Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Click the back arrow to leave an area and the entire game disappears. Have to completely reopen from the previous save Pretty sure thats not intentional :)
What do you mean by disappears? Does it just close entirely?
If it does, make sure to check your video drivers!

GarbageCat

Jun 17, 2020
Stuff like "temporal hero". Unless we're throwing time travel into the game...? I'll script dig if you want me to put up specifics. Also Ari calling the MC; "Hero" instead of brother or partner...

Reactions: Boopeeman

GaryOwlman

Jul 15, 2020
So, after deciding to try the new update, I have a couple things to say. First, the quality jump with animations is just WOW. I'm legit impressed and wondering how it was possible to achieve this level of customization (considering that koikatsu is the source of everything). Also, the number of scenes is pretty good, all things considered. The only thing is that the performance is kind of laggy for me, and I have a pretty good PC. I am wondering if it has something to do with Ren'Py itself because I have seen a couple of other games with the same performance issues; some others have no problems whatsoever.

Last edited:

OldFapper

Aug 13, 2021
Spend time with Evie - bicycle parking - CTD
"Misdirection" optionals won't count AKA failed

Last edited:

thhawk1

Apr 25, 2017
Are you serious about this for a .0.0.1 update we have to download all 12.59 GB game again. That SUCKS!!! I don't have the bandwidth for this or the time to download the whole game just for a update like this. I think we need a update patch for this small of a update.

Popletalko

Sep 14, 2019
So, i grabbed the version 0.1.2.2 since i haven't played the game in a while and i wanted to give it another go. Updated it with the patch to the newest version... and encountered an exception when trying to grab money from the chest from the guild board/jobs.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_other.rpy", line 578, in __call__
rv = self.callable(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
File "game/script/items.rpy", line 72, in interfaceSound
File "game/script/013actionEngine.rpy", line 59, in startAction
IndexError: list index out of range

Any ideas?

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
So wait... the Christmas/Winter event storyline is effectively an allegory for Komisari processing their feelings about taking forever to do the Chapter 1 update? :unsure:

Reactions: WSmith

Swalexxx

Dec 19, 2017
So, i grabbed the version 0.1.2.2 since i haven't played the game in a while and i wanted to give it another go. Updated it with the patch to the newest version... and encountered an exception when trying to grab money from the chest from the guild board/jobs.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_other.rpy", line 578, in __call__
rv = self.callable(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
File "game/script/items.rpy", line 72, in interfaceSound
File "game/script/013actionEngine.rpy", line 59, in startAction
IndexError: list index out of range

Any ideas?
Don't click the coins, Click on "Collect Money" instead.

Reactions: Popletalko
4.40 star(s) 207 Votes