Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
So finally played through the winter event. Love the jump in pure quality. :love:

Only thing that bugged me was the disconnect having the winter event chronically play after ch1 which isn't available caused. Made me care almost nothing for the characters especially for those that have changed a great deal between prologue and winter event.

But it's a good appetizer for what's to come I guess. Just please don't make the main story too convoluted, way too many games try to go for "le revolutionizing deep story with epic twists and hundreds of important characters plus a hundred of hour of creation myth lore" and in the process forget what made their game interesting initially: the interaction between characters and constantly escalating lewds.
Thank you so much! Interaction between the characters is my priority. Also, the story will take moments of seriousness, but I will make sure that the game itself doesn't take the story too serious or deep.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
This was fun when I played it two years ago and the only complaint I had was not being able to use old saves when I came back, and the stock koikatsu-esque animations. BUT GODDAMN DID THAT CHANGE

The Christmas, I believe, animation with the sister is fantastic. The movement is fluid yet heavy and it reminds me of GreatM8's work. I don't know if that was a one time thing or not, but if that's how all h-scene animations will look from here on out, then this damn well may be one of the best h-games I've ever played on this site.
Thank you! Please review the game if you liked it!

Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020
This was fun when I played it two years ago and the only complaint I had was not being able to use old saves when I came back, and the stock koikatsu-esque animations. BUT GODDAMN DID THAT CHANGE

The Christmas, I believe, animation with the sister is fantastic. The movement is fluid yet heavy and it reminds me of GreatM8's work. I don't know if that was a one time thing or not, but if that's how all h-scene animations will look from here on out, then this damn well may be one of the best h-games I've ever played on this site.
That jumping ass…

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
I haven't had time to play the update yet. I want to have time to be able to play it through, or in large chunks and life just hasn't let me. I see lots of controversy as to whether this update is good or bad, "worth the wait" or not.

It all comes down to one thing.....is Lucy in it? if "yes" then it's good and worth the wait. If no then......
BurnKomisari.gif

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
I haven't had time to play the update yet. I want to have time to be able to play it through, or in large chunks and life just hasn't let me. I see lots of controversy as to whether this update is good or bad, "worth the wait" or not.

It all comes down to one thing.....is Lucy in it? if "yes" then it's good and worth the wait. If no then......
View attachment 2601228
no
1683398070353.png

• Sad
Reactions: HogRocket

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
The Snowy event has a start and a finish, don't worry.
Ah, I was talking about the chapter 1 as a whole.
So I can have a game that will last me a month or two.
Like how I only fished for two straight months when I'm still new to the game. :KEK:

dalmatinac32

Feb 26, 2021
so whats the difference between 1.2.1 and 1.2.2 is there a way to patch it without downloading the full game again?

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes