kronmar

Sep 30, 2018
Hi, I have been playing for more than an hour and no sex content, am I doing something wrong, too much fishing I guess :D

How do I install Extra content pack, I downloaded it but dont know in which folder to put them.

Judi gifig

Oct 22, 2017
Could you please send the exceptions so I can fix the problem? Mac players are having tons of problems.
here are some. I don't even get to the start menu before seeing exceptions =.=

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 240, in script call
    call _splashscreen from _call_splashscreen_1
  File "game/script/splash.rpy", line 49, in <module>
  File "game/script/discord.rpy", line 115, in DiscordUpdate
NameError: name 'discord_rpc' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script/splash.rpyc", line 15, in script
  File "/Users/pc/Downloads/HHGv0.1.2.3b.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 1131, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "/Users/pc/Downloads/HHGv0.1.2.3b.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/python.py", line 1061, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/script/splash.rpy", line 49, in <module>
  File "game/script/discord.rpy", line 115, in DiscordUpdate
NameError: name 'discord_rpc' is not defined

macOS-10.16-x86_64-i386-64bit x86_64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Heros Harem Guild v0.1.2.3b
Fri Jun  2 22:41:37 2023
Code:

While running game code:
TypeError: 'bool' object is not subscriptable

Full traceback:
  File "script/splash.rpyc", line 81, in script
  File "/Users/pc/Downloads/HHGv0.1.2.3b.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 1542, in execute
    show_imspec(self.imspec, atl=getattr(self, "atl", None))
  File "/Users/pc/Downloads/HHGv0.1.2.3b.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 1371, in show_imspec
    renpy.config.show(name,
  File "/Users/pc/Downloads/HHGv0.1.2.3b.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/exports.py", line 683, in show
    name, what = _find_image(layer, key, name, what)
  File "/Users/pc/Downloads/HHGv0.1.2.3b.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/exports.py", line 505, in _find_image
    f = renpy.config.adjust_attributes.get(what[0], None) or renpy.config.adjust_attributes.get(None, None)
TypeError: 'bool' object is not subscriptable

Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Fri Jun  2 22:44:36 2023
Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/script/update.rpy", line 191, in <module>
  File "game/script/halloween2020.rpy", line 3, in halloween_costumes1
AttributeError: 'Items' object has no attribute 'i'

Full traceback:
  File "script/tutorial.rpyc", line 101, in script call
  File "script/update.rpyc", line 163, in script call
  File "script/update.rpyc", line 173, in script
  File "/Users/pc/Downloads/HHGv0.1.2.3b.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 1131, in execute
  File "/Users/pc/Downloads/HHGv0.1.2.3b.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/python.py", line 1061, in py_exec_bytecode
  File "game/script/update.rpy", line 191, in <module>
  File "game/script/halloween2020.rpy", line 3, in halloween_costumes1
AttributeError: 'Items' object has no attribute 'i'

Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Fri Jun  2 22:46:31 2023
Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/script/tutorial.rpy", line 307, in <module>
  File "game/script/items.rpy", line 65, in add
AttributeError: 'Items' object has no attribute 'dropped'

Full traceback:
  File "script/tutorial.rpyc", line 307, in script
  File "game/script/tutorial.rpy", line 307, in <module>
  File "game/script/items.rpy", line 65, in add
AttributeError: 'Items' object has no attribute 'dropped'

Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Fri Jun  2 22:54:41 2023
I might try downloading the Windows version and checking if that runs through Renpy

Last edited:

Tenxis

Aug 8, 2020
To be honest, I downloaded this game a week ago, and I am really impressed by the design for each character. (I noticed Elizabeth hand gestures and facial expressions when she reunited with our hero, that feeling was very touching)
The story is REALLY good and fun.
I like grinding, so the gameplay is suit me.
lewd scenes are improved well in snow event.(Ari sex scene just hit my zone, I really like that cute ass now)
everything is so perfect.
I can’t wait for new chapter coming.

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
How do I install Extra content pack, I downloaded it but dont know in which folder to put them.
If you're talking about the "Extra Content CG" link in the OP, then you don't actually install it anywhere. Its just extra content to view outside of the game.

Reactions: nico360

nico360

May 17, 2020
If you're talking about the "Extra Content CG" link in the OP, then you don't actually install it anywhere. Its just extra content to view outside of the game.
I just came to ask that, thanks for clarifying maybe someone should put a note attached to that xd

bodo564656

Oct 11, 2018
Hey, why is my anti virus telling me everytime i start the game that its trying to connect to "pastebin.com" and the website is unsecure?

Never had that before. Downloaded from the dropmefiles link.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Hey, why is my anti virus telling me everytime i start the game that its trying to connect to "pastebin.com" and the website is unsecure?

Never had that before. Downloaded from the dropmefiles link.
The game connects to Pastebin to gather data about the new update, so, when there's a new fix or version available you get warned right at the second. It specifically enters these links;
(Version Data)
(Live changelog)

They are safe!

kasatik_spb

Jul 15, 2020
Hi!
Here is the Russian translation of Hero's Harem Guild [v0.1.2.3b Public].
This translation is "unofficial".

The link is: Here

Привет!
Это перевод на Русский язык визуальной новеллы Hero's Harem Guild [v0.1.2.3b Public].
Этот перевод является неофициальным.

Ссылка на файлообменник: Здесь

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: WhitePolarFoxxx

standbygames

Mar 13, 2018
I'll wait for chapter 1 to come out and play everything together
You'll probably forget this game exists by the time that happens. Reading his update was pretty shocking lol. 2.5 years and now he's splitting chapter 1 into 3 parts, which is whatever, crazy that it's necessary but I guess better than nothing. But the shocking part is just how far even just that part 1 appears to be off... Looking at his trello it's pretty obvious even part one is many, many months away at the rate he works. He's practically reworking everything, again (he said he already reworked it 6 times lol, this guy really can't help himself).

In one part of the blog he shows examples of how many times he reworked characters and all I could think was the final versions don't even look better than the previous 10 versions, some of them even looked worse (imo)... That just sums up everything wrong with his mentality and development process. There's perfectionist and then there's this. He's just second guessing everything to the point of even making it actively worse sometimes, in addition to making things take 10x longer than they should. Chapter 1 being totally finished is probably still years away, after 2.5 years already. What Komi needs is some sort of life coach/manager/spouse to just walk up and slap him anytime he's thinking about reworking something for the 10th time lol. Hell, I could use one too.

Last edited:

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
Yeah as someone who has been and still plans to wait for full chapter 1 before replaying the game, it's definitely disheartening to see it being split up now after this long. Don't want to go back to doom posting mode but I just can't get myself hyped for the game like I used to. The last lewd game I waited years for ended up being hot garbage when it released so I've got a sour taste in my mouth I guess.

Here's hoping this eventually cures that.

4.50 star(s) 207 Votes