marshmellowpudding

Aug 11, 2018
Might be a dumb question, but I'm not seeing any money in the guild chest after sending a guild member to work in town. The guild board says it should automatically go to the chest, but the chest is totally empty. It says they're making money, but I don't actually see any.

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
i am using the 1.2.2 version. where can i download the 1.2.3?
Enter 1.2.3 in the search bar in the top right corner.

Or "update" or something like that. Will probably take you less time than writing a message and having people respond to it. Happy hunting! :whistle::coffee:

Here:
Or this... Teach a man to fish Eric! :p

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
PSA If you've never updated your profile settings, search results are strange. Please look in your profile settings and you'll see an option to change the results to be most resent. It makes much more sense than whatever its does by default.
Capture.PNG

Reactions: WSmith

Kantanshi

Dec 28, 2018
I actually did that first to check, and only got 2 results, neither are the right post.

It's been long enough, this should be linked on the FP anyway. (Komisari)
Unless, of course, the patch is Patreon only for testing/bug checks right now and is not available to the public. As such, it would not be shown in the first post yet.

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
Unless, of course, the patch is Patreon only for testing/bug checks right now and is not available to the public. As such, it would not be shown in the first post yet.
It is public but only posted on Patreon. That's why I tagged Komi about it.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
It is public but only posted on Patreon. That's why I tagged Komi about it.
I'm sorry for the inactivity, I've been moving to a new house.
Soon I will try to release the final patch, sorry for the delay.

th3c00ki3

Dec 6, 2020
Does anyone know how to do the secret technique or at least has a gist of how it triggers in the fishing minigame?

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
Does anyone know how to do the secret technique or at least has a gist of how it triggers in the fishing minigame?
From my understanding, you're supposed to click and hold on the icon when it appears and release when the halo reaches the center circle as you normally would, but to also move the cursor out of the full circle by going between the dragon heads once they stop moving.

It rarely works for me, 1 out of 10 tries at best, and I can't seem to figure out why I can do it sometimes or what I'm doing wrong. I ended up giving up and just changing their HP in the code to actually make it doable.

Its one of the things I don't like about the update. Sure, its "optional" but if its there, people are going to do it. Too bad it just turns out to be frustrating because you cant possibly win against some of them without being able to do the secret technique each and every time.

Reactions: Dringar
4.40 star(s) 207 Votes