- open torrent file
- qBittorrent opens
- click ok
- wait 15 minutes
- completed the dl

work smarter not harder my friend :cool:

Demithycs

Jan 20, 2018
I feel like it's been forever since this was last updated. Glad to see it still alive. Also holy cow, am I the only one that doesn't remember this being 12gb? And there's even a 1gb content patch. Thank god the actual game is posted on GoFile. Took me literally 3 minutes to download.

Reactions: tonz42

Stringy Bob

Apr 12, 2021
Happy you liked it!
The Boys' scene it's by far my favorite. I was scared that people wouldn't understand that strange humor but it seems like it worked. xD
I left all my bird-brain cells in there.

Yes, I put manual pauses during commas and ".".
This is the way I've been doing in Chapter 1, I wanted the game to be slower and have a more cinematic feeling.

I'm glad someone is talking about this because it was one of my biggest doubts, seems like some people don't actually like it. They just want to click and advance dialogue.

For now, seems like people is not complaining but some users are not happy about it; I have two solutions for now:
- Using HALF the time I use for small breaks. So It's more natural but there's still that feel.
- Add an option in preferences to disable this.

I think that with an option to disable it people would be happy!
I think it would make more sense and be more cinematic to only have a pause significant places or in certain (not all) dramatic scenes, rather than at the end of almost every sentence. It will get very annoying very quickly if its over done.

curiousmiqote

Feb 10, 2023
This game is back!!! I remember playing this years ago and loved it. It's been a while since I've seen an update, but I'm glad it's back!

Last edited:
Jul 17, 2020
hmm as an experiment i hotswapped lib folder and renpy folder from renpy-7.4.11-sdk and game runs lag fee, gonna see if i encounter errors lol

ganesha2407

Nov 6, 2020
Alright, hold up.... wait a freaking minute.......this shit isn't paywalled? :FacePalm:

The way people were talking.... WTF. Alright, if so I'll own up and retract the shittalking. I got zero beef with the dev then. Do your thing then bro. :LUL:
yeah,this things is free totally.
someone around the world just generous enough to subscribe to his patreon and willingly "donate" to komi every months to see what is he doing with this game in subscription patreon content.

but at the end of the day,komi needs to spills almost everything in his patreon subscriber contents because all of the hate in here.

well just like you said,the hate is unstoppable train right now.
people here mad because wondering how the f... people still subscribe to his patreon without 2 years update.
but honestly since I'm in the coping side and not spend any penny to komi, I'm just happy this game is finally updated :KEK:.

ganesha2407

Nov 6, 2020
in the bright side
Komi isn't like Yandere simulator dev :KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK:
we got actual update & Chapter 1 is approaching around corner (totally not coping and waiting for 6month again)

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
hmm as an experiment i hotswapped lib folder and renpy folder from renpy-7.4.11-sdk and game runs lag fee, gonna see if i encounter errors lol
Probably you will find the text tag not closing blablabla.
Let me know what you find

Zenovar

Mar 18, 2023
I've read that, yep.
I don't think I'm hurting anyone with a .1 micro delay in dialogues, BUT still, I can understand some people don't like it.

I use hard pauses for transitions between scenes because, as I said, I want to give a cinematic look by using a slow transition and proper timings for dialogue. When a user sees a black screen, he clicks, without the hard pause, this would make the image TO INSTANTLY appear without any kind of... you know... for me, it looks horrible when a game does that with transitions XD.

And, as always, you can INSTANTLY skip all of this if you are skipping. I'm not forcing you to see all those "cool transitions".
If I make a preference, will be to remove the .1 delay on dialogues.
But I will never let the user skips transitions with a single click. I think Hero's Harem Guild could be different than other VNs.
I understand you feel that way, but I just have to disagree. There's good reason why it's referred to as rude in the official documentation itself, and they straight up say not to do it. This is a commonly understood thing. You want a certain vibe, and that vibe will be there for everyone who makes the choice to keep the dialogue delay, or wishes to watch the transitions. By forcing it on the player, you ignore their want—or request if you will—to skip that little dialogue delay or transition, and that is, as they nicely put it: rude (at best).
That is why you get pissed off feedback about it. You say it's your intention to keep it that way because you want a certain vibe, but as the documentation said, the player who wishes to skip that seemingly little thing, will just feel that the developer thinks they know better than themselves what they want.

To put it another way:
The people who want those delays and transitions remain unaffected either way, as they won't skip them. So you won't hear feedback regarding it either, they just enjoyed the ride either way. The rest will be bothered that the developer went out of their way to take away the standard Ren'Py ability to skip it.

If you just allow the player to choose, both sides are pleased. That includes transitions. Using the dedicated skipping feature only helps if you're going through stuff a second+ time, or have changed the option to skip unread dialogue. In which case what was the point of the hard pause anyway? So when a simple option would please everyone, why not take that route? I'm not saying to do that for everything, you can't please everyone, but this is a seemingly small thing that can have a fairly big negative impact for some people, who were otherwise just trying to enjoy the game.

I'm not trying to make a mountain out of a molehill, but I find that the little things can really be much more of a bother compared to an obvious issue in a game. It's obviously up to you either way.

Reactions: Komisari
Jul 17, 2020
Probably you will find the text tag not closing blablabla.
Let me know what you find
only quirk I've noticed so far is when you click on certain vendors (granny -flower vendor so far) it goes right to trade menu instead of menu: choices. but thanks to your design of vendor screens you can click the talk button still to chat

edit

oh and lootable items seem to regenereate randomly when time of day doesnt chage (just going in and out if interacting with people casues lootable objects to recalculate)

Last edited:

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
only quirk I've noticed so far is when you click on certain vendors (granny -flower vendor so far) it goes right to trade menu instead of menu: choices. but thanks to your design of vendor screens you can click the talk button still to chat

edit

oh and lootable items seem to regenereate randomly when time of day doesnt chage (just going in and out if interacting with people casues lootable objects to recalculate)
You will probably have a crash in the Snowy Event.
I'm trying this version of renpy.

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
Well fuck me sideways and call me Herb! I never thought he would pull through!

Honestly i thought he was going to just farm people with promises and all that, but damn, I am not too proud to say I was mistaken.

But I am happy that we finally get to see what he worked so hard on, even if it took so long.

I the end, Komisari actually did what no devs do nowadays, make a living world, that truly got the attention it deserves.

So thank you Komisari. Please continue the good work!
This aint it chief, its just a 4 month delayed christmas update

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes