm using an old save of the 0.1.2 pc build... made with the previous build that I had dl the 23/11/2020, I have in my pc since then
> yes, I completed the winter event
> no, I didn't overwrite the old save and build, is something I never do
Use the patch provided messages above.

Reactions: littleblack
Oct 11, 2019
Finally after all this time i can fish again, komi it brings a tear to me eye knowing I can get out there and cast my line thank you for this update. I want you to know I never had any doubt that your fishing game would receive an update. Hope you are doing well and this is the part where my hook hits the water, the women love me but the fish fear me stay strong komi.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
I seem to be stuck -
Lucy - Continue finishing quests and relationships. (4)
Rebecca - Continue the prologue. (5)
Fara - Continue the prologue. (5)
Luna - Continue the prologue. (5)
Shino - Continue the prologue. (5)

(The only quest I have is "Prologue" and the only objective remaining is "Progress with Rebecca to meet a pink-haired girl")

(There's no quest to find Jimmy, I'm pretty sure I've checked everywhere to see if I can find Evie without it, but Rebecca wont give me that quest.)
Could you please send me your save?

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
There is a new patch, guys.
I've made a ticket to upload it.

I will try to wait for a while to see if anyone else has a strange problem, if they don't I will pack the game again and post it so people don't have problems anymore.

THIS PATCH SHOULD FIX ALMOST EVERY PROLOGUE BUG for now.
I really have to use Chapter 1 systems as soon as possible, working with 2 years old code is not funny. xD

How to apply; Extract the SCRIPT folder that its inside the .zip I sent. Move it to the "game" folder of the game and it'll ask you to replace. Replace everything.

EDIT: Updated fix from b to c. Fixed Delilah talk.

Last edited:
Reactions: kingc123

ErisT

Mar 13, 2020
Hi Komi. Finished the update last night. Stayed way past my normal bedtime because I just couldn't put it down! Some favorite scenes were actually Elizabeth and Ari, even though I wouldn't have put them in my favorite characters previously at the end of Prologue. Also "the Boys" scene was genuinely pretty funny. I thought I would cringe more at some of the humor, but you got at least one genuine laugh out of me there, so I was happy with that!

If I could ask one question/offer one small criticism: Do you put manual pauses/breaks during the dialogue, like after commas and ellipses, for dramatic effect? Or is that something relevant to the increased amount of expression changes and images you're using? I felt like, especially in the opening section, a lot of the dialogue felt very stilted and jarring,
because every time it got halfway through a line
it pauses before displaying the rest.
Sometimes in places where it makes sense,
like after a comma,
but also sometimes
just seemingly at random.
The above is a little example of what I mean, but I don't think those manual pauses are necessary for most readers to understand, unless it's specifically tied to a change of character expressions or something else happening on the screen. If I see a line like, "Jimmy... what are you talking about??" I don't think a pause is needed after the ellipses, you can just display the whole line and I'll be able to insert the pause myself when reading the line.
I started a new game file just to see if it was always like that, and the beginning of the game definitely has a more natural feel to it without frequent pauses in the middle of lines, though there are a couple of times where it's used specifically for effect, and it works okay when it's infrequent like that. I don't know, maybe if you want to look into it, try and poll your audience somewhere if the pauses are distracting/jarring, or if it's fine and I'm one lone weird voice out there. :p

Reactions: kingc123
4.40 star(s) 207 Votes