FunkYou2

Sep 15, 2020
Hey, just finnished the game. Wanted to get some info here, but it seems pretty heated :whistle: (because of very long developent times it seems?!)

I have some questions, maybe you can help me out <3
(And yes, i could research basically all of them myself, but it would take much longer, especially crawling through this threat here o_O)

1. The later animations from the season events seemed pretty improved to me. Are only the Halloween and Xmas ones this good/style yet?
2. I used a cheat (posted here in the forum) to unlock the gallery. There were only season scenes from 2022. Was there no content update throughout 2023? A brief timeline with content updates would be nice, even if it's just vague.
3. The overall quality is pretty high in this game. I think that's probably a reason why people get very heated when discussing the artist, since they really want to see more and then vent their disapointment in ... different ways.
I also feel a bit sceptical at this point, if I should support the creator right now and wanted to get some opinions from folks that support or suppored the creator befor. Aka, how long they were subscribed for and if the stuff they were provided with during that time seemed fair to them. Obviously this is highly subjective but I think it can help me out a little.

Cheers

Reactions: KittyMaid

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
1. The later animations from the season events seemed pretty improved to me. Are only the Halloween and Xmas ones this good/style yet?
Only Christmas. An from Chapter 1 and beyond in the future.

2. I used a cheat (posted here in the forum) to unlock the gallery. There were only season scenes from 2022. Was there no content update throughout 2023? A brief timeline with content updates would be nice, even if it's just vague.
No content these years, for extra information check the free patreon posts!

3. The overall quality is pretty high in this game. I think that's probably a reason why people get very heated when discussing the artist, since they really want to see more and then vent their disapointment in ... different ways.
I also feel a bit sceptical at this point, if I should support the creator right now and wanted to get some opinions from folks that support or suppored the creator befor. Aka, how long they were subscribed for and if the stuff they were provided with during that time seemed fair to them. Obviously this is highly subjective but I think it can help me out a little.
Don't support now, wait until there's a beta of the next version, so you get exactly what's posted.
99% of my Patreon posts, information, roadmap, sneak peeks, etc are completely free for everyone.

The only things that are Patreon only are; Render requests (You can ask for animations/pictures of what you would like), cheat codes, and BETA (2 weeks early) or PRE-RELEASE (1 week early) versions of the game.

This thread is filled with strange people who escalated from people who, understandably and completely justified, were complaining about the update delay to people who believe I have some kind of power to ban people and some others who believe a criminal made a game and uses it as a laundering operation, so I wouldn't suggest asking something here.

My suggestion is: Do not support unless you have something YOU WANT available to obtain.
If you want the next version, WAIT until it's available, and then donate! Thanks!

slothen29

Aug 26, 2020
It's 2024. Remember a year ago when that Christmas update was about to get released? The Christmas update that happens chronologically after chapter 1? Is that chapter 1 still cooking?

Dimraid

Jan 29, 2021
Someone clarify something for me and then answer a question real quick.
My assumption is that updates aren't happening based on this one page of essays and then the dev making jokes. Let me know if that is right. Is there enough gameplay for me to bother with this as is if that is the case?

deskt

Jul 24, 2018
It's 2024. Remember a year ago when that Christmas update was about to get released? The Christmas update that happens chronologically after chapter 1? Is that chapter 1 still cooking?
which chapter 1? :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

My assumption is that updates aren't happening based on this one page of essays and then the dev making jokes. Let me know if that is right. Is there enough gameplay for me to bother with this as is if that is the case?
its up to u

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
On updates not happening: In the last few years there has only been a Christmas update and at some point before that a Halloween update (can't remember when that dropped). Dev has been fairly open about what's happening and that they are still working on the game, up to you on how cynical you want to be in believing that or not. This back and forth has gone on for years, to the point where I have most of it on ignore because I ain't reading all that.

Is there enough gameplay: If you have never played before, yes there's a good amount of content. Hours worth. That being said, who knows how far off the next update is. If you'd rather wait to see if/when that does indeed drop then I'd say there's no harm in that. I'm personally waiting for full Chapter 1 before returning, which given that it's being split up, will probably take awhile. Is what it is.

Sep 23, 2021
Honestly mods please stop persecuting my favorite rant comment section I enjoy lurking here. I replaced Netflix with this thread.

Just made popcorn too.
While the $ laundering arc was good, having a series drag on too long make it a tad stale, by the end it just a 'no you' back and forth. Wish the series end with a better conclusion tho, the abrupt axe as really apparent.

3/5

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
While the $ laundering arc was good, having a series drag on too long make it a tad stale, by the end it just a 'no you' back and forth. Wish the series end with a better conclusion tho, the abrupt axe as really apparent.

3/5
by what metrics are you grading on? and what would be a 5/5?

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019

3/5
I liked the "dev is banning people" arc, but it got repetitive kinda fast and the love triangle made no sense

HentaiSlaves

Sep 3, 2018
I liked the "dev is banning people" arc, but it got repetitive kinda fast and the love triangle made no sense
Banning depends on where or what site, As for here is like i already did say connections don't make me laugh. I could go much deeper in detail here but you and me both know that if i do it the reward option will be open again and i will be timed out again here which is sad. Instead wasting your time here you could actually use it in a more productive way like doing the game.

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes