Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Compressed v0.1.1 Public (PC) 0.98Gb Mega Workupload
P.S. I've taken all media from mine beta compressed so splash screen will show that it's beta but in menu it will show public. Anyway dev could make about 10Mb to update from beta to public so I'm not only lazy one here :p...
Hello. Most people don't download the patch and it's creating 500 comments about x bug that got solved. I decided to re-upload the entire game again again, it's just a way to make sure that nobody has bugs xD

Reactions: selectivepaperclip

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Appreciate you taking the time to optimize stuff in future builds. I don't know exactly what it is, but something about this game feels sluggish to play. If this really is your first go at programming it's an incredible achievement, though.

Maybe it's the accumulation of weird UX struggles that can sometimes leave me running in circles:

The arrow navigation in the town and the guild screens is unpleasant. It's impossible to follow where the arrows go without just memorizing it, because the camera angle changes every screen. A player-centric UX would make it so clicking an arrow on the left side of the screen, then clicking an arrow on the right side of the screen, would end up back at the start. This may exclude certain world layouts, because it's harder to express walking around in a circle, but I think the tradeoff is worth it.

Maybe the arrows are intentionally weird to make it seem like more of a relief when the 'fast travel' is unlocked later, but the fast travel is annoying too because you have to horizontally scroll back and forth. It would work better if all the destination were on the screen at all times.

The inventory opening animation seems unneeded.

There's no button on the map to return to your current location (in case you didn't mean to click the map)

The only way you can close a girl's card is by clicking the outside border. There's nothing useful to click in the center, so that may as well close it too.

On the positive side:

Pinning the 'quick view' to the right of the screen is actually great! The hints seem to work well, thought I'd hesitate to call them 'hints' because they feel required to progress through the game in a timely fashion unless you want to test out visiting every maxed-out girl at every time.

The #1 improvement in my view, and I know it's a lot of work, would be to show the girls location on the map(s). So much of the game is talking to each of the girls whenever they're available, which requires memorizing the schedule of who's where at what time. Maybe some people like keeping that in their head, but it's easier to move through the game more breezily if the game surfaces everyone's location directly. My gold standard for this is A House In The Rift, which has hotspot navigation but also a quick map with everyone's location.

Hey! Everything you said, like, everything is planned to be changed in next update! I'm aware of this stuff, but I wasn't able to add them before, I decided to focus on the events.
I won't let the game stay as it is right now. I'm aware of the problems it has. And I plan this game to be pretty big, so, making the gameplay "easy to understand" and "fun or entertaining to play" is top-list priority!

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Ok as the save is so large I'll have to upload to a share site for you to download as it was too large for here like 32MB in size.. ouch. Strange I had renamed both backup folders and just put the single file in and it worked so that is really strange. It's probably because you left the persistent file I just put the single save in the save folder and it worked. Also you have to do this in both the folders below it saves to both locations.

/game/saves
/%userprofile%/appdata/roaming/renpy

Once you can mine fishing is not even worth it. Their should be rewards for fishing and not so tedious.. Right now fishing is early on than you get the pick and you have no reason to fish anymore. One of my suggestion is turn fishing into getting the girl that loves fishing.

Hello. I've tried your saves.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Hello. I've tried your saves.
Ok so the quest tracker is just not saying that and for some reason I did not see that window. So that is why I thought it was not completed because the other event actually says in development.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Ok so the quest tracker is just not saying that and for some reason I did not see that window. So that is why I thought it was not completed because the other event actually says in development.
You have Narissa unlocked. That means you SAW this event:

If not, then you may have cheated the save to unlock Narissa. That's why it has... "Bugs".

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Phew! I'm finally done unlocking Narissa the demon girl and complete the story so far...Wow, truly 1 of the good game I have playing so far, the story are very rich and take my attention comepletely
The sex event are good is one thing, but the way you making those characters are...how do I say it? Feel like they actually alive. Their personalities, their problems, their dreams, their ambitions, their tragic past...A good developer that have heart and good at story telling, have time and patience to put so much love in this game. I can't say nothing but you have my respect sir, and hope you will giving us and the patreons supporting you more of these high quality content in the future

• Red Heart
Reactions: Komisari

cennet123

Aug 7, 2017
Anyone with a save? I just can't get past the coal thing is doesn't let me give the coal interacting with it or not, I've tried restarting & such but just doesn't work....

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
Have to admit that dumping Lucy at the end after she gets punched in the face by our bff and then left behind by everyone else left a bad taste in my mouth, even if the situation with Narissa was rather... delicate at the time, lol. If nothing else, at least she'll have an easier time visiting the town/guild house while stuffed in a backpack. I hope this gets addressed soon though, the poor girl just wants to be accepted! ;-;

I don't normally touch incomplete games because I loathe cliffhangers that usually last for a few months, even if I understand quality products take time to make, but I'm glad I tried this one. It takes skill to blend comedy and a serious story together, and so far you've pulled it off flawlessly. Other than minor UI-related stuff that I feel could be improved a bit, like including a quick map for places with several sub locations like the Market and the Ruins. Not that the scenery isn't nice to look at, it's just that sometimes players just want to go straight to their objective without having click through several areas first.
Either way, I'm looking forward to devouring the next update(s) like an uneducated savage seeing how the story continues. And I hope you don't forget about Lucy.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
You have Narissa unlocked. That means you SAW this event:

If not, then you may have cheated the save to unlock Narissa. That's why it has... "Bugs".
Yeah I saw that event.. I meant the other screen basically saying that was the last of the events currently. For some reason that did not appear so I was just trying to gain affection but none of it was going up.

robottheman

Oct 8, 2017
Loving the game, have spent hours in it. My only real "complaint" would be how there isnt repeatable sex scenes really, and the length of them are rather short in my opinion, maybe once you begin a sex scene you have the option to end it and then having options to look at different various angles would make the sex scenes way way more exciting and seem more like a reward after putting hours into the game. Thats my two cents :) Great game though!

Agrugh

Aug 6, 2018
I don't know how to continue, the quest says "familirize yourself with the town" and then I have only one more quest where I should return to the bar at midnight (which says it's under development). Luna and Fara says "finish the prologue" Rebecca says to recruit more members and Lucy says to form relationship with other members. Also Sunny says there's no more events in this version.

Edit: Nevermind had to fix the door first

Last edited:

bahamut12300

Mar 28, 2018
I don't know how to continue, the quest says "familirize yourself with the town" and then I have only one more quest where I should return to the bar at midnight (which says it's under development). Luna and Fara says "finish the prologue" Rebecca says to recruit more members and Lucy says to form relationship with other members. Also Sunny says there's no more events in this version.
Have you bought the bottle for Shino? Have you progressed enough with her?

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
idk why but I cant download anything that isnt on google drive or mega at a respectable speed. This is telling me its gonna take 11 hours to download....also the google drive link is down

Sheppard3rd

Jul 2, 2017
Great game played it from the start and i got 12 hours gameplay out of it..
The only thing i disliked was the moment that the demon got so small.. and that you ran away from Lucy for no reason the demon was already small and in the backpack..

• Red Heart

Leiyena

Feb 7, 2019
Komisari
not gonna lie but this game cracked me more than it should of, you put in some great comedic timing on this. The chars blend well and yeah it has its sad parts too, but i didnt feel a need to skip any of its content. Look forward to many more updates from this as this is easily one better games ive played in a long time.
Even the chars i wasnt too fond of i ended up caring about dam you xD and definitely looks for more group interactions

• Red Heart

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
I don't get why your sister fights at the demon's side in defense of her believing that's the same demon who killed you.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 207 Votes