Quackille

Jul 28, 2022
You started playing this game a short time ago, right? Because if you had played it 3 years ago... and you had expected what others would have, you would be angry with the time without updates... and that it would bring a special that has nothing to do with it. chapter 1... if you are willing to wait that long... ok... even you... you won't even remember this game, and many didn't... why come back after 3 years... just to rekindle anger over so much waiting?... would he have stayed there without moving and people would forget him, rather than return alone so that many would criticize him... the few simps that pay or not, that he still has left. .. sooner or later they will end up getting tired of waiting... look at their trello... and tell me... when do you think they will release an update?... just 14% and they are always reorganizing... changing... and always improving, according to him... but he is never satisfied with anything... and people... have to keep waiting?... when he fails you... you will understand the anger of others... because he has already failed them. many.
Fixed and much better IMO.

Now pretend you are some dude relaxing while wearing a Michael Myers mask, surrounded by a harem hot alien women, reading this out loud...

You started playing... this game... a short time... ago... right? Because if you had... played it 3 years ago... and you had expected... what others would have... you would be angry... with the time... without updates... and that it would bring a special... that has nothing... to do with it. Chapter 1... if you are willing... to wait that long... ok... even you... you won't even... remember this game, and many didn't... why... come back after 3 years... just to rekindle anger... over so much waiting?... would he have... stayed there without moving... and people would forget him... rather than return alone.... so that many would... criticize him... the few simps... that pay or not... that he still has left... sooner or later... they will end up... getting tired of waiting... look at their Trello... and tell me... when do you think... they will release... an update?... Just 14%... and they are... always... reorganizing... changing... and always... improving... according to him... but he is never... satisfied... with anything... and people... have to... keep waiting?... When he fails you... you will understand... the anger of others... because he has... already failed them. Many.

Jul 3, 2023
Fixed and much better IMO.

Now pretend you are some dude relaxing while wearing a Michael Myers mask, surrounded by a harem hot alien women, reading this out loud...

You started playing... this game... a short time... ago... right? Because if you had... played it 3 years ago... and you had expected... what others would have... you would be angry... with the time... without updates... and that it would bring a special... that has nothing... to do with it. Chapter 1... if you are willing... to wait that long... ok... even you... you won't even... remember this game, and many didn't... why... come back after 3 years... just to rekindle anger... over so much waiting?... would he have... stayed there without moving... and people would forget him... rather than return alone.... so that many would... criticize him... the few simps... that pay or not... that he still has left... sooner or later... they will end up... getting tired of waiting... look at their Trello... and tell me... when do you think... they will release... an update?... Just 14%... and they are... always... reorganizing... changing... and always... improving... according to him... but he is never... satisfied... with anything... and people... have to... keep waiting?... When he fails you... you will understand... the anger of others... because he has... already failed them. Many.
I understand, I'll try to use less points next time, what's important is what I'm trying to say. But you're right, if I don't write well, the message, in turn, is distorted or loses relevance, thanks for the observation.

Reactions: crustlord12
Dec 3, 2021
Most likely complain as most of us haven't lost any money on the supposed scam. Also, don't bring Cancel Culture here please.
its not cancel culture if its a legitimate scam. is this mostly a pirate site? yeah, but honestly competent and good games often get the money they deserve, even when uploaded to this platform. I just think the mods should take into consideration that this "game" shouldnt be on the site

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
You started playing this game a short time ago, right? Because if you had played it 3 years ago... and you had expected what others would have, you would be angry with the time without updates... and that it would bring a special that has nothing to do with it. chapter 1... if you are willing to wait that long... ok... even you... you won't even remember this game, and many didn't... why come back after 3 years... just to rekindle anger over so much waiting?... would he have stayed there without moving and people would forget him, rather than return alone so that many would criticize him... the few simps that pay or not, that he still has left. .. sooner or later they will end up getting tired of waiting... look at their trello... and tell me... when do you think they will release an update?... just 14% and they are always reorganizing... changing... and always improving, according to him... but he is never satisfied with anything... and people... have to keep waiting?... when he fails you... you will understand the anger of others... because he has already failed them. many.
well that was a whole lot of nothing, like a bag of chips filled with air.
1. I don't care because my life doesn't depend on it.
2. Its free game.
3. It's not the only game.
If you got what you want you still wouldn't stop there, you'll never be satisfied. You would find something else to complain about. It's just in your nature.

