filabusterchan

Jul 23, 2020
some new scenes, yeah
But its a seasonal update, real update still isn't out yet for some reason
dang so Is there anyway to see the new stuff or do I need to wait until this coming christmas? did they all get new scenes?

Edit: I just got the 1.2.3b version and I still only see the snowy events from 2022 is there anything from 2023 snowy?

Last edited:

smokey11012

Apr 22, 2018
dang so Is there anyway to see the new stuff or do I need to wait until this coming christmas? did they all get new scenes?

Edit: I just got the 1.2.3b version and I still only see the snowy events from 2022 is there anything from 2023 snowy?
We are about to hit march finger crosseds we get the 2023 christmas update :LOL:. But no there has not been anything for 2023 just the last christmas update.

Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020
I honestly didn't think the next update was going to take almost a whole year after the xmas update. I'm actually disappointed about it.

kwmayan

Sep 29, 2018
Komisari - I do not see where you could be working on new projects or if you are still working on this. Your game is great and I would like to see more.

Jul 3, 2023
I come from the year 2070, my grandson told me that there is still no news, in fact it is suspected that Komi is no longer among us so there will never be a chapter 1 even, the last thing that was known; is that he was working in parallel on a Christmas version and a Halloween version that should have come out 4 years ago. We do not know if Komi's grandchildren, in their mansion paid for by silly patreons, will continue with his legacy... I am leaving, because my time in this timeline has ended, I will leave the task of informing you, my grandchildren...

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
I come from the year 2070, my grandson told me that there is still no news, in fact it is suspected that Komi is no longer among us so there will never be a chapter 1 even, the last thing that was known; is that he was working in parallel on a Christmas version and a Halloween version that should have come out 4 years ago. We do not know if Komi's grandchildren, in their mansion paid for by silly patreons, will continue with his legacy... I am leaving, because my time in this timeline has ended, I will leave the task of informing you, my grandchildren...
You having a grandson is about the same as Komi finishing the game. Neither is happening :sneaky:

4.50 star(s) 207 Votes