Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Pause abuse. that is what I am gonna call it from now on.

This game commits far far far too much pause abuse.
We don't need a pause command every line.
this is the biggest flaw of this game
Hello, I've received multiple feedback about this. Some people like it and some don't. I already made some changes so you can disable stuff like pauses in-dialogue or forced slow text. (Check the DIALOGUE-ACCESSIBILITY section in the options menu)

The next step is lowering the number of pauses by a lot, and making most, if not all of them; Optional.
I have no intention to force people to NOT enjoy the game because of the style I'm trying to follow.
I tried it, people didn't like it, I'm going to make accessibility so they can enjoy the game too.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Hello, I've received multiple feedback about this. Some people like it and some don't. I already made some changes so you can disable stuff like pauses in-dialogue or forced slow text. (Check the DIALOGUE-ACCESSIBILITY section in the options menu)

The next step is lowering the number of pauses by a lot, and making most, if not all of them; Optional.
I have no intention to force people to NOT enjoy the game because of the style I'm trying to follow.
I tried it, people didn't like it, I'm going to make accessibility so they can enjoy the game too.
Oh, very nice.
Thank you for making it optional.
I tried it now and it goes much smoother now.

BluexRexy

Jul 17, 2022
There isnt anything for Maria in this version while all other girls got sth. Have I missed sth in the story why she isnt present in the christmas event?

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
There isnt anything for Maria in this version while all other girls got sth. Have I missed sth in the story why she isnt present in the christmas event?
Not all girls got smt, Maria is not the only one left out. (I'm purely talking about scenes here

Or do you mean she is the only one not at all in this update?

BluexRexy

Jul 17, 2022
Not all girls got smt, Maria is not the only one left out. (I'm purely talking about scenes here

Or do you mean she is the only one not at all in this update?
I mean we saw sunny at the end. I think maria was the only one who wasnt even mentioned other that one question with ari about the chicken?

Reactions: WSmith

CrimsoNRiasDxD

Sep 10, 2020
I don't know if this question has already been answered but will there be a new i-patch for this game I haven't played the new content yet because I'm waiting for a new i-patch if one will be made.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Game is unplayable, at least on the mac version. Uncaught exceptions everywhere. Can't even make it past the first dialogue with Elizabeth without crashing.
Could you please send the exceptions so I can fix the problem? Mac players are having tons of problems.

jetama

Oct 28, 2020
Could you please send the exceptions so I can fix the problem? Mac players are having tons of problems.
I just deleted the game :cry:. Sorry for that. Can you give me a bit to redownload it and send you the crash log? I really want to try out this game.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
I have a gaming PC, but I don't like to keep my naughty stuff on that. The Mac is way more convenient, I can have it in bed, when I'm on a business trip, when i'm on vacation...
"when in bed...."

wink wink we get it ;)

juvenyle

Dec 26, 2017
Anyone else's game closing for no reason? Im not getting any error codes or anything. Its like it was forced stop through task manager or something. Would appreciate some help if anyone knows what causes this and how to fix it.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Anyone else's game closing for no reason? Im not getting any error codes or anything. Its like it was forced stop through task manager or something. Would appreciate some help if anyone knows what causes this and how to fix it.
Android? Windows? Linux? How much RAM do you have? What is your GPU?
Is your GPU driver updated?

juvenyle

Dec 26, 2017
Android? Windows? Linux? How much RAM do you have? What is your GPU?
Is your GPU driver updated?
lol thanks for reminding me just updated my graphics card. If it happens again I'll up date you for reference my specs are. Windows 10 16GB MSI RX 580 8GB version

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes