ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
I imagine you can, it just takes so much longer than usual because you'll have to wait for Luna and/or Evie to join so you can send them off to work, and even then they don't make that much per day. The mini game isn't too bad, you just need to rotate the mouse slowly and consistently instead of spinning it wildly, though I agree it got a little tiring after a while.

fregonard

Mar 11, 2018
I imagine you can, it just takes so much longer than usual because you'll have to wait for Luna and/or Evie to join so you can send them off to work, and even then they don't make that much per day. The mini game isn't too bad, you just need to rotate the mouse slowly and consistently instead of spinning it wildly, though I agree it got a little tiring after a while.
I play on the notebook, then it is difficult to pass the mini-game

SerSlender

Oct 29, 2017
Guild Map is not purchasable from the quintuplets and I've checked multiple times now. I cannot get access to the library.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
By the time it's done workupload or Nopy would either be halfway done or stopped by some stupid "temporary" error.
Nopy takes me about a a minute per 2 gigs when the site's not entirely down, which I can count on one hand the number of days since I joined f95zone that's been a problem. THe problems you stated are temporary are temporary, and I'll admit they do occur, but they're in the minority of instances (I'll also admit nopy has gotten marginally worse with that since the last whole day outage).

Update only is the only way to go.
Clearly it's not, and furthermore, that's stupid judging by the number of uploaders who explicitly avoid that option.

lietonever

Feb 23, 2018
I run into script errors whenever I try to sell any fish or use the console to add money. Running into this on both Mac and PC.
I was able to sell fish after a fresh install on a different PC. However, I ran into a similar script error as soon as I enabled console commands. For some reason it affected any save state where the console was enabled. If I loaded a save from before I'd enabled it I could still sell things, but the saves with the console enabled had effectively bricked the selling system. I find it hard to believe I'm the only one with this issue since I've tried this on 3 different computers.

That said, I think the fishing mini-game is pretty tolerable for a mini-game. I just prefer to skip the grind when I can. The game's good enough that I can truck through it. Still hope you can address this issue.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
You can make money once you have Luna in the guild. But this is not supposed to happen :(
i thought i would get the fishing rod from the fisher girl for free, not having to buy it from the catgirl witch in the booth. ended up starting over because i couldnt get my 4 copper back no matter what after buying one of the other things.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
No idea. I sold it. Like 4 silver or something.
I was wondering, until I found another one the next day, and then sold both.
Haven't been missing out on it yet.

I did notice that talking to Luna before going to bed advances 2 days, though. Not sure if is intended. Haven't checked the newest version yet, though - I'll wait until 1.2 public, I suppose. Yes, I assume that will be a while.
The game has potential.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Komisari

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
How do you obtain silver coins im stuck at 29 by getting them from lucy
and need 30 for the big room
1 silver coin is 100 copper coins and it auto converts. So just earn money in any of the other available ways (mining, fishing, sending Evie/Luna out on missions) until you get the needed amount.

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes