Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Have you... even, AT LEAST, seen the changelog?

Again, the download is two clicks away this time. You don't have ONLY my word.

Here it is, just in case.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Have mercy on them since they've just been too hurt by the years of waiting.
I can understand why they went cold.

Reactions: 2021gatos cats

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Have mercy on them since they've just been too hurt by the years of waiting.
I can understand why they went cold.
I understand frustrated people who were waiting and are hesitant or with doubts about future updates.
But literally saying that I just rushed the update and start to say absolute nonsense and lies; That's not okay.

He has the update two clicks away, he could play, see how "ugly and badly optimized" it is and then come back and bury me down if he wants.

Zenovar

Mar 18, 2023
Does the Christmas update have sexual content that has progressed further than the actual game? For example, you reached the point of blowjobs with a character up to where the current non-Christmas content is, but in the Christmas update you have sex with them.

I ask because nothing ruins a game more for me pacing-wise, than holiday updates that show content the actual game is still slowly working up to. The pacing gets ruined, and there is no longer anything special about it. I love slow burns, but slow burns get hurt the most in these cases. You can think of it sort of like a spoiler that ruins the actual game part. I know people will have different views on this, that's fine. This is just how I feel about it.

I'd like to know so I can find out if the game as it is now would be enjoyable for me or not. Thanks!

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I understand frustrated people who were waiting and are hesitant or with doubts about future updates.
But literally saying that I just rushed the update and start to say absolute nonsense and lies; That's not okay.

He has the update two clicks away, he could play, see how "ugly and badly optimized" it is and then come back and bury me down if he wants.
Oh trust me, I know how they feel and I don't think you can convince them other than themselves.
Been that way especially with some games in this site even now~~~

Lucy SUPREMACY!!!
Maybe a bit of Alabama too.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Does the Christmas update have sexual content that has progressed further than the actual game? For example, you reached the point of blowjobs with a character up to where the current non-Christmas content is, but in the Christmas update you have sex with them.

I ask because nothing ruins a game more for me pacing-wise, than holiday updates that show content the actual game is still slowly working up to. The pacing gets ruined, and there is no longer anything special about it. I love slow burns, but slow burns get hurt the most in these cases. You can think of it sort of like a spoiler that ruins the actual game part. I know people will have different views on this, that's fine. This is just how I feel about it.

I'd like to know so I can find out if the game as it is now would be enjoyable for me or not. Thanks!
Mmm.... Yes. I think yes.

depp123

Jul 10, 2021
Hero's Harem Guild ALWAYS!
There will never be NTR, sharing, or any weird stuff like that.

The only male THAT WILL PARTICIPATE in sex scenes is the MC.
Gender has nothing to do with NTR or sharing. Lesbian can also be NTR and would very likely be sharing considering it is a male MC. But I can imagine where the game is headed if you specifically say "only male".... Maybe have to rename it Hero's Poly Guild eventually. :HideThePain:

Reactions: battali0n and EJW

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Gender has nothing to do with NTR or sharing. Lesbian can also be NTR and would very likely be sharing considering it is a male MC. But I can imagine where the game is headed if you specifically say "only male".... Maybe have to rename it Hero's Poly Guild eventually. :HideThePain:
Is having a threesome with two girls, for example Rebecca and Evie, considered NTR?
There won't be any lesbian relationship that will "add" the MC to their relationship, too.

The girls you will have a relationship/sex with WON'T have another similar relationship, is that better? XD

Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020

No it’s just a mini game where you throw snow balls on the girls, and make them wet

obibobi

May 10, 2017
NTR is sexual jealousy, the author trying to invoke feelings of sexual jealousy in the reader, you can argue otherwise and try and make it a useless term if you want.

Now of course some people can be jealous if a female love interest gets it on with another girl, but few guys think like that.

depp123

Jul 10, 2021
Is having a threesome with two girls, for example Rebecca and Evie, considered NTR?
There won't be any lesbian relationship that will "add" the MC to their relationship, too.

The girls you will have a relationship/sex with WON'T have another similar relationship, is that better? XD
No obiously not. But I didn't say lesbian has to be NTR, I said it CAN be.
I just think it's funny how lots of devs say "NO NTR etc" and then follow that by saying the MC will be the only male while that does not matter at all. It's just not the same thing. I mean you could have countless other males involved and it can be no NTR, but sharing. Just like it can be all female, but be actual NTR.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
No obiously not. But I didn't say lesbian has to be NTR, I said it CAN be.
I just think it's funny how lots of devs say "NO NTR etc" and then follow that by saying the MC will be the only male while that does not matter at all. It's just not the same thing. I mean you could have countless other males involved and it can be no NTR, but sharing. Just like it can be all female, but be actual NTR.
No NTR and no sharing.
Netori (Doing it with a girl with a boyfriend) was in discussion but ended up in: NO.

No NTR, no Netori, no sharing.
As I said, the MC is the only one that will have a romantic/sexual relationship with the girls he has.

There are other males like Jimmy, who has a close and strong relationship with Rebecca, but they are just friends. And I will never, never, NEVER change that or drop a dialogue that might make you think otherwise.

I understand the player and I don't want him to feel jealous or to feel like there is "something" there.

EDIT: There WILL be girls in a relationship with other guys, but those girls WON'T HAVE any sex scenes or relationships with the MC. They serve only for the story.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HerosHaremGuild-0.1.2.2
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Dringar

Nov 16, 2019
So getting a complete crash to desk top since the update. Was running fine after the patch but something is squirrely with the new update. Not sure what. First time was when talking to Evie at the Bike Park and talking about apologizing to Ari. Next was when I hit the H button at the Lake. No rhyme or reason. Again when I tried to fish at market. Whats weird is I can go back and do it again, but I have to redo everything for that "day".

Otherwise honestly I'm liking it. I especially like the little pop culture references (The Investigator with the lolipop ala Kojak ha! Fully expected her to ask "Who loves you baby?") the Terminator hide meme reference, etc.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
So getting a complete crash to desk top since the update. Was running fine after the patch but something is squirrely with the new update. Not sure what. First time was when talking to Evie at the Bike Park and talking about apologizing to Ari. Next was when I hit the H button at the Lake. No rhyme or reason. Again when I tried to fish at market. Whats weird is I can go back and do it again, but I have to redo everything for that "day".

Otherwise honestly I'm liking it. I especially like the little pop culture references (The Investigator with the lolipop ala Kojak ha! Fully expected her to ask "Who loves you baby?") the Terminator hide meme reference, etc.
Hello! I'm about to upload a new patch, give me a while!

Reactions: Dringar

Kantanshi

Dec 28, 2018
Actually, historically speaking, women in a harem frequently had relations with each other. It wasn't uncommon for there to be so many women in a harem that some of the women never even had sex with the sultan. No reason whatsoever to use the term "poly".

Two clicks away from a 2 year seasonal update. Not interested in playing a game that only released a seasonal update to remove the abandoned tag. I'm more interested in watching the the circle jerk as you milk this thing for ask you can.
Seems you only read the posts that agree with your viewpoint. I remember, a little while ago, Komi specifically said he would not care if the Snowy update did not remove the abandoned tag. I can't remember the exact wording but it may even have been that he would prefer it did not remove the tag.

EDIT:
Here's the post

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: EJW
4.40 star(s) 207 Votes