Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
I liked the "dev is banning people" arc, but it got repetitive kinda fast and the love triangle made no sense
You saying you don't ship KomiKittyDesk? You clearly lack an understanding of the nuance of the characters' relationships.
*sips mountain dew*

castorlau

May 5, 2023
I love the game. I was wondering if prologue couldn't be released as it's own game part one because even if it's not a full length game it was still great fun. I would rather the dev get what they deserve rather than delay complaints.

marmot

Jul 23, 2017
Can I have a quick rundown of the $ laundering arc? I think I missed this one
TL;DR version:
Komi has one of the slowest update speeds for games on this site, and has been promising the next chapter of the story for years.

Which has caused a lot of people to speculate that they're just doing it to milk Patreon money.
Of course that has resulted in people from the other side coming out to defend it.

Basically, just treat it like you would Star Citizen.

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
TL;DR version:
Komi has one of the slowest update speeds for games on this site, and has been promising the next chapter of the story for years.

Which has caused a lot of people to speculate that they're just doing it to milk Patreon money.
Of course that has resulted in people from the other side coming out to defend it.

Basically, just treat it like you would Star Citizen.
That's more of a scam rather than money laundering. He would require a "dirty" source.

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
Personally I think HHG should follow in their footsteps and let me take a $48K reverse mortgage for my own room in the guild. Fucked up I can't honestly, what's the deal with that Komi??

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I haven't paid attention to this thread since the christmas update came out but it seems like there is still not release date for the next chapter :(. I checked some of the patreon posts and the stuff being worked on looks good.

• Angry
Reactions: angela_luzmala

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
The next chapter? What are you talking about the guy didn't even finish the first one..
You right. I haven't played the whole game in so long that I actually thought the first chapter was done. Either way it seems like it won't come out any time soon so I'll come back in the summer to see if there are any news.

Reactions: HentaiSlaves

Mark Macabre

Aug 14, 2021
Komisari, I've been a fan of your game since it came out.
It's full of life, energy, personality and story.

But the way your're going about the development is going to label you as another Yandere Dev.

I get it, good game = lots of effort, time and money.
But to keep earning that money, you need to prove that the money is being used on the game. And with the slow-slow-SLOW updates with minimal building on anything really, just tells me and possibly others that you dont care about the game, or us for that matter.

You have a gem, true, and it can be terrifying to have a feeling you might fuck it up.
But you have proven that your concepts are fucking amazing, you CAN write stories and characters that captivate people, and a living world that seems to move. And Jimmy.

Don't force yourself into a burnout because you want the perfect game, have fun with what you have and try stuff out. You have plenty of time in life to make more and different games.

Get back to the time where your excitement could barely keep you still when you had a small update ready.
I miss the times where you seemed to actually enjoy making this game.

I hope you keep it up, but i've honestly lost my excitement for this game.

Ka1tzer

Jan 12, 2023
Usually I don't play KK games but I decided to try this one and I was amazed at the game's quality.

Then I read through the thread and realized that it's somewhat in development hell. Read through the most recent free patreon post and I can respect the dev's openness, however.

As someone who just got to know about the game, I truly hope that an update (and the future ones) get around to being dropped in a consistent manner now that the dev has "matured their process". I'm keeping the game on my watchlist hoping for updates soon.

I'll ask about some specific stuff though. I saw that there were no virgin tags in here, but there are currently in-game two virgins. Might want to get around to fixing that.

My question though is in regards to Rebecca, Lucy and Evie. From the way the story is being told, I think they all would've been virgins, but Rebecca's h-scenes (especially the "throne" one) felt very jarring and out of place for me, and were honestly very different from what I expected (I could see the "throne" one after more character development, after having her first actual sex scene be a part of her storyline, but as it is now it feels like a "sidequest addendum". At the same time, Lucy's first felt a bit weird on account of her age (hard to believe she's be a virgin after 100+ years, even if I as a player really wanted that to be the case. Not impossible though, but I feel it'd need some very specific story-exposition events to reveal why that's a thing). With Evie there's no way to know one way or another, since she can't communicate and even if she was one during her h-scene, the fact that she enjoys pain makes it very hard to tell and unclear based on her reactions.

Not trying to impose my preferences or anything, but I'd like the game to be more clear about those things, for the role-playing factor. For me having a harem of hoes/former hoes isn't appealing at all (not that it means that any non-virgin is necessarily a hoe, I'm using extremes to illustrate a point).

Finally, I'd like to point out that this game is ridiculously well made and that the characters are very engaging. Looking forward to updates!

Hopefully soon, and not soon™.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Komisari
4.50 star(s) 207 Votes