Jan 27, 2022
There are no update only files from v0.1.2.1 to v0.1.2.3b. Sorry.
The game had a million of changes between those two versions, also upgraded the Renpy version. You will have to download it again.
damn, hopefully there's a torrent in rpdl.

thanks for the reply tho :)

heaven refining

Aug 26, 2021
I came back after some time and saw that this finally had a new update, which I was quite happy about.
However, is the issue where the h-scenes don't work when you walk up to most characters in game still present?

Nov 18, 2019
I started it 2 days ago for the first time playing it but saw it for 2 yrs now and i´m a bit hmm confused is it a remake? i mean how old is it 2-4 yrs? So after prologue is 0.1.2.3b end?
wait 2.5 more years to see if he releases another special that doesn't finish chapter one... well, something in favor of the dev, is that he is active answering messages, maybe he is working, and he released something before... but many people are dissatisfied with the zero progress...

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
wait 2.5 more years to see if he releases another special that doesn't finish chapter one... well, something in favor of the dev, is that he is active answering messages, maybe he is working, and he released something before... but many people are dissatisfied with the zero progress...
Most users are very satisfied, not because of the progress, but because they can see the big jump in quality from the previous version to the new one. The same goes for new users, they are loving it.

Just a very minor part of people don't really like it, and it's completely understandable for users who were expecting progress on the story.

But it's not true that there was zero progress, none can say that there isn't any difference between the prologue and this new version, in terms of quality.

Ladylulu

Oct 30, 2020
Hola, gracias lo tendré en cuenta para futuras actualizaciones y posiblemente otras traducciones.

Soy nuevo en esto de la traducción , pero me canso un poco tener que esperar semanas para poder disfrutar de alguna actualización de algún juego, y en este caso la traducción que encontré tenía ya dos años. Así que la hice desde cero.

Por ahora solo quiero tener la autorización para publicarla aquí.
---------------------------------------------------
Hello, thanks I will keep it in mind for future updates and possibly other translations.

I'm new to this translation thing, but I get a little tired having to wait weeks to be able to enjoy some game update, and in this case the translation I found was already two years old. So I made it from scratch.

For now I just want to have the authorization to post it here
Espero que te dejen, mi ingles es basico y es una pena no entender bien toda la historia que tiene - I hope they let you, my English is basic and it's a shame not to understand all the history it has

Lucifer@dvl

Feb 19, 2022
Can anyone tell me how to save progress in this winter update version. I'm on android and the menu is not showing (also can't get to any of guild's room ).

Jul 3, 2023
This game will remain unfinished from what can be appreciated, if it took two and a half years and it only released a special... well... the strange thing is that there are still people who defend this slow work and that the developer continues fighting with people, without showing that they will really release content soon, I have been reading all the pages, and it can only be seen that they have constantly made changes but without achieving a breakthrough in the story... and they release fan service with a special that is not even related to the main story... if it took him all that time to get anything out... how long will it take him to get the sequel out? I only see him here fighting with people who have realized that he didn't do anything real with the story itself It's obvious that people expected a sequel, after so long, it's understandable that people get angry, and it's irrational that the developer treats those same people like fools who two and a half years ago were expecting something good from this novel that Many people like me and today they are disappointed... I recently played the novel, I liked it... but if I had played it two years ago, like many others, I would also be angry, and with good reason. The developer should already be doing things to get content out and not fighting with those who followed him, in the end it only shows that he doesn't care about the people who have been supporting him for years... and who have stopped supporting him because of the deception, it seems that they are it focuses on new people, but it won't even achieve much like that, if like in my case even though I liked it, looking at the background; that it takes 2 years to get something out... with what hope can I wait for the story to continue... and maybe it will get something out... but it will also do it in haste, just so as not to continue losing support, and that those Those who follow it don't realize that in the end, the angry ones were right... For my part, although I liked it... I think I won't waste my time with this novel, because it would take years to even see an end to it she...

senpaiishere

Mar 17, 2023
interesting content i was yes for luna and ari. when i saw that fox girl i was like oh maybe content but no but its ok. but also the whole patient part like other have mention after couple years the whole patient part kinda start to streach tine. i really hope but yeh.

misaka906

Oct 3, 2019
Most users are very satisfied, not because of the progress, but because they can see the big jump in quality from the previous version to the new one. The same goes for new users, they are loving it.

Just a very minor part of people don't really like it, and it's completely understandable for users who were expecting progress on the story.

But it's not true that there was zero progress, none can say that there isn't any difference between the prologue and this new version, in terms of quality.
I'm one of the few that were disappointed upon finding out that there's no new actual update yet but I'm glad it's still alive. Personally I love your shitty comedic writing, it's pure of soul. And I'm not even enjoying the hentai part. Just that your stupid jokes gives me giggles and it really adds some uniqueness to the characters. Keep it up and please atleast finish the chapter 1.

TheBigJ

Nov 27, 2018
Hey, I absolutely love this game and the characters in it and just downloaded the newest patch. I followed all the instructions on the "How to install patch" file but when I finished and tried to open the game I got this notif:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Could not load from archive script/changelog.rpyc.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\Private things\Memes\New folder (2)\HHG\HHG v0.1.2.1\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\Private things\Memes\New folder (2)\HHG\HHG v0.1.2.1\renpy\main.py", line 422, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "D:\Private things\Memes\New folder (2)\HHG\HHG v0.1.2.1\renpy\script.py", line 275, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "D:\Private things\Memes\New folder (2)\HHG\HHG v0.1.2.1\renpy\script.py", line 690, in load_appropriate_file
raise Exception("Could not load from archive %s." % (lastfn,))

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Hey, I absolutely love this game and the characters in it and just downloaded the newest patch. I followed all the instructions on the "How to install patch" file but when I finished and tried to open the game I got this notif:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\Private things\Memes\New folder (2)\HHG\HHG v0.1.2.1\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\Private things\Memes\New folder (2)\HHG\HHG v0.1.2.1\renpy\main.py", line 422, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "D:\Private things\Memes\New folder (2)\HHG\HHG v0.1.2.1\renpy\script.py", line 275, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "D:\Private things\Memes\New folder (2)\HHG\HHG v0.1.2.1\renpy\script.py", line 690, in load_appropriate_file
raise Exception("Could not load from archive %s." % (lastfn,))
No need to download the patch if you already have the newest version!
I would suggest downloading the full game again and do not apply any patch, just in case.

4.50 star(s) 206 Votes