prrt

Feb 24, 2019
thanks for your answer .
New rod ?
All i see is stick and string (bertha) Or do I need to achieve something before it shows .

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
so I played the old version last week (bugged as hell ) and this week the new one , no bugs , but fishing at the lake became nearly impossible unless I missed a trick . Maxxed the rod as far as I know but get timed out every time and I need those bass to advance the story.
What did I miss ?
You have to fish at the market's pond.
After getting a new rod and some perks, you will be able to fish at the lake.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
thanks for your answer .
New rod ?
All i see is stick and string (bertha) Or do I need to achieve something before it shows .
Unlock the "Better Rods" perk and then check Yinna's shop.

prrt

Feb 24, 2019
thank you .
so up to the park .
the fishing part is not my favorite but that´s because to have to use left hand after being right handed .
the changes i noticed in the new version are improvements for sure

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
Where do the Lost Boots spawn? Or do you have to fish them up? I've looked everywhere and ended up tossing the request, but it keeps coming back.

Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020
Hi, I haven't played this year, what they have updated is new (and interesting) content or just Christmas events, etc. (I hate events, I think the developers should stop this habit of events and focus on the game as such)
You gonna miss a very good events and some new characters you gonna see in the next chapter

Dringar

Nov 16, 2019
What do you mean by disappears? Does it just close entirely?
If it does, make sure to check your video drivers!
Ok sorry it took so long getting back on this. Life intervened. I updated my BIOS, and the video driver. I'll give it another shot and let you know!

glazedgooch

Apr 9, 2019
The android joiplay ain't working for me why is that? I have been using it for a while and this is the first time I'm having this problem.

Last edited:

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
Where do the Lost Boots spawn? Or do you have to fish them up? I've looked everywhere and ended up tossing the request, but it keeps coming back.
First, you need to have accepted the request asking for them or they won't show up. They're rare, but you have a slightly higher chance to find them while fishing at either of the lake spots over the market park.

Every fishing zone.
I've been curious about the number of fishing spots. I've seen the two at the lake and the one in the market park, but I remember Shikia mentioning there is one at the beach. Is that actually in the game? Dug through some of the code cause I'm nosy and found it listed as well as a spot in the ruins.

Anyone playing the prologue again figure out what that plant at the market park lake is there for?
Finally figured this one out. You need to have the knife perk and once the plant is fully grown you can cut it for an item. The plant takes some time to fully revive, but you can then do it again. If you just click on it without the knife, you just smash the plant down.

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
Finally figured this one out. You need to have the knife perk and once the plant is fully grown you can cut it for an item. The plant takes some time to fully revive, but you can then do it again. If you just click on it without the knife, you just smash the plant down.
Damn, I'm stupid. It looked a bit too much like Audrey II and keep cutting it down. :rolleyes:

Reactions: JLucci

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
Damn, I'm stupid. It looked a bit too much like Audrey II and keep cutting it down. :rolleyes:
Same here. Thought it was going to eat my fish at first so I kept smashing it. Eventually I moved to the lake to fish instead and forgot about it. Then way later I had a request to get some fish at the park and it was fully regrown by then. Finally had the knife perk so I tried cutting it instead.

Reactions: EricGrey

Hanxer

Sep 2, 2019
I'm having issues with the Halloween event. I've changed my clock to October 2022, got through the first step and then went to Helen's to buy the costumes. I bought all three costumes but it didn't mark that step complete and now the quest won't progress. I went to the Park at night and nothing is triggering. Anyone know a work-around?
View attachment 2610769 View attachment 2610772
I've the same issue, when you try to buy costumes from Helen an exception appears and you buy the costume but the quest don't progress, breaking with no way to progress it.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
I've the same issue, when you try to buy costumes from Helen an exception appears and you buy the costume but the quest don't progress, breaking with no way to progress it.
Sorry. It will get fixed automatically in the next patch/update.
Sorry for the delay, I'm letting days pass so I can fix all bugs at once.

Reactions: asfasabar
4.40 star(s) 207 Votes