JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
I wonder what would happen if you go back to last years November. Guessing that would make it so nothing would show up to forage. I'll test it out. You can still get candies from fishing though.
So I gave this a try and set the time as the past instead of the future and my guess was right, nothing shows up for foraging. This is better than setting the time in the future as stuff to forage will return when you move back to the normal time. If you go forward in time you'll still be able to forage, but if you do, you won't when you set things back.

Until theres a fix, only go back in time to trigger the Halloween event. You won't be able to forage to get candies, but you can get them via fishing. It's a pain to do so that way as the chance is low, but its better than nothing.

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
Anyone have tips for the fishing battles in the snowy update? I've read what people have said here, but I still can't get it to work right. I click and hold, wait for the dragons to stop spinning, move the cursor outside the circle going between the gap in the dragon heads, and release as the halo reaches the center circle. Seems to only work 1 out of 10 tries for me and I don't see why and the game doesn't seem to give any sort of explanation or hint about this technique besides saying that it exists.

gundam_00

Aug 5, 2017
what i have to do to start te snow event? i finish thee prologue but i don't see a quest or something for it

Besharia

May 6, 2018
Where is save data read from? Because I created a new 1.2.2 save but I want to get rid of my old saves and since it won't let me overwrite them the only option is to delete or move them. But I took the old saves from the saves subfolder and moved them completely out of the HHG folder tree and it still reads them from a completely different folder. So clearly saves are not read from /saves but somewhere else.

Hanxer

Sep 2, 2019
Ok, your favorite time traveler is here... I figured the issue and I finally finished the cursed Halloween event...
The problem was that i wasn't able to get halloween candies because i put the date to 14 november 2022, at that I was able to start the event but I was fishing the Christmas candies instead of halloween ones...
1.png 2.png
as you can see the after november 8th the candy bar spawns correctly but they take the same place as halloween one making halloween one not drop anymore from 8th onward, so LAST DAY to be able to finish halloween farming is 7th novemeber, and roughly around november 15th the halloween stuff in the park completely disappear so the image above is wrong Halloween is right now 10/31 to 11/7... just only a week long... after that the snow event starts on 11/8 making halloween very hard to get in real life since it lasts barely a week.
I suggest to make Halloween last from 10/1 to 11/30 and snow event from 12/1 to 1/31 so they make more sense with real life time and have equal time frame to be completed.

Hanxer

Sep 2, 2019
Where is save data read from? Because I created a new 1.2.2 save but I want to get rid of my old saves and since it won't let me overwrite them the only option is to delete or move them. But I took the old saves from the saves subfolder and moved them completely out of the HHG folder tree and it still reads them from a completely different folder. So clearly saves are not read from /saves but somewhere else.
All renpy games like this one save in the same renpy folder in this case C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\HHGv0.1.2
but in this like every other renpy game you CAN delete them from the game itself pressing DEL while you are over it with mouse in the same windows you save/load

Besharia

May 6, 2018
All renpy games like this one save in the same renpy folder in this case C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\HHGv0.1.2
but in this like every other renpy game you CAN delete them from the game itself pressing DEL while you are over it with mouse in the same windows you save/load
Yes, thank you kind person. That did it.

Reactions: The Great Azbell

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
i tried but there is no option for that. the options are sleep until morning, fast nap, end prologue. i di end prologue already and see the scenes.
Are you running 1.2.2? It should be there.

Capture.PNG

It's strange to me that, even though I've done the Finished the Prologue part, it still shows up.

I guess, try deleting and downloading again. I'd attach a save, but I don't keep a bunch around, and don't have one before the second day of the event.

Armi

Sep 8, 2017
No and yes, because Elizabeth said to MC he was adopted and he must stop to call her mom
Say what?
I just replayed the game with the patch on and NOWHERE she says about the adoption.
Perhaps there are multiple different patches that alter the game in different game?

Oh okay, nevermind, just did the whole winter event.
Damn, we will need another patch just to remove NBR from this game.

Last edited:

thien7678508

Jun 22, 2020
I have a problem need help . When I hit the "Look for Evie at midnight" quest. Then I went to Park and I got a game error like the picture and then the game crashed. help me
1684329333794.png

• Haha
Reactions: Uthuriel

JoeyMcFly

Aug 4, 2020
Holy crap I aint seen Koikatsu animations of that quality before.

Can we expect the same in Chapter 1 cause damn that's good.
Judging from what I've seen in the seasonal event update, I think we might be able to even expect better!

Oh do I hope that this doesn't get abandoned like so many other promising projects...

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes