lietonever

Feb 23, 2018
I run into script errors whenever I try to sell any fish or use the console to add money. Running into this on both Mac and PC.

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Any chance on a download link for the android version + incest patch? I downloaded the version from itch.io but it doesn't seem to include it. Would just download the Windows version but currently away from my PC :cry:

Looking forward to playing more, enjoyed what little I played and love the art.
Most porters [0011 does this 1 & i know they typically include the patch if there is one] include the incest patch in their port

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Reunion with my family touched me. I've been waiting for him since we were separated. Touching scenes. :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: Komisari

Stakesy

Dec 22, 2017
Took a chance on this, 3:30 in the morning we all know what was about to go down... little did I know by 12am not only would I be sleep deprived but I would be emotionally invested in both the romance and the bromance and the cherry on top it also hits my 3rd box with the humour. Seriously one of the best games I've played on here, looking forward to see where it goes.

Its a perfect game - 5/5 Me
That banged - 5/5 Friend I forced to play the game
It has a little something for everyone - 2/10 IGN

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Hello, the update ends when there's a big message that says that there's no more content left! If you see the quest description:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is not talking about Sunny! So, you can continue with the game.
The first 6 girls = Level 10
Sunny = 6
Maria = 5
*The others* = 1 and 2.
That's a slightly different message than what I had, but no bother I've been maxing out everyone except Ari, who I can't find and am stuck at 0/2 on

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I just finished the game, and I admit that I add this game to my favorites. From My new Family, Acting Lessons and Being a Dik I have not found such a good game that would engage me emotionally. The scenes and story in this game is interesting and addictive, graphics, animations also at a good level. Now the only question is: when is the next update ?! :love: Waiting for scenes with Elizabeth and Ari.
Thanks for the game Dev. :D

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

aryr402

Nov 16, 2019
Жаль, что я не могу подружиться с демоном))) :любовь:с демоном)))

gertru 90

Feb 9, 2019
I didn´t finish last update, but I have to say that i really love this game. I'm enjoying so much its story, i love the characters. To me this game is a top 5 game in this siteor it has the potencial to be one (I get pretty excited with games while playing them and i don't know if i'm being totally objective now).

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
Is there anyway you can do "update only" downloads? I can't download this huge ass game in one sitting on Mega.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Is there anyway you can do "update only" downloads? I can't download this huge ass game in one sitting on Mega.
I'm looking for a way to make a launcher or something like that. It'll take a while, but at the end I think this game is going to need it.

Reactions: ChrisHaze

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
I'm looking for a way to make a launcher or something like that. It'll take a while, but at the end I think this game is going to need it.
Honestly, just don't use Mega. Both Workupload and Nopy support huge filesizes and don't shit on their end users.

Reactions: Troqu
4.40 star(s) 207 Votes