katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
stick to the novel and dont try to create bad minigames
the last 1 was tolerable but this is beyond stupid
just made me use cheats and forget it even exists

Boombaru23

Aug 11, 2017
I don't get it ,how am I supposed to make money ? I get it that I'm supposed to fish and sell,but when I go to the fishing spot I can't do anything,where can I find a rod ?

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
stick to the novel and dont try to create bad minigames
the last 1 was tolerable but this is beyond stupid
just made me use cheats and forget it even exists
I won't try to create bad minigames. I will try to make bad minigames good so next time you don't need to use cheats!

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
I don't get it ,how am I supposed to make money ? I get it that I'm supposed to fish and sell,but when I go to the fishing spot I can't do anything,where can I find a rod ?
You can spend the 4 copper you have from the start and buy the rod from the gal who wants fish.

Reactions: Boombaru23

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
I used Renpy Save Editor when I earned my first 4 copper from mom, found the money variable, and made it 40000

Reactions: Boombaru23

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Komisari please make more use of the autosave function, twice now the game force closed on me because of low filespace and ive lost over 3 hours of game time each time.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
You can spend the 4 copper you have from the start and buy the rod from the gal who wants fish.
and if you fuck up youre stuck since the game lets you buy stuff other than the rod while you cant make any money otherwise.

Kronoss

Jun 1, 2017
A good amount of content for a 0.1.1 version i will keep my eye open for this one. Really good game so far.

Kentrun

Sep 17, 2018
I'm stuck in Prologue Quest task "Familiarize yourself with the town" can someone help? I already maxed all girls available

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
and if you fuck up youre stuck since the game lets you buy stuff other than the rod while you cant make any money otherwise.
What else is actually purchasable for the 4 copper you have at the start? AFAIK everything else costs close to 50 or more. Also there's the cheat console if you really did get stuck somehow or just want to not bother with the relatively fast grind for money.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Komisari please make more use of the autosave function, twice now the game force closed on me because of low filespace and ive lost over 3 hours of game time each time.
The autosave triggers everytime you sleep.
I disabled the other autosave functions because they made the game laggy.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
You can make money once you have Luna in the guild. But this is not supposed to happen :(

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
Honestly, just don't use Mega. Both Workupload and Nopy support huge filesizes and don't shit on their end users.
I would but it would literally be quicker to download it on Mega and watch it hit the download limit of 4 gbs then watch that time tick down and start downloading the game again. By the time it's done workupload or Nopy would either be halfway done or stopped by some stupid "temporary" error. JDownloader isn't any better since it also has a download limit. Update only is the only way to go.

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes