Hanxer

Sep 2, 2019
how to cheat the candy bars?
There is no need to cheat them, you get lots by answering girl questions, ignore Yinna and Abigail that are both inefficient,
there are more questions than the candies you need so just do questions and you'll finish it very fast.

skyrimfanboy

Feb 10, 2021
There is no need to cheat them, you get lots by answering girl questions, ignore Yinna and Abigail that are both inefficient,
there are more questions than the candies you need so just do questions and you'll finish it very fast.
nah, i rather dont play it at all. dont like to grind for 1+ hour to see like 5 sets of 1 minute Cutscenes :D

i wait for normal update. so see ya in 2 years

MickGray

Aug 16, 2020
Might be a dumb question, but I'm not seeing any money in the guild chest after sending a guild member to work in town. The guild board says it should automatically go to the chest, but the chest is totally empty. It says they're making money, but I don't actually see any.
I'm having the same problem

Apr 29, 2023
Do you have to fish for Lost Boots at a specific day/time/location? Is this a gag where they can never actually be found? Even with the increased chance to appear, I've never seen them. Tons of Epic fish, but never any Lost Boots.

EDIT: I am an idiot. I just noticed the "Request Items will only appear after accepting a request" note on the requests. Though a "lost" item that can never be found would be an epic prank.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HerosHaremGuild-0.1.2.3b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

BluexRexy

Jul 17, 2022
Is it safe to download? I mean i dont want to waste a day to download for bugs. Should I wait for a new version with some bugfixes? Does it work well for u guys?

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Is it safe to download? I mean i dont want to waste a day to download for bugs. Should I wait for a new version with some bugfixes? Does it work well for u guys?
This is the final version of the v0.1.2.3.
You shouldn't have any bugs.

Reactions: BluexRexy

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Thanks I have a shitty internet and not much space but I really liked this game. Had to make sure.
If there is a game-breaking bug or something, you don't have to worry, because I post patch-only fixes too.
But again, this should be the last version!

• Red Heart
Reactions: BluexRexy

Hanxer

Sep 2, 2019
Well done fixing all bugs, there is only one left in new version but isn't much relevant: it's the one of mining after loading a save, the first 3 times an exception appears (but can be ignored without issues), after that you can mine without issues.
mining1 mining 2 and mining3 files have all the same error as below

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <renpy.display.im.Image object ('gui/gfx/mining1.png') at 0x0000000029d7bac0>:
Exception: Could not load image 'gui/gfx/mining1.png': error('Unsupported image format')

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Well done fixing all bugs, there is only one left in new version but isn't much relevant: it's the one of mining after loading a save, the first 3 times an exception appears (but can be ignored without issues), after that you can mine without issues.
mining1 mining 2 and mining3 files have all the same error as below

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <renpy.display.im.Image object ('gui/gfx/mining1.png') at 0x0000000029d7bac0>:
Exception: Could not load image 'gui/gfx/mining1.png': error('Unsupported image format')
Are you using joiplay?

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes