Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
You
Hello i just started playing this game and i have a major bug it seems. I can never go inside the guild, how can i fix this?
You're playing the beta. Please download the latest update.

Hentai Prince

Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Well on the bright side the old incest patch still works :sneaky:
https://f95zone.to/threads/heros-harem-guild-v0-1-1-beta-build-1-komisari.42173/post-2777552

Cosmetic Extra
I took 'game\gui\window_icon.png' and converted it to icon.ico along with made a copy of it that is 32x32.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Do I need to overwrite the exe with the game file? It seems like the dates are different. The one in the build is more recent.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
I'm working on it!
Good to hear. Just a quick question or more of an idea/suggestion, any thoughts on adding an immortality option in the future? What I mean is immortality kinda like what vampires/werewolves have where they don't age but can still be killed. The reason behind this was I was watching this anime a while ago (won't name it here, not sure of this sites policy on that) where the hero had a harem with some being mystical beings and others being normal humans. He nearing the end of his journey didn't want to leave those alone in the harem who were beings like elves or demi-humans after all of them fell in love with him and he didn't want to eventually have them split up after becoming like one big family. Eventually he found some ancient power source that after a ritual made him immortal in the sense like that I described earlier. Then through a similar ritual he was able to bind the souls of those who were in love with him (all harem members) to his so as long as he stayed alive they would too. That way they would never have to split up but they still had to be careful when facing tough enemies. I was wondering since this is set in kinda a mystical/magical setting if you would consider doing something like that? I mean that last scene where everyone was in the room together, it really felt like a family and it would be painful to have to leave them alone after everything due to a differnence in lifespan.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Komisari

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Good to hear. Just a quick question or more of an idea/suggestion, any thoughts on adding an immortality option in the future? What I mean is immortality kinda like what vampires/werewolves have where they don't age but can still be killed. The reason behind this was I was watching this anime a while ago (won't name it here, not sure of this sites policy on that) where the hero had a harem with some being mystical beings and others being normal humans. He nearing the end of his journey didn't want to leave those alone in the harem who were beings like elves or demi-humans after all of them fell in love with him and he didn't want to eventually have them split up after becoming like one big family. Eventually he found some ancient power source that after a ritual made him immortal in the sense like that I described earlier. Then through a similar ritual he was able to bind the souls of those who were in love with him (all harem members) to his so as long as he stayed alive they would too. That way they would never have to split up but they still had to be careful when facing tough enemies. I was wondering since this is set in kinda a mystical/magical setting if you would consider doing something like that? I mean that last scene where everyone was in the room together, it really felt like a family and it would be painful to have to leave them alone after everything due to a differnence in lifespan.
I like this question, and I would like to answer it.
But the story of this game is about everything you said.
You'll have to discover it yourself, eventually. DealWithIt.png

ianpac

Oct 31, 2018
That ending was friggin hilarious!!! I really loved this game was wondering what happened cuz its been a few months since last update that I saw. Really enjoying it and the girls backgrounds and personalities. Love the graphics and the animations. New fishing is okay and the game size is pretty big, but other than that got nothing negative about it. Didn't expect so much content. Cant wait for more!!

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
That ending was friggin hilarious!!! I really loved this game was wondering what happened cuz its been a few months since last update that I saw. Really enjoying it and the girls backgrounds and personalities. Love the graphics and the animations. New fishing is okay and the game size is pretty big, but other than that got nothing negative about it. Didn't expect so much content. Cant wait for more!!
Thank you!

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
WHAT?!?!?!?! Why no pregnancy? It adds to the ramifications and implications of the various relationships. Couldn't it at least be an optional thing?
Hero's Harem Guild is not a game where you have choices. And the story is a heavy-side aspect of the game, almost priority. This game won't have "ramifications", everything will, and will always be lineal.
You can decide if you unlock x girl, later on, that's the "sandbox" side aspect of the game. And maybe, just maybe there will be some "ramification" with some side optional girl. But not the main ones!

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Hero's Harem Guild is not a game where you have choices. And the story is a heavy-side aspect of the game, almost priority. This game won't have "ramifications", everything will, and will always be lineal.
You can decide if you unlock x girl, later on, that's the "sandbox" side aspect of the game. And maybe, just maybe there will be some "ramification" with some side optional girl. But not the main ones!
So why not make pregnancy with the girls part of the linear story then? Just a thought/suggestion, I don't want to force you and say it has to be in it, because so far the story is great and actually gets your interest, where you want to know what happens next with this girl or what happens to that girl, especially after that ending, where I felt bad just leaving her on the hillside alone like that, even if it was for a good reason. Just saying that pregnancy could happen somewhere down the line with the girls, and might make things more interesting. Either way just hoping to pique your interest on the subject at least maybe for the future.

Last edited:
Reactions: NotSoTasty
4.40 star(s) 207 Votes