crawler00

Oct 16, 2020
im having an issue where the speech fails to advance in Lucy and Evie's dorm during 'Look For Evie at Midnight'. the text is stuck at "Mhh...?" and wont progress no matter what i do.

any work arounds or fixes?

Edit - So using the Auto button fixes this.

Last edited:

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
im having an issue where the speech fails to advance in Lucy and Evie's dorm during 'Look For Evie at Midnight'. the text is stuck at "Mhh...?" and wont progress no matter what i do.

any work arounds or fixes?

Edit - So using the Auto button fixes this.
Will be fixed in the next days, sorry.

In the meanwhile, use CTRL or auto-forward.

Reactions: crawler00

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
STILL no compressed version? I am NOT downloading a twelve fucking gigabyte game just for a fucking seasonal event!

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
anyone know how to invest?
While you can see the option in a store's menu, it hasn't been implemented in the prologue.

STILL no compressed version? I am NOT downloading a twelve fucking gigabyte game just for a fucking seasonal event!
Site rules changed and compressed versions are no longer linked in the OP. Did a quick search and found this post:
https://f95zone.to/threads/heros-harem-guild-v0-1-2-2-public-komisari.42173/post-10704430

Can't speak for its quality or if there are bugs as I'm playing the normal version.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jash83

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
I prefer to wait for the release of 1.3.
I've already waited 2 years for an update on this thing, another year won't make much difference

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
I've the same issue, when you try to buy costumes from Helen an exception appears and you buy the costume but the quest don't progress, breaking with no way to progress it.
I somehow avoided the bug. The only thing I did was buy all 3 of the costumes right after I first talked to Helen about them.

Edit: I am now running into a bug when I try to open the gallery:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

trenif

Dec 30, 2017
HI. I get an error when I try to talk to the cat-girl (Luna), it doesn't matter in which zone of the game I try to talk to her. Can someone help me?

Image 1.PNG

Reactions: DkyLion

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
Site rules changed and compressed versions are no longer linked in the OP. Did a quick search and found this post:
https://f95zone.to/threads/heros-harem-guild-v0-1-2-2-public-komisari.42173/post-10704430

Can't speak for its quality or if there are bugs as I'm playing the normal version.
Huh. Thank you kindly. I had no idea they'd changed the site rules, and likewise no idea WHY they'd do that, unless mods woke up one day and said "This site ain't quite frustrating and inconvenient enough yet, let's make it more annoying for everyone for no fucking reason". Downloading it now.

Reactions: JLucci

Hanxer

Sep 2, 2019
can someone please tell me how to unlock Guild Member's Love from gallery?
You need to update to version 1.2.3 for that otherwise it's bugged, you have to speak with Lucy in her lab after buying the card in the girls menu.

I somehow avoided the bug. The only thing I did was buy all 3 of the costumes right after I first talked to Helen about them.

Edit: I am now running into a bug when I try to open the gallery:
In v1.2.3 Halloween event works now but the candies don't drop anywhere, and the forage area completely disappeared... this event seems cursed, also the forage area come back if you switch the date to actual one so it's just in the event.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
In v1.2.3 Halloween event works now but the candies don't drop anywhere, and the forage area completely disappeared... this event seems cursed, also the forage area come back if you switch the date to actual one so it's just in the event.
The foraging has a internal calculation; It checks the TIME you gathered the plant and ADDS seconds to it.
Then, it checks if you passed those seconds to show the plant.

The problem is, if you forage while you changed your PC date, when you come back to the original date, you would have to wait literally until the date you've changed your PC. XD

I fixed it, I will drop a new version soon.

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
The foraging has a internal calculation; It checks the TIME you gathered the plant and ADDS seconds to it.
Then, it checks if you passed those seconds to show the plant.

The problem is, if you forage while you changed your PC date, when you come back to the original date, you would have to wait literally until the date you've changed your PC. XD

I fixed it, I will drop a new version soon.
Interesting. I actually set the time ahead to November this year and I was able to get the candies to drop, but now that I've finished it and set the time back I see now that none of the foraging stuff is showing up. I wonder what would happen if you go back to last years November. Guessing that would make it so nothing would show up to forage. I'll test it out. You can still get candies from fishing though.

Budoop

Aug 24, 2019
Got really confused by the "NOT chapter 1" thing cause of the gap from when I last played I forgot how the structure was gonna work lmao.

Thanks for clarifying it on the next slide I would have been very confused the whole time playing if you hadn't.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Komisari

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
How do I complete "Misdirection"? I think I am supposed to talk to Luna about the thief, but the game crashes when I try to discuss subjects with her using "Talk".

Reactions: Doom Marine
4.40 star(s) 207 Votes