Vicareae

Mar 12, 2018
So, how long is this game at the moment? It has almost 7gb because there is a lot of content? Or it is related to the animations? They must be really polished if that is the case.

Reactions: Komisari

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
So, how long is this game at the moment? It has almost 7gb because there is a lot of content? Or it is related to the animations? They must be really polished if that is the case.
Has approx 10 hours of gameplay. Some people got less, some got more. But it's approximated uwu

Reactions: Vicareae

jc12

Jan 19, 2018
Any chance on a download link for the android version + incest patch? I downloaded the version from itch.io but it doesn't seem to include it. Would just download the Windows version but currently away from my PC :cry:

Looking forward to playing more, enjoyed what little I played and love the art.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
So I started off thinking from the preview images "I sure hope the filesize isn't wasted on obnoxiously animating everything" as I've seen some developers do. I came away semi-pleasantly surprised (could have came in on a better time such as being able to get all the girls up to level 8, which apparently beachgirl is lacking. Also I could do for more cest in a game that has the incest tag.) Not bad. Will be great at a later date.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
So I started off thinking from the preview images "I sure hope the filesize isn't wasted on obnoxiously animating everything" as I've seen some developers do. I came away semi-pleasantly surprised (could have came in on a better time such as being able to get all the girls up to level 8, which apparently beachgirl is lacking. Also I could do for more cest in a game that has the incest tag.) Not bad. Will be great at a later date.
Hello, the update ends when there's a big message that says that there's no more content left! If you see the quest description:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is not talking about Sunny! So, you can continue with the game.
The first 6 girls = Level 10
Sunny = 6
Maria = 5
*The others* = 1 and 2.

Reactions: steelsmiter

Barrikun

Oct 8, 2018
the game is impressive, but i have a little problem with the sex animations...... not sure how to explain, but they're not fluid in the movement, the action is fast and laggy, as if it's missing the part where the action repeat, making it really bad to watch.
someone knows why? i tried with another similar game (with 3D scenes) and seems the same thing.

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes