Jul 3, 2023
You having a grandson is about the same as Komi finishing the game. Neither is happening :sneaky:
Maybe it's your case, right? And I'm married and I already have a son, so I can say that it is possible, in my case, in yours I doubt it since you must only meet female characters in dating games. In my case, my husband and I enjoy visual novels and that gives more life to our married life. Good luck finding that one day. ;)

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
Maybe it's your case, right? And I'm married and I already have a son, so I can say that it is possible, in my case, in yours I doubt it since you must only meet female characters in dating games. In my case, my husband and I enjoy visual novels and that gives more life to our married life. Good luck finding that one day. ;)
You should just make a VN with the about of imagination you have, maybe you could beat Komi (y)

Jul 2, 2018
I come from the year 2070, my grandson told me that there is still no news, in fact it is suspected that Komi is no longer among us so there will never be a chapter 1 even, the last thing that was known; is that he was working in parallel on a Christmas version and a Halloween version that should have come out 4 years ago. We do not know if Komi's grandchildren, in their mansion paid for by silly patreons, will continue with his legacy... I am leaving, because my time in this timeline has ended, I will leave the task of informing you, my grandchildren...
c57.gif

Shitposting aside, I came looking for progress and found nothing. Feels bad man.

Hopefully we'll get chapter 1 before the heat death of the universe.

Slub

Oct 9, 2020
hey guys, so i was looking at the roadmap and saw that the majority of the cards have under 30% completion, is that all the progress the dev has made on 3 years?
Yes, everything has been "almost complete" for 3-4 years, but still requires "small changes". Re-organization takes times, so we should be happy that they are at 20-30% already

TaoKirito

Jul 2, 2017
Hey guys I just downloaded the game and I see on the first page at download is something saying extra content CG do I need to download this one and add to the folder is anything important there?

tittyboy6

Aug 21, 2022
Hey guys I just downloaded the game and I see on the first page at download is something saying extra content CG do I need to download this one and add to the folder is anything important there?
if i remember its just random patreon comissions and none of it is important, just files full of webms

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
I mean, in a few more months it probably will count, even if you're still here, Komi. You gotta get back on that horse man. People are already losing faith.

Reactions: Komisari

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
I mean, in a few more months it probably will count, even if you're still here, Komi. You gotta get back on that horse man. People are already losing faith.
According to the rules of the site, the game should be tagged as abandoned tomorrow unless Komi makes a Patreon post about how hard he is working on milking the game.
It was already tagged abandoned once, if it's about the rules of the site, then that's fine. I can't do anything about it. But even if you see the small orange little window, this game is not abandoned.

Vitriks

May 12, 2017
sure it's not. why would anyone abandon a cash cow when they can milk it?
In short
It's a standard situation and there is no other way around it. Releasing content by small pieces is a double edge sword for both sides.

So the talented artist is promising to paint picture and some people with free money decide to support him. In the end he didn't paint that painting. People get upset but learn their lesson. What is the big issue? You are angry because he is earning money without brining the updates, I'm happy that this game exist as how it is. Someone might copy it and create a game with more content and better visuals.

As a self employee, he didn't earn a lot from the start, so basically this is a pay off the time he spend in beginning.

He is deserved to get paid.

Slub

Oct 9, 2020
In short
It's a standard situation and there is no other way around it. Releasing content by small pieces is a double edge sword for both sides.

So the talented artist is promising to paint picture and some people with free money decide to support him. In the end he didn't paint that painting. People get upset but learn their lesson. What is the big issue? You are angry because he is earning money without brining the updates, I'm happy that this game exist as how it is. Someone might copy it and create a game with more content and better visuals.

As a self employee, he didn't earn a lot from the start, so basically this is a pay off the time he spend in beginning.

He is deserved to get paid.
You seem to be misunderstanding something. No one is angry about the lack of updates, but the deception. It would not be much of a problem if the developer came out and told his supporters "hey guys, I am going to spend at least the next 4 years re-working graphics to improve my skillset and the game", but he stated that chapter 1 was almost complete over 3 years ago and kept people in that belief - last year, he decided to further split it into smaller updates with a roadmap that still shows 20-30% progress. He is spending so much time in the comment sections, but doesn't manage to provide proper updates of the progress or schedule.

I do agree that developers deserve money for their game, but that also implies transparency. If someone knows that Komi has been making empty promises for years and still decides to support him, then good for them. As far as his skillset is concerned, I think he has been deserving it since the early stages of the prologue. Unfortunately, he overstepped the line between bad communication and bad faith a long time ago.

4.50 star(s) 207 Votes