beanlord

Sep 23, 2017
yo this game is way longer than i expected (NOT COMPLAINING!) the dialogue is pretty damn good and im actually taking breaks to fully enjoy the story when the big events have came. i dont even like single player games outside of this website but u make me actually enjoy playing and getting immersed into the story. if u are lurking these comments whether u should give it a try, just do it you wont regret. also amazing animations and art/character depth. keep it up. oh and the humor is godly

_Randomo_

Oct 4, 2019
I have to say I am somewhat disappointed, that I reached the ending of new materials and I want more. I really want more and I think the developer is doing a great job. I remember with the first release I started to watch this game and I am really enjoying this.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Komisari

newgrounds

Dec 2, 2017
after playing this game i have to say that the writing is good, shino scenes seem to be rushed and sunny's plot also seemed a bit rushed but other than that id say this game is pretty good, almost pissed myself in one of the scenes... but i also really liked how the characters reacted when the MC was leaving, they were only thinking about them selves and not the characters perspective which is pretty accurate.

Nemi

May 13, 2017
Version 0.1.0 was the first I played, and I felt it had amazing potential. Don't worry, I just pretend the original backstory of Lucy never happened, even though it is still being teased when the MC tries to pick her up from a chair.

There's only been a few times where I felt a real connection with the characters in a game, and after playing this latest version, this game pulls it off extremely well. Part of it is the attention to detail. So many scenes around the house have a few characters in the background being silly, slightly changing their expressions based on the conversation, and I love that you can see them interact with each other as much as they interact with the MC. Another part of it is that I feel the game is full of subtle and less subtle hints about all of their backstories. It's rewarding to pay attention to the dialogue, because the characters share just enough to allow you to get a vague picture of what might be going on, which makes it even more compelling. At the end of 0.1.1, all 12 characters clearly have their secrets that they're not ready to share yet, which makes this journey together all the more interesting. And to top it all off, the scene at the end of this version is probably the biggest tease for future content I've ever seen in a game. All of them were a combination of heartwarming and new issues arising.

Thanks Komisari, you're doing amazing work here, I can't wait to see what's next and I'll continue supporting this for sure.

• Red Heart
Reactions: gnuh and Komisari

Nemi

May 13, 2017
how do i meet luna and rest of them?
The MC meets characters in different ways. By following the directions provided to you in the quests, and by building up your relationship with the girls you already know, you'll meet all characters over time. Luna can be found in the Dojo, it'll open up pretty early in the game.

Jun 27, 2018
Other than the animations and initial character intrigue (which are pretty great!), I felt that the game was a little too dating sim-ish if that makes sense (going around and talking nothings to characters just to get to their next scene). Eventually, however, things started to come together and it really felt that a lot of thought and emotion went into each character, which is certainly rare for most games on this site. The last scene(s) were especially powerful and well written, and definitely makes me crave for more. Thank you Komisari for sharing this with everyone; I will certainly be on the lookout for future updates.

Reactions: DracZ

intubos

Jan 27, 2020
Fantastic game. Can't wait for future updates! Honestly the only issue I personally have that isn't navigation or minigame related (since you have already addressed that earlier in the thread) is Luna's personality later in the game. Her dom-esque attitude and the way she talk to you during sex just rubs me the wrong way. Wouldn't be a problem for me if I could just avoid her. Other than that I think you may have created one of the best (if not THE best) game on this site.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Komisari
4.40 star(s) 207 Votes