UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
I assume "global name 'buoy' is not defined" has been fixed in the public build?
Same for the game getting stuck when talking to maria after having done a bit of mining.

Last edited:

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Is she working?
Though I did run into the same problem. When didshe ever study at noon, besides at the church?
Edit: That was it. When she's at the church.

Last edited:
Reactions: ChaosJokerX

Yrvk0n

Jun 5, 2020
I'm thinking about other ways to make money for notebook users! So you won't have to worry about it for next updates.
Maybe a clicking option or a key pressing event, where it has a steady pace to it, and changes depending on the fish

hotte

Mar 23, 2017
Hi i need little help, i try visiting het room,library, church, park at noon and nothing
Try different days and maybe level up some other girls first. Took 4 attempts to trigger this. It's in the church. She will sit there and you can interact with them.

ChaosJokerX

Nov 14, 2018
Thanks for help, forgot to edit the post i already done it. Komisari good game, i did try before and now is looking good, can't wait for next update, only problem im having is with gallery previous scene are blocked but rest is working fine. Using dg port. Anyway gl Screenshot_20200618-170600_Heros Harem Guild.jpg Screenshot_20200618-170521_Heros Harem Guild.jpg

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Yeh, found that out. Needed to get her affection up to the next level.
Same as with Ari mentioning the presence on the marketplace, and I tried to go there for a few days before I found Ari (thanks to this thread(y)) and only then got the tip to go there 'officially'.

Blaziken440

Apr 16, 2020
That's a very interesting game with wonderful story line, I almost think this is some anime-base game. But can you edit a little?? Before update Evie can talk and now she's mute? And late game Lucy is being ignored all the time. Wtf man? Please change the story because it's very UNFAIR for them

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
That's a very interesting game with wonderful story line, I almost think this is some anime-base game. But can you edit a little?? Before update Evie can talk and now she's mute? And late game Lucy is being ignored all the time. Wtf man? Please change the story because it's very UNFAIR for them
Hello. As you can know, (because she was completely changed) Evie got reworked. She will stay mute.
I won't change the story! That's how it is. You will see more of Lucy and what happens with this later, don't worry.

Reactions: L30

Blaziken440

Apr 16, 2020
Hello. As you can know, (because she was completely changed) Evie got reworked. She will stay mute.
I won't change the story! That's how it is. You will see more of Lucy and what happens with this later, don't worry.
That's very disappoited and sad to hear that. Cuz she very cute and I like she the most :(

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes