The Spiffy Hen

Jan 24, 2019
At times while I'm playing, the game will lag and the dialogue text either appears partially or not at all, meaning I need to check the log in order to read what was said. Is this just something I'm experiencing myself or a recurring bug? Screenshot_3.png

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Airi telled me Demon roaming market at midnighr but i cant find her: where is she you guyz know? And whats the use of ''Knowledge Shard'' ?

DeusExMachina

Aug 13, 2017
I just found this, and completed it as fast as I could. I loved every moment of it. Needs minor english grammer adjustments, but mine is horrible anyways sooo its not even close to an issue. Cant wait for more, if the next update has mom son stuff in it... Ill pledge in a heart beat.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Komisari

PapaSurf

Apr 17, 2020
There is an incest mod you can add but I am at the end of the current line for the three possible candidates and nothing was offered, am I missing something?

The Spiffy Hen

Jan 24, 2019
You're not playing on the last update, right? The public one.
I am, yes. Playing on Win10 with no problems running other renpy games. Tried loading the graphics with different options but to no avail.

EDIT: Switched to my Mac and everything works perfectly. Thank you for creating this game, what you have so far is fantastic!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Komisari

The Spiffy Hen

Jan 24, 2019
Anyone know how to apply the patch on mac? I tried editing the config.py but that only made the game unable to start. Google isn't being very helpful.

Zombiex3

Jun 23, 2018
Just finished the game and i can say that everything about this game is awesome a w e s o m e.
Keep up the good work dev. I m looking forward to the upcoming updates.

Last edited:

Galandar

Aug 3, 2018
I started a new game and I'm experiencing the same exception bug as many before have mentioned, nearly in every dialogue with members of my guild. I patched the game as it was suggested, but that didn't fix anything for me. At the moment, I'm stuck in a dialogue loop with the error at the end and then everything starts from the beginning of the scene...

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes