Wertix555

Mar 14, 2018
Any idea how can I solve the shaders issue, my DirectX and Nvidia drivers are up to date, yet the game thinks otherwise. Also it causes crashes after a few minutes of playing.

deskt

Jul 24, 2018
it was actually updated, color me impressed, thought it was just trolling, well at least we know what actually few days means :'v
wil be handy in the future to know that
This aint it chief, its just a 4 month delayed christmas update
that's something we all knew what would happen since it didn't come out in december

Reactions: unspecialkay

MishyFam

Feb 27, 2022
Well fuck me sideways and call me Herb! I never thought he would pull through!

Honestly i thought he was going to just farm people with promises and all that, but damn, I am not too proud to say I was mistaken.

But I am happy that we finally get to see what he worked so hard on, even if it took so long.

I the end, Komisari actually did what no devs do nowadays, make a living world, that truly got the attention it deserves.

So thank you Komisari. Please continue the good work!
Dude, there's plenty of games on this site that manages to create a "living world" with endearing characters, and devs that ACTUALLY manages to release their updates in a timely fashion. If you enjoy the dev that's fine, but saying that no other dev has been able to create a living world is a disservice to the devs that do work hard on their games I think. Let's not put Komisari on some sort of holy pedestal because of this one update.

Last edited:

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
Ok, I'm gonna put my 2 cents in for whoever wants to read it.

The good:

In a vacuum, this was a good update. A good number of high quality sex scenes. Its good to see the game didn't stagnate on tech. The visuals and animations were improved and very impressive, easily among the upper echelon of Koikatsu games on the site.

The questions were a decent way of reminding people of events, but ch 1 is most definetly gonna need a retrospective.

The bad:

Well this release didnt arrive in a vacuum now, did it?

I'm not sure what was the aim of making the update around an obviously meta story of the mc not being able to deliver his "gift" on time. Was it supposed to be a gag, an apology or a way to garner sympathy? But the irony that a game on a 2 year hiatus had a side story about not making deadlines come on a 4 month delay on its own cannot be understated.

This is a massive red flag that nothing was learned in regards to managing development time and expectations in these 2 years. If a smaller scale side project had such a massive delay, even if ch 1 does come out, how are we to expect ch 2's development will be any different?

I'm not demanding anything, I'm not a supporter and I have no horse in this race. And supporters can do whatever they want with their money, I'm not jabbing on them. Just speaking my mind. I loved this game back then, and I truly wish to see it succeed, but I will hold off on jumping back on the hype train until I see a sustainable plan for development.

Last edited:

iYuma

Nov 17, 2017
For anyone who is having trouble making the Incest patch work with the new version. You can make a patch.txt in the game folder and apply this code:
Code:
default incest_mode = True
default incest_buttons = True

label inc:
    $ incest_buttons = True
After doing this rename it back the txt file to patch.rpy and it should work. I'm not sure if it will work with the Snowy Update but it atleast works on the Prologue.

As for the lazy peeps.. I'll post the patch here.

Mark Macabre

Aug 14, 2021
Dude, there's plenty of games on this site that manages to create a "living world" with endearing characters, and ACTUALLY manages to release their updates in a timely fashion. If you enjoy the dev that's fine, but saying that no other dev has been able to create a living world is a disservice to the devs that do work hard on their games I think. Let's not put Komisari on some sort of holy pedastal because of this one update.
Well my work is done here :)
Check the comment again btw, just wanted a laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: Mythrs and 1a4bd14

Komodia

Jan 14, 2022
There is a new patch, guys.
I've made a ticket to upload it.

I will try to wait for a while to see if anyone else has a strange problem, if they don't I will pack the game again and post it so people don't have problems anymore.

THIS PATCH SHOULD FIX ALMOST EVERY PROLOGUE BUG for now.
I really have to use Chapter 1 systems as soon as possible, working with 2 years old code is not funny. xD

How to apply; Extract the SCRIPT folder that its inside the .zip I sent. Move it to the "game" folder of the game and it'll ask you to replace. Replace everything.

EDIT: Updated fix from b to c. Fixed Delilah talk.
Thanks bud! Most excited I have been for an update in a long while.

jivce

Nov 28, 2019
Komisari, First time playing your game and I enjoyed it immensely! Looking forward to future updates.

fodassefodasse

Apr 11, 2021
i have a curious feeling that most of those trashtalking the dev doesn't actually fund his game, they just got salty about the update not having 100 sex scenes worth the three years of no update, if you don't like the way the dev wants to release the updates(which i don't blame you for not liking) just get out of the fucking game thread instead of talking shit about the dev and the patreons

HentaiSlaves

Sep 3, 2018
I'm just curious after this Update are all the tortured people going to wait another 2 years, You can answer with a NO /YES 10000%/ MAYBE/Other. Honestly man i did like and enjoy your game with incest on but you have to understand waiting 2 years and getting this with some text in game that not everyone is going to like, I mean it's not like you didn't do anything at all or didn't you? So i don't understand why are you angry, "Dev that actually did something for the last 2 years wouldn't be angry about something like this, I didn't expected this kinda of reaction it's makeing it sus now."

dickchappy420

Jan 17, 2018
It blows me away that people can somehow defend this type of behavior from a developer. For comparison, TwistedScarlett started developing Monster Girl 1000 around 2 years ago which is around when this game got its last major update. It has completely original hand drawn artwork and a full blown RPG system with 50+ hours worth of content. He FINISHED that ENTIRE game while posting regular updates in the time it took this developer to post a 4 month delayed Christmas side episode with no main game update in sight. There is absolutely no excuse for someone making $5-6k monthly to be this horrendously slow. Even if the quality of what is there is good, it's inexcusable to take this long producing it when other devs are capable of making similar or better content in far smaller timeframes.

Can you honestly say that you've been working hard on this for the last 2 years and that it's worth the full time salary you're being paid by your patreons? If it takes several years just for a single chapter I'll have grandkids by the time this is actually finished.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
I'm just curious after this Update are all the tortured people going to want another 2 years, You can answer with a NO /YES 10000%/ MAYBE/Other. Honestly man i did like and enjoy your game with incest on but you have to understand waiting 2 years and getting this with some text in game that not everyone is going to like, I mean it's not like you didn't do anything at all or didn't you? So i don't understand why are you angry, "Dev that actually did something for the last 2 years wouldn't be angry about something like this, I didn't expected this kinda of reaction it's makeing it sus now."
Answer = NO.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
It blows me away that people can somehow defend this type of behavior from a developer. For comparison, TwistedScarlett started developing Monster Girl 1000 around 2 years ago which is around when this game got its last major update. It has completely original hand drawn artwork and a full blown RPG system with 50+ hours worth of content. He FINISHED that ENTIRE game while posting regular updates in the time it took this developer to post a 4 month delayed Christmas side episode with no main game update in sight. There is absolutely no excuse for someone making $5-6k monthly to be this horrendously slow. Even if the quality of what is there is good, it's inexcusable to take this long producing it when other devs are capable of making similar or better content in far smaller timeframes.

Can you honestly say that you've been working hard on this for the last 2 years and that it's worth the full time salary you're being paid by your patreons? If it takes several years just for a single chapter I'll have grandkids by the time this is actually finished.
It is clearly the same type of game.
One-time-done PNGS slapped over lots of dialogues and stories.

It is clearly the same.

I'm not doing a critique of those types of games, but it's obvious that the amount of work is different, man. xD
(Again, not doing a critique of those kinds of games, they are all still A LOT of work and I'm sure that game is amazing.)

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes