Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Yeah I also noticed the dev milked patrons for 2+ years with no update. Read back the last several pages. Another example of devs using Koi assets scamming, Imagine my shock. :LUL:
No update? We literally have it rn.
I don't know about scamming part because they can unsub anytime, no?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
11.75 GIGS?!
Does anyone have a compressed version, because I'm pretty sure I'll need to buy MEGA to be able to download this as it is right now
You don't need to buy mega to use their downloader, which lets you download large files (albeit with delays on a free account, but just set it to download and come back to it the next day and it should be done).

Reactions: McAlgar

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Oh you're one of THOSE types who enable and make excuses for guys taking in thousands a month to provide no updates for months and even years in this one's case. :KEK:
Psh, what do you think of me, a lawyer? :KEK:

I already know it'll update in time and it did.
No one got scammed here because the update is literally here, it's only a scam if it's only a promise with no delivery. *huff*
1682429619995.png

You call me one of those types who "enable" / "make excuses"?
I call you one of THOSE types of people that kept bitching while the update's not out yet while you ain't paying a single dime in the first place so who are you to speak for them? They had and still have the option to unsub their patreon and that's their choice.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Psh, what do you think of me, a lawyer? :KEK:

I already know it'll update in time and it did.
No one got scammed here because the update is literally here, it's only a scam if it's only a promise with no delivery. *huff*
View attachment 2572492

You call me one of those types who "enable" / "make excuses"?
I call you one of THOSE types of people that kept bitching while the update's not out yet while you ain't paying a single dime in the first place so who are you to speak for them? They had and still have the option to unsub their patreon and that's their choice.
This dude was leading people on for well over a year, also le Christmas update in April. Bruh. Why would I donate to something that went over TWO YEARS without an update? Are you his alt? The projection is real. The one coping hard about this scam is you. :KEK:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
This dude was leading people on for well over a year, also le Christmas update in April. Bruh. Why would I donate to something that went over TWO YEARS without an update? Are you his alt? The projection is real. The one coping hard about this scam is you. :KEK:
My guy, you clearly haven't been here a lot if you think I'm serious about my posts.
I'm your budget kek farmer.

Though I do wish I can be his alt since they have money and I don't. :KEK:

Akuma382

Jun 22, 2020
To anyone with Lags after I pressed F3 (FPS overlay) i switched to preformance mode instead of powersave and it works better for me, it wont do magic just as note aside.

Norbz

Jun 1, 2018
I humbly request an update to the Changelog at the beginning of this thread to reflect the content of this update. I had to read back to page 359 before I finally found confirmation that this was solely a seasonal update and wasn't Chapter 1. Seasonal updates are fun and all, but given how long I've been waiting for Ch1, I'm not really interested in playing until Ch1 drops. If that means that I have a few new seasonal events to play through by the time that comes, then so be it.

Still love your game, Komi. Keep on doing you. Just, you know, maybe a bit faster / more efficiently.

Stringy Bob

Apr 12, 2021
H-game with building/upgrading town/ MC's home mechanics are a thing I enjoy.

Even if its as simple as "mc uses the game currency/generic sexpoints to make house fancier to get passive boosts/just looks good."

Looks like this has that sort of thing, so I'll give it a try.

EDIT: 11.75 GB HOLY SHIT MAYBE LATER. Why is the gofile 12.6GB? Compression issues? :KEK:
Wait for the compressed version. It will be less than 2 GB. I swear the dev uses something like uncompressed TGA files or something

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
my history with this 11 gb file...
- open mega
- dowload the first 5 gb
- mega say limit reached
- went to bed
- next day restarted
- limit reached again with missing 2 gb
- wait that 5-8 hours
- completed the dl

Reactions: McAlgar