deskt

Jul 24, 2018
Alright. I've been believing you and this certainly ain't gonna change that. I totally believe that you're doing shit-tons of work
A shit-tons of rework/re done u meant komi surely hasn't even crossed the 10% barrier since 2021

What I think you should do is cut yourself off ASAP, and release what you've got
Do you really think that the guy has the balls to do something now that he couldn't do in 3 years, you have a lot of esteem for him, I will never do it, he is not going to release an update with 30 minutes after 3 years :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: wait another 3 yrs and it will surely reach 1 hour
The guy didn't even want to show videos 2 years ago he always said he didn't want to give spoilers and gave a lot of excuses, ironic that just when he releases the xmas event is when he starts uploading gift and other things XD I wonder why it would be

Jul 3, 2023
It will sound like misogyny and racism, but he is Argentine, and since his currency is so devalued it is convenient for him to collect and live off the dollars he earns, it is not convenient for him to give something finished, but rather to squeeze every dollar he can amass. He won't deliver anything because he doesn't advance anything. But because you think he came to the US market to show his game? I know that there was a time when the game translated it into some languages, including his own, Spanish, but he even complained about the translators, that they didn't do his job, that is, did they translate by hand? There are so many programs that use the same scripts to translate the game in less than 5 minutes? The real reason for not continuing with the translations is that he did not want to share the profits simply and plainly. We must continue supporting the poor third world, he needs the dollars to leave Latin America. He will collect as much as he can, and when he loses his fan base he will at least have amassed a small fortune, enough to leave Argentina. And he will leave his game in the state he knows it is in, incomplete. He can give a thousand excuses as to why he doesn't want help, but it's all simply for the money. He will continue squeezing his goose that lays the golden eggs, until he sees that he no longer makes any profit from it and it will disappear.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Misogyny is contempt towards women. "Xenophobia" is the word.
I want to manually translate the game because I want to do GOOD WORK, not freaking translate everything with a script just because YOU think that's enough for everyone who doesn't know English. The scripts translate the games in a lazy, horrible, and shitty way that is sometimes barely understandable.

I love Argentina and have family and friends here that I love. Politically and economically, the future seems bright. I don't plan to leave.
You keep playing the justice guy, have fun. XD

Last edited:

unspecialkay

Dec 21, 2019
No doubt it does when you get payed in dollars.

Economy hasn't been bright in Argentina since the mid 70's but I have no doubt for you shit's look great and you're living the life.

deskt

Jul 24, 2018
OHHHHH NOOOOO it's So Over it's fking Harem'sOVER
for the third/fourth time in a row i think :FacePalm::FacePalm:
patiently waiting for the fifth part

dichted for the first time; komi the chosen one
second time the return is now personal
the third time the revenge of xmas
Now fourth time, komi's arise
I'm pretty sure the next one could be titled "the prophecy of the sith has been fulfilled."
i making a nostradamus out of me

Reactions: HentaiSlaves

kenny

Aug 5, 2016
OHHHHH NOOOOO it's So Over it's fking Harem'sOVER
for the third/fourth time in a row i think :FacePalm::FacePalm:
patiently waiting for the fifth part

dichted for the first time; komi the chosen one
second time the return is now personal
the third time the revenge of xmas
Now fourth time, komi's arise
I'm pretty sure the next one could be titled "the prophecy of the sith has been fulfilled."
i making a nostradamus out of me
cc.jpg

slothen29

Aug 26, 2020
It was already tagged abandoned once, if it's about the rules of the site, then that's fine. I can't do anything about it.
Can't do anything about it? Getting tagged as abandoned isn't like an act of God or getting struck by lightning. I can think of at least one obvious way you can do something about it.

Also doing localization work is the type of thing that should be left until everything else is 100% finalized. It would make a lot of sense to release it to high tier patrons as alpha while you work on localizations so you can also do bugfixing and typo corrections before it goes public. The snowy update going public for everyone at once (I remember this correctly right?) was kind of a shitshow.

xTacocat69

Sep 20, 2021
Jesus Christ. I've never seen people this hellbent on preventing a developer from doing what they want. What the hell are we doing to creators?

