TheLarceny

Apr 26, 2022
Guys
I want to download the game butI heard the halloween events are time limited
So Can i change my device date to halloween time to play them?

Pancan

Apr 18, 2021
Are you trying to use a save older than v0.1.2?
I just downloaded the game for the first time today. Everything was fresh. That error took place after the initial conversation with Elizabeth(?) just after you get the quest tutorial. I think she's handing you a letter.

Pancan

Apr 18, 2021
Are you trying to use a save older than v0.1.2?
If it helps I downloaded version 0.1.2 from your patreon and everything is working fine. This is all on Mac. Thanks for your help let me know if there's anything more you need.

Kayn1195

Nov 12, 2022
Greetings, I made a Spanish translation of the game using version v0-1-2-3b. Can I have permission to post it here?
Tenga en cuenta que utilicé Google Traductor, pero creo que es una traducción aceptable. Y me aseguré de corregir los errores que puede causar el juego al usar la traducción.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Saludos, hice una traduccion al español del juego usando la version v0-1-2-3b. ¿Puedo tener permiso para publicarla aqui?
Tengan en cuenta que use Google Traductor, pero creo que es una traduccion aceptable. Y me asegure de corregir los errores que pueden ocacionar al juego al momento de usar la traduccion.

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
Greetings, I made a Spanish translation of the game using version v0-1-2-3b. Can I have permission to post it here?
Tenga en cuenta que utilicé Google Traductor, pero creo que es una traducción aceptable. Y me aseguré de corregir los errores que puede causar el juego al usar la traducción.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Saludos, hice una traduccion al español del juego usando la version v0-1-2-3b. ¿Puedo tener permiso para publicarla aqui?
Tengan en cuenta que use Google Traductor, pero creo que es una traduccion aceptable. Y me asegure de corregir los errores que pueden ocacionar al juego al momento de usar la traduccion.

esta pagina a mi me hace mas sentido las traducciones, mi ingles es básico pero puedo entender la mayoría de las frases de los distintos juego pero cuando tengo problemas esa pagina es la que me hace mas sentido, otra que puede tener jergas de ingles que no se traducen literalmente es urban dictionary, espero te sirva.

Reactions: Kayn1195

Kayn1195

Nov 12, 2022

esta pagina a mi me hace mas sentido las traducciones, mi ingles es básico pero puedo entender la mayoría de las frases de los distintos juego pero cuando tengo problemas esa pagina es la que me hace mas sentido, otra que puede tener jergas de ingles que no se traducen literalmente es urban dictionary, espero te sirva.
Hola, gracias lo tendré en cuenta para futuras actualizaciones y posiblemente otras traducciones.

Soy nuevo en esto de la traducción , pero me canso un poco tener que esperar semanas para poder disfrutar de alguna actualización de algún juego, y en este caso la traducción que encontré tenía ya dos años. Así que la hice desde cero.

Por ahora solo quiero tener la autorización para publicarla aquí.
---------------------------------------------------
Hello, thanks I will keep it in mind for future updates and possibly other translations.

I'm new to this translation thing, but I get a little tired having to wait weeks to be able to enjoy some game update, and in this case the translation I found was already two years old. So I made it from scratch.

For now I just want to have the authorization to post it here

Last edited:

fleck

Aug 27, 2018
Game crashes every few minutes of gameplay, anyone have any solutions? Thanks!
Without any other information probably not.
What system are you playing on?
Are your drivers up to date, if you can access them?
Do you get any crash messages? If yes, is it always the same or does it change every now and then?

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
Does the I-patch still work with the new version or should I hold off?
From what I can tell, it just toggles some variables that changes the dialogue:

Python:
default incest_mode = True
default incest_buttons = True

label inc:
    $ incest_buttons = True
If you look at the main game code, both sets of dialogue are there, at least as far as I've looked. Basically, the patch is just an "on" switch for the most part.

Reactions: Kraze99

MehoyMinoy382

Jun 6, 2019
Without any other information probably not.
What system are you playing on?
Are your drivers up to date, if you can access them?
Do you get any crash messages? If yes, is it always the same or does it change every now and then?
no crash messages, just closes. drivers up to date. Im just playing on a surface pro. Guess this is the game it can't handle.

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
no crash messages, just closes. drivers up to date. Im just playing on a surface pro. Guess this is the game it can't handle.
Did you install something in the wrong folder? Sometimes if you install a patch or mod incorrectly the game tends to crash as soon as it opens.
Open the HHG folder and look for a traceback file, open it (if you find it), copy the contents and post here. It will be easier to identify the problem

MehoyMinoy382

Jun 6, 2019
Did you install something in the wrong folder? Sometimes if you install a patch or mod incorrectly the game tends to crash as soon as it opens.
Open the HHG folder and look for a traceback file, open it (if you find it), copy the contents and post here. It will be easier to identify the problem
Thanks for your reply man, hope this helps. Oh, I reinstalled the entire game, it's been a couple years.

Precompiling shader ('remix.smoothstep_outline', 'renpy.geometry', 'renpy.texture'):
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "D:\Heros_Harem_Guild_v0.1.2.3b_Windows-Linux\HHGv0.1.2.3b-v0.1.2.3b-pc\renpy\gl2\gl2shadercache.py", line 356, in load
self.get(partnames)
File "D:\Heros_Harem_Guild_v0.1.2.3b_Windows-Linux\HHGv0.1.2.3b-v0.1.2.3b-pc\renpy\gl2\gl2shadercache.py", line 278, in get
rv.load()
File "gl2shader.pyx", line 230, in renpy.gl2.gl2shader.Program.load
File "gl2shader.pyx", line 213, in renpy.gl2.gl2shader.Program.load_shader
renpy.gl2.gl2shader.ShaderError: ERROR: 0:3: '' : illegal character (") (0x22)
ERROR: 0:3: '' : illegal character (") (0x22)
ERROR: 0:4: '' : syntax error: #line
ERROR: 0:85: '' : illegal character (") (0x22)
ERROR: 0:85: '' : illegal character (") (0x22)
ERROR: 0:86: '' : syntax error: #line

Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020
Does the I-patch still work with the new version or should I hold off?
As i said before the I-patch work and don’t work, because Elizabeth said to MC to stop call her Mom, when Ari still call you Bro and Leticia said she’s basically your aunt

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
Well not to get heavy into spoilers but in the Winter update recently released as a teaser for Chapter 1 it's revealed that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Well not to get heavy into spoilers but in the Winter update recently released as a teaser for Chapter 1 it's revealed that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's been a long time since I played the first version. I don't remember it being revealed that the mc was adopted. Was it changed? Cause I don't remember it being fakecest.

4.50 star(s) 207 Votes