deskt

Jul 24, 2018
Its really fucking weird to be showing and discussing scrapped content thats an alternative to still-unreleased story. This kind of development process background and scraped plot ideas is the kind of stuff you talk about after people have had the main experience. Like director's commentary released as bonus content to a feature film.

A plan would be like "I'm doing 2 releases in 2024.
summary of previous years
Komi: I worked rly rly hard last month, you will be surprised by what I made
fans: ok and the progress?
Komi:.....
komi hasn't made any progress reports, all he shows are dev logs that lead to nothing. Trello doesn't update like ever and if Trello is really up to date with what Komi does, then this game is dead... who would be surprised? also the guy doesn't have any plan and he won't change, he's just going to take as long as he wants and that's it. and with the paywall on discord it's not like you can ask anything. This became more like a bet to see how much Komi extends the release of Chapter 1, which was supposedly "almost ready" in 2022.
Mine is 2026 and u guys?

deskt

Jul 24, 2018
⢠⣾⡻⣹⣾⣫⢢⡰⢛⣁⡤⡴⢋⡦⣂⣶⡣⡲⢹⡟⣽⣯⢷⢿⡉⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠘⢭⣿⣿⣿⣧⣿⣻⣵⣽⢮⣾⡷⣿⣾⣯⣾⣿⡏⡀⡯⢿⣽⡿⠇⠒⠉⠉⠢⡀⠀
⠀⠀⠸⣛⣿⣿⣾⣿⣟⣿⣿⡟⡯⣾⢟⡶⡽⣾⡯⣇⣷⣽⢯⠇⠀⢀⡀⣀⡀⡀⠈⢢
⠀⠀⢈⠽⣾⣿⢻⣿⢾⢿⣿⣒⢦⠍⠸⡻⢒⣻⣭⢷⣿⡏⣿⠀⠀NAH⠀⠀ ⣧
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠋⡯⣯⡍⠈⠪⠢⠽⡮⠃⠀⠣⡼⠥⠨⢺⡿⠣⡝⠀⠀ I'D⠀⠀ ⠌
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⠉⢣⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢁⢿⠣⡆⠀ DELAY.⠀ ⡏
⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠸⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡜⠊⠀⠣⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⢀⠌
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⢄⠠⠄⣀⣈⣀⣀⡀⠄⢠⣺⠇⠀⠀⠠⠂⠁⡲⠒⠂⠂⠉⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡟⠈⢦⡀⠈⠛⠛⠉⢀⠔⢡⢿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⣴⣾⣇⢳⡌⢿⠦⠤⠤⣴⠏⣀⠀⣿⣄⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⢀⣠⣤⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⡈⣿⡶⢲⢋⣼⣟⣤⣿⣿⣿⣶⣤⣀

BaNaNaBoI123

Nov 25, 2017
summary of previous years
Komi: I worked rly rly hard last month, you will be surprised by what I made
fans: ok and the progress?
Komi:.....
komi hasn't made any progress reports, all he shows are dev logs that lead to nothing. Trello doesn't update like ever and if Trello is really up to date with what Komi does, then this game is dead... who would be surprised? also the guy doesn't have any plan and he won't change, he's just going to take as long as he wants and that's it. and with the paywall on discord it's not like you can ask anything. This became more like a bet to see how much Komi extends the release of Chapter 1, which was supposedly "almost ready" in 2022.
Mine is 2026 and u guys?
Never

Apr 30, 2020
If by the release of 1.3 the game is just complete and that's it.... it will be really disappointing imo.
I really like the game and know ow how hard dev is working on it.
But i still feel this way. Sorry xD

Spurdor

Feb 25, 2024
How do I progress in the winter event? it just loads the same characters every day. Also, is there no intercourse at all in the cutscenes? So far it has been nothing but blueball shit

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
How do I progress in the winter event? it just loads the same characters every day. Also, is there no intercourse at all in the cutscenes? So far it has been nothing but blueball shit
Make sure to "pass time" with the watch at the top left corner. And look at all places. The sex scenes are all together by the end.

Cloud050912

Apr 14, 2018
Do you have somewhere an statement on why there isnt an Update for almost an year?
Just remembered the game and was looking what happend with it but i dont wanna read fking 431 pages.
Game dead or not and if not how long until next update?

Black Mamba24

Oct 7, 2018
Do you have somewhere an statement on why there isnt an Update for almost an year?
Just remembered the game and was looking what happend with it but i dont wanna read fking 431 pages.
Game dead or not and if not how long until next update?
Almost everyone considers the game to be dead and not to receive an update anytime soon, if ever, except the dev himself. Mostly because it's been years now since the story moved forward.

4.50 star(s) 207 Votes