Lug30976

Aug 25, 2022
Greetings, I made a Spanish translation of the game using version v0-1-2-3b. Can I have permission to post it here?
Tenga en cuenta que utilicé Google Traductor, pero creo que es una traducción aceptable. Y me aseguré de corregir los errores que puede causar el juego al usar la traducción.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Saludos, hice una traduccion al español del juego usando la version v0-1-2-3b. ¿Puedo tener permiso para publicarla aqui?
Tengan en cuenta que use Google Traductor, pero creo que es una traduccion aceptable. Y me asegure de corregir los errores que pueden ocacionar al juego al momento de usar la traduccion.
two questions: 1. where is the translation? 2. does the incest patch include?

Kayn1195

Nov 12, 2022
two questions: 1. where is the translation? 2. does the incest patch include?
[unofficial] HHG 0.1.2.3b Patch Spanish

HHG 0.1.2.3b Spanish Patch PC: Pixeldrain
Install: Extract the file to the main game folder
Instalación: Descomprime el archivo en la carpeta principal del juego

HHG. 0.1.2.3b Spanish Patch Android: Pixeldrain
Install: Extract the file in: /Android/data/com.komisari.hhg/files/
Instalación: Descomprime el archivo en: /Android/data/com.komisari.hhg/files/
Answering the second one:
Yes, but you still need to install the patch to activate that part of the translation.

Reactions: Lug30976

Quackille

Jul 28, 2022
View attachment 3317941
My brother, you can't even release a chapter 1 of a 3 chapter story.
"HHG started with 0 planning. I've learned enough basic stuff to make the game.
The concept was simple: A guy who lived in a house became the hero of HIS hometown and started a guild. SO I JUST STARTED DOING IT. That's it "

This MF started with a sandcastle, Pride shows up and convinced him to rebuild Rome. One new crib and two super cars later, Insanity shows up to convince that same MF to build his own DC Multi-verse complete with endless reboots.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Hey, Quality is Quality. Masterpieces wind up in the Art Gallery if they're good, even if they're the only thing the artist ever paints or if they're technically half-finished.

Quackille

Jul 28, 2022
Hey, Quality is Quality. Masterpieces wind up in the Art Gallery if they're good, even if they're the only thing the artist ever paints or if they're technically half-finished.
Michelangelo only needed four years and no Patreon subs to paint the Sistine Chapel. If it was Komi, his descendants still working on it to this day would only have one third of it complete, because you know, Quality. :D

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Michelangelo only needed four years and no Patreon subs to paint the Sistine Chapel. If it was Komi, his descendants still working on it to this day would only have one third of it complete, because you know, Quality. :D
If it was today, he'd be half a year in and people would be predicting the chapel ceiling would never be painted.

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
Wrong, in-between he work on releasing the Bacchus sculpture then get back to working on the sistine chapel

Reactions: Lolicon Kami
4.50 star(s) 207 Votes