Eliza

Oct 3, 2017
wait NOW the dev has split the update into parts? when it was supposed to be near launch ready 6 months ago? which fine ok if at least this meant part 1 could get out quite quickly but the split has actually increased the workload because of reworking, replanning?

i remember bringing this up with sylphine because i suspected the dev suffers some of the same issues with perfectionism, and maybe oversensitivity to judgment, tho now i think sylphine's dev has given up, and komi is still trying to chug along, but if development is stalling out because of reworking and shit i think u really need something or someone to force a cutoff and accountability. I proposed hard deadlining, because otherwise u can always find some kink to iron out, or some new feature or technology u want to include or that some update to the engine requires. Just pick a day and think of it as a school project, u have to hand in what u have on that day and let it be graded for what it is. If it comes down to it, and u really have to, u can always make retroactive changes, and don't worry about oh the players will complain about idk save issues or having to replay stuff, or awkward palces story drops, the players are not all complete babies, and we all understand this is not a complete game, but there's a huge difference between dealing with/complaining about minor inconveniences and dealing with something being pushed off into oblivion. i mean, just look at harem hotel. but ye, it's a weakness of patreon as a site, game dev wise i think; the dev's have too much freedom at a base level. Game dev/directors that skew towards the artisitic and ambitious side i think always end up this way and actually need their evil financial overlords to apply extra control over them. I read similar situations with gran turismo, prolly some metal gear games, that game the shadow of the colossus studio spent forever making, and ffXV prolly also had some issues with this, where after particular success some director's are given too much freedom, and develop themselves into endless black holes, until reality finally set in and someone whipped them into a release.

i'm feeling the whole trello thing is trying to take a step in this direction accountability wise, (and simultaneously probably trying to dissuade grifter accusations), so i'm somewhat supportive of this i guess (when i see these things tho, i also always add a mental complaint tho too u kno, "man how much time was put into creating this planner, making this planner pretty, and will be put into keeping this planner updated that could have been spent elsewhere, like actually completing the damn game.") and I hope it's an overall time save, i hope it works out and is enough, but i feel it's a bit of a half measure. I still say hey man just make a real commitment, and let it be.

MishyFam

Feb 27, 2022
Dividing the first chapter into three parts is a bit of an unexpected decision, but I guess we'll see how it turns out. On the bright side, the fact that he acknowledges his shortcomings as a dev and proposes a progress & roadmap of sorts and aims to be more transparent, is a step in the right direction at least. I read his patreon post about his reasoning for not stopping the pledges, but was left feeling not entirely convinced. To me, it basically read as him holding the game hostage; saying that the game would essentially be dead if he had to get a job due to a lack of time(which I feel is kinda funny because even with time on his hands, he still had trouble getting updates out). He claims he wanted to leave it up to the people, in case they wanted to support the development of the game; but I feel like he wasn't honest that that was his intention for his supporters to make that decision for themselves, sorry.

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Exactly what is says, its extra cg stuff you can view outside of the game.
Ah okey thanks, was wondering if there was extra content that you could download for the game that was used with the CG that I couldn't find.

ArashiNinja18

Jun 1, 2017
posting these cheats found within rpa's for convenience:
Use the girls deck to put cheats (The heart). Click the search bar and make the first letter a "." (Dot)
After that, introduce the next WITHOUT "":

"imthelover" : Girls are always at max affection possible. Gets updated every time time passes.
"gimmegold" : Gives you money
"gibpower" : Gives you exp
"releasemypp" : Unlocks the gallery.
"showmethesecrets" : Shows hidden stuff, like hidden girls, even if you didn't unlock them yet. There are some nice secrets, I would suggest not using this :)
"fastworkers" : Now every member will work at the guild board every 10 seconds.
"make the first letter a "." (Dot)" what does that even mean? "make the first letter a dot"

lareina

Oct 28, 2019
Hi. There is a problem with the quest with Evie. In Bicycle parking at night. (also when i try spend the time with her at evening).The game crashes on these two moments.
Logs bellow:

Precompiling shader ('remix.smoothstep_outline', 'renpy.geometry', 'renpy.texture'):
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "D:\Games\Low\HHGv0.1.2.3b-v0.1.2.3b-pc\renpy\gl2\gl2shadercache.py", line 356, in load
self.get(partnames)
File "D:\Games\Low\HHGv0.1.2.3b-v0.1.2.3b-pc\renpy\gl2\gl2shadercache.py", line 278, in get
rv.load()
File "gl2shader.pyx", line 230, in renpy.gl2.gl2shader.Program.load
File "gl2shader.pyx", line 213, in renpy.gl2.gl2shader.Program.load_shader
renpy.gl2.gl2shader.ShaderError: Fragment shader failed to compile with the following errors:
ERROR: 0:73: error(#74) Syntax error: unexpected tokens following #line
ERROR: 0:139: error(#74) Syntax error: unexpected tokens following #line
ERROR: error(#273) 2 compilation errors. No code generated

Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020
Hi. There is a problem with the quest with Evie. In Bicycle parking at night. (also when i try spend the time with her at evening).The game crashes on these two moments.
Logs bellow:

Precompiling shader ('remix.smoothstep_outline', 'renpy.geometry', 'renpy.texture'):
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "D:\Games\Low\HHGv0.1.2.3b-v0.1.2.3b-pc\renpy\gl2\gl2shadercache.py", line 356, in load
self.get(partnames)
File "D:\Games\Low\HHGv0.1.2.3b-v0.1.2.3b-pc\renpy\gl2\gl2shadercache.py", line 278, in get
rv.load()
File "gl2shader.pyx", line 230, in renpy.gl2.gl2shader.Program.load
File "gl2shader.pyx", line 213, in renpy.gl2.gl2shader.Program.load_shader
renpy.gl2.gl2shader.ShaderError: Fragment shader failed to compile with the following errors:
ERROR: 0:73: error(#74) Syntax error: unexpected tokens following #line
ERROR: 0:139: error(#74) Syntax error: unexpected tokens following #line
ERROR: error(#273) 2 compilation errors. No code generated
Try download the new version and if don’t work, go to discord and post this error

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Hero's Harem Guild [v0.1.2.3b Public] [Komisari]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

Jan 27, 2022
the version i have installed before is 0.1.2.1, anyone has the previous update only files ?

i really cant be bothered to reinstall the game again

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
the version i have installed before is 0.1.2.1, anyone has the previous update only files ?

i really cant be bothered to reinstall the game again
There are no update only files from v0.1.2.1 to v0.1.2.3b. Sorry.
The game had a million of changes between those two versions, also upgraded the Renpy version. You will have to download it again.

4.50 star(s) 206 Votes