Bubulae

Jul 30, 2017
Hello, I want to ask about incest patch..

So I already use it, but somehow MC still call his mother by her name. Is everyone have the same issues with me ?

=================================

Edit: turn out, some dialogue by default MC call his mother by name. and sometimes call her "mom" .. XD

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
uh quick question I see two files when I click for the incest patch, which one do I donwload or is it both?

DogManSalad

Feb 13, 2020
Loving the game, I did come across a bug in the 1.1 release. Traceback as follows, unnecessary filepath edited out:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/fara/fara_assistant1 (100).webp'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/fara/fara_assistant1 (100).webp'.

File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
    cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
    rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
  File "...\...\...\HHGv0.1.1-Beta-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 583, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "...\...\...\HHGv0.1.1-Beta-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "...\...\...\HHGv0.1.1-Beta-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 628, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "...\...\...\HHGv0.1.1-Beta-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/fara/fara_assistant1 (100).webp'.
Trying a fresh install to see if that fixes it, will report back.

Caio Faria

May 28, 2017
How do you progress in the "Medical Cares" quest? I can't seem to find the bar. The town stairs location is blocked on my map too. All the other girls now need to continue the "Prologue" quest. I don't really know what to do now...

moonseed

Jun 14, 2018
How do you progress in the "Medical Cares" quest? I can't seem to find the bar. The town stairs location is blocked on my map too. All the other girls now need to continue the "Prologue" quest. I don't really know what to do now...
It's in the market. There's a door in the place where Lucy hangs out.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Importantly, when you go right to the market, and then straight ahead, you have to click not the left arrow, but the down arrow. For some reason.

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Anyone else having the issue where when you get the wine and put down the 20 copper the text about renovating goes into a infinite loop ?

Dashdog

Nov 20, 2017
Hello i just started playing this game and i have a major bug it seems. I can never go inside the guild, how can i fix this?

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes