Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
So i'm new here and I noticed in the changelog that a character by the name Kami was axed from the game. So what was it was Kami just some random NPC that wasn't going to have anything done with them or did the dev notice that he had to many harem girls in the game and decided to axe the least popular girl?

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
That's... Really weird.
Did you sleep after getting everyone to max level?

All first 6 girls = 10
Sunny - 6
Maria - 5
Elizabeth 1
Ari 2
Leticia 2

If you have all these girls to that level, quest says "Narissa is waiting for you at the cliff", you don't have the demon unlocked, you are in the living room and it's the night... It should trigger the events.

Please, check everyone's levels, go to sleep if you don't have the same quest objective.
Living room is the zone that has the sofa.
If that doesn't work, please send me your saves folder in a zip file
Ok here is my save folder. Wow.. took me a while to figure out that the game has a copy of the saves in user profile folder also so double saves. The saves are huge also so once I figured it out.. I renamed it the profile.. moved all saves.. and just tested with the save 1 that is my latest save so it would be small enough to upload here.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
So i'm new here and I noticed in the changelog that a character by the name Kami was axed from the game. So what was it was Kami just some random NPC that wasn't going to have anything done with them or did the dev notice that he had too many harem girls in the game and decided to axe the least popular girl?
The game will have tons of girls!

Kami was a REALLY POPULAR GIRL (The one in my profile picture), and she was a non-canon who talked to you every time you enter a "development" zone. It was a character that broke the 4th wall.

People liked her THAT MUCH that I decided to make her canon and make her a really important main girl, like the other girls.
That's why she's removed in this update!

Reactions: ArbitraryUsername

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Ok here is my save folder. Wow.. took me a while to figure out that the game has a copy of the saves in user profile folder also so double saves. The saves are huge also so once I figured it out.. I renamed it the profile.. moved all saves.. and just tested with the save 1 that is my latest save so it would be small enough to upload here.
I'm sorry, but I need all the saves folder!
I get an error when I try to test the save.

Johntheloner

Jun 14, 2017
The dev really needs to do something about that file size. It's absolutely absurd. What is the dev doing, using raw 4k PNGs for images?

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
The dev really needs to do something about that file size. It's absolutely absurd. What is the dev doing, using raw 4k PNGs for images?
They are 4k PNG images resized to 1920x1080 and compressed to webp the most lossless possible. The game has around 8 to 12 hours of gameplay.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
DUDE WTF 6.48GB?! I played lots of better quality game than this, lots of contentded games than this and most big one was about 3.5GB. This is not 6.48GB game!

• Wow
Reactions: Komisari

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Feb 19, 2017
I started programming with this game and you can tell right now that it's not optimized and prepared for future stuff. It's laggy when you move and it's messy when I try to add stuff.
Appreciate you taking the time to optimize stuff in future builds. I don't know exactly what it is, but something about this game feels sluggish to play. If this really is your first go at programming it's an incredible achievement, though.

Maybe it's the accumulation of weird UX struggles that can sometimes leave me running in circles:

The arrow navigation in the town and the guild screens is unpleasant. It's impossible to follow where the arrows go without just memorizing it, because the camera angle changes every screen. A player-centric UX would make it so clicking an arrow on the left side of the screen, then clicking an arrow on the right side of the screen, would end up back at the start. This may exclude certain world layouts, because it's harder to express walking around in a circle, but I think the tradeoff is worth it.

Maybe the arrows are intentionally weird to make it seem like more of a relief when the 'fast travel' is unlocked later, but the fast travel is annoying too because you have to horizontally scroll back and forth. It would work better if all the destination were on the screen at all times.

The inventory opening animation seems unneeded.

There's no button on the map to return to your current location (in case you didn't mean to click the map)

The only way you can close a girl's card is by clicking the outside border. There's nothing useful to click in the center, so that may as well close it too.

On the positive side:

Pinning the 'quick view' to the right of the screen is actually great! The hints seem to work well, thought I'd hesitate to call them 'hints' because they feel required to progress through the game in a timely fashion unless you want to test out visiting every maxed-out girl at every time.

The #1 improvement in my view, and I know it's a lot of work, would be to show the girls location on the map(s). So much of the game is talking to each of the girls whenever they're available, which requires memorizing the schedule of who's where at what time. Maybe some people like keeping that in their head, but it's easier to move through the game more breezily if the game surfaces everyone's location directly. My gold standard for this is A House In The Rift, which has hotspot navigation but also a quick map with everyone's location.

PrimeX

I will impreggy your mommy
Donor
May 21, 2019
I love this game, it's fun as hell. It's only v0.1.1 but already has a lot of content. I just wish the location of the girls is available in their cards so that grinding for their points would be less tedious. And for the fishing game, I have no problem with it cause I played this on my phone. If the dev plans to change it I hope it stays mobile friendly. Also, I hope Narissa comes back to her original size, can't have fun with her of she's 7inch tall lol.

Goodluck dev! Keep it up!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Komisari

seeraltair

Dec 1, 2017
Well fishing is tedious but macro solves that problem ... sry dev but my wrist thanked me for that :D
As for game size. Well we are not in 90's anymore so 6 GB is not a big deal. My only problem with this game is lagging an freezing.

Last edited:

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Compressed v0.1.1 Public (PC) 0.98Gb
P.S. I've taken all media from mine beta compressed so splash screen will show that it's beta but in menu it will show public. Anyway dev could make about 10Mb to update from beta to public so I'm not only lazy one here :p...

Last edited:

EarmesAeledas

Oct 11, 2019
Ive run into a bit of a snag. Im at day 35 and Lady Rebecca and Lucy says to form relationships with other members first while Luna and Fara say to complete the Prologue (which I cant seem to get any more events to fire) and Ive completed Sunny's events as of the version. Am i simply oblivous to something?

Reactions: tensarage

tensarage

Sep 18, 2017
How to fix door guys quest tell me to give to item but which item i only have shield and bag and other fish stuffs

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I'm sorry, but I need all the saves folder!
I get an error when I try to test the save.
Ok as the save is so large I'll have to upload to a share site for you to download as it was too large for here like 32MB in size.. ouch. Strange I had renamed both backup folders and just put the single file in and it worked so that is really strange. It's probably because you left the persistent file I just put the single save in the save folder and it worked. Also you have to do this in both the folders below it saves to both locations.

/game/saves
/%userprofile%/appdata/roaming/renpy

Once you can mine fishing is not even worth it. Their should be rewards for fishing and not so tedious.. Right now fishing is early on than you get the pick and you have no reason to fish anymore. One of my suggestion is turn fishing into getting the girl that loves fishing.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 207 Votes