Eliza

Oct 3, 2017
hm did he take down the trello thing? was i the only one interested in tracking it every once in a while? or just edited the post that had the link? does anyone have the link? can someone maybe post it to the frontpage here?

edit: found it just lost track of it. srsly tho, i do suggest frontpaging it here should be a good place to keep it. i guess there's prolly some palace better for discrod members but i don't like having adult games on my discord; my gf will question me

Last edited:
Reactions: crustlord12

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
its not cancel culture if its a legitimate scam. is this mostly a pirate site? yeah, but honestly competent and good games often get the money they deserve, even when uploaded to this platform. I just think the mods should take into consideration that this "game" shouldnt be on the site
If is one point you are missing. Not everyone believes that its a scam. Komi has said repeatedly here not to pledge as the game is free. People are still supporting him regardless. If they're not hearing that message of not supporting him here, that just tells me your call to arms is going to fall on the deaf ears all the same.

Lastly, it is still Cancel Culture. You believe this is a scam and want it shut down, that doesn't make it true. There have been plenty of people on both sides of this argument. Criticize the game all you want, but asking for the community "to band together and deplatform this guy" (aka cancel) is still Cancel Culture.

Last edited:

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
If is one point you are missing. Not everyone believes that its a scam. Komi has said repeatedly here not to pledge as the game is free. People are still supporting him regardless. If they're not hearing that message of not supporting him here, that just tells me your call to arms is going to fall on the deaf ears all the same.

Lastly, it is still Cancel Culture. You believe this is a scam and want it shut down, that doesn't make it true. There have been plenty of people on both sides of this argument. Criticize the game all you want, but asking for the community "to band together and deplatform this guy" (aka cancel) is still Cancel Culture.
They don't actually care about it being "scam" that's just a front. They just hate that it takes long or don't get what they want so they lash out. Almost like when you beat someone in a game and they call you "dogshit", if you beat them then clearly you aren't, but in that moment that person is just raging. People in this forum are the same, they don't care they just rage.
Nein. And me and you both know that that is not a like how ever it might look to you.
Gib. Me. Like.

Last edited:

riderin

Jun 18, 2019
They don't actually care about it being "scam" that's just a front. They just hate that it takes long or don't get what they want so they lash out. Almost like when you beat someone in a game and they call you "dogshit", if you beat them then clearly you aren't, but in that moment that person is just raging. People in this forum are the same, they don't care they just rage.
This post should be put into dictionary as best example of "Missing the point".
I swear to god, with the amount of overzealousness, and suspiciously similar combativness, KittyMaid more and more feels like an alt of Komi.

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
This post should be put into dictionary as best example of "Missing the point".
I swear to god, with the amount of overzealousness, and suspiciously similar combativness, KittyMaid more and more feels like an alt of Komi.
stop acting.
"OmG nO gAmE, he Scam, hE LaZY omgaidkuj#$%fa^sdas%"

Last edited:

Kantanshi

Dec 28, 2018
They don't actually care about it being "scam" that's just a front. They just hate that it takes long or don't get what they want so
Honestly? I'm just adding the ignorant ragers to my ignore list. The thread is a lot more peaceful since I started doing that. It's not like they ever say anything new. Just the same crybaby crap over and over. They just can't move on to a different game and forget about something they hate. It's like they are parasites that need discontent to survive. I dunno, maybe they think they are saving people new to the game from a fate worse than death or something...

HentaiSlaves

Sep 3, 2018
Honestly? I'm just adding the ignorant ragers to my ignore list. The thread is a lot more peaceful since I started doing that. It's not like they ever say anything new. Just the same crybaby crap over and over. They just can't move on to a different game and forget about something they hate. It's like they are parasites that need discontent to survive. I dunno, maybe they think they are saving people new to the game from a fate worse than death or something...
I try to save some people so they don't get scammed like me and some other people who waited and payed for nothing it's just you don't read didn't see it or don't care. But it's okay you are a free human you can defend who ever you want.
I don't want to comment more about this don't want another usual 5 weeks off.

Kantanshi

Dec 28, 2018
I try to save some people so they don't get scammed like me and some other people who waited and payed for nothing it's just you don't read didn't see it or don't care. But it's okay you are a free human you can defend who ever you want.
I donated plenty through Patreon when I first started playing the game. When I felt that I had donated my share for the amount I played, I ended the pledge. I'm not upset that Komi has taken excessive time to get another update out. It's the way things go sometimes. In the end, I *donated* money to Komi in appreciation. I didn't *pay* for a game. I donated my money with no expectation of a return of any sort. That's how donations work. So to answer your comment, no I do not care about the people complaining as I see their complaints as invalid since they are not actually paying for anything. Patreon is a donation site. If Komi was using something like Kickstarter which is a venture investment site then *maybe* I could see their point.

4.50 star(s) 207 Votes