Bro is literally just trying to make a game he wants to make, and there's actual negative reception for it. At this point, Komi could literally just abandon this entire project and I would totally understand. Like for what at this point? If every decision he makes is just over-analysed by a bunch of horny-gaming, forum yappers, playing a game for free. He is actively self learning to make a better product and I hope he continues to do so.

Anyways, goodluck with the continuous work, Komi. And those of us who continue to root for the improved development of HHG, will be patiently waiting.

HentaiSlaves

Sep 3, 2018
Jesus Christ. I've never seen people this hellbent on preventing a developer from doing what they want. What the hell are we doing to creators?

Bro is literally just trying to make a game he wants to make, and there's actual negative reception for it. At this point, Komi could literally just abandon this entire project and I would totally understand. Like for what at this point? If every decision he makes is just over-analysed by a bunch of horny-gaming, forum yappers, playing a game for free. He is actively self learning to make a better product and I hope he continues to do so.

Anyways, goodluck with the continuous work, Komi. And those of us who continue to root for the improved development of HHG, will be patiently waiting.
I can clearly see that you didn't follow this thread or this game and might be fed lies. If you actually payed for this game you would understand something about it for these 4 and more years. Nice troll comment tho but it's not working.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
That's weird...

The rules for the abandon tag were 18 months or the dev halts all communication for 3 months.

Your christmas special was ~11 months ago so I'd imagine they either changed the rule or wrongly flagged you.

Might wanna make a ticket komi.

kenny

Aug 5, 2016
That's weird...
The rules for the abandon tag were 18 months or the dev halts all communication for 3 months.
Your christmas special was ~11 months ago so I'd imagine they either changed the rule or wrongly flagged you.
As of 3 days ago, 3 months passed from the last dev post on patreon. Dev posts here and on discord don't count, only posts on their billing platforms do.
And stop double tapping enter every line, this isn't reddit.

anoneemous

Jul 11, 2023

he wont abandon the game, as he probably receive more than 90% of argentines ppl get, ive been following this game when it was still on g4mejolt, komi had a great work and was doing fine, he also made crossovers with another dev, but the funny part is that nowadays this dev game is shadowbanned on f95 for DRM packages, and komi lost many fans due to his lack of organization. 2 good games, 2 devs, both in the same boat right now, life is a box of surprises

Reactions: holyclamz

ScyTheFox

Apr 8, 2021
Well after reading a bit through the last pages i actually dont feel any different about the game as before. If there will be an update, i will play it and ill probably enjoy it. No hard feelings if not.
Maybe i even get the "purr" sound for headpatting kitten as i sugested on itch.io some years ago who knows :D

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Also doing localization work is the type of thing that should be left until everything else is 100% finalized. It would make a lot of sense to release it to high tier patrons as alpha while you work on localizations so you can also do bugfixing and typo corrections before it goes public. The snowy update going public for everyone at once (I remember this correctly right?) was kind of a shitshow.
I did it because I didn't want to make anyone believe that I would post an update to just price it. So decided to make it public. But yes, releasing per-tiers is better to bug-fixing and etc.

Can't do anything about it? Getting tagged as abandoned isn't like an act of God or getting struck by lightning. I can think of at least one obvious way you can do something about it.
3 months passed after the last Patreon post. Someone must be camping to report it as soon as it happened.

No. I couldn't care less about this tag. HHG is not abandoned, let the little guys see the orange tag. Let them celebrate and have fun.

Last edited:

slothen29

Aug 26, 2020
3 months passed after the last Patreon post. Someone must be camping to report it as soon as it happened.
What were you like 3 days away from making a post? Does it matter if they reported you 3 months to the day or waited an extra week? Its not a surprise to anyone that you're under extra scrutiny. That doesn't really mean you can play the victim card here. This outcome was completely preventable. I mean if all it took was a patreon post every two months, then dang you really must not care.

4.50 star(s) 207 Votes