lahvcrystal

May 21, 2019
This is my favorite game on here, keep up the good work. [:

I saw this in latest updates tab, but it's still 1.1? what changed?

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
This is my favorite game on here, keep up the good work. [:

I saw this in latest updates tab, but it's still 1.1? what changed?
Most of the bugs got fixed, and even the one that caused the game to have micro-lags when you open a menu or something.
It's now really polished compared and you don't need to download a patch anymore!

Harihoes

May 31, 2017
I played the latest update and just let me say this: there was a scene where I cried. this game just became my favorite. The characters are lovable, there are some funny situations, the story went from meh to incredibly interesting. H scenes are pretty good. I hope to see more from Fara, Rebecca, and Elizabeth. Keep Going you might see a new donor pretty soon.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
A question dev how long did it take you do complete this. The prologue is literally a complete game well compared to others. Some will probably hate it but since the game so big and the prologue is pretty much a full game. You should probably make part 2 a whole new game unless you doing smaller updates from here on out.

Reactions: Norbz and Nolofen

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
A question dev how long did it take you do complete this. The prologue is literally a complete game well compared to others. Some will probably hate it but since the game so big and the prologue is pretty much a full game. You should probably make part 2 a whole new game
I've started developing HHG in November 2019 I think.
But the game got a complete overhaul rework later. Almost all the content you see in v0.1.1 was made in the last two months.

I don't think I will do a "Part 2". This game is a sandbox game, maybe right now doesn't have that much optional or extra content but it will. Making "Parts" would be a mess.

unless you doing smaller updates from here on out.
Request denied! I like to and I will leave all my updates with an important part of the story, just like this update! I don't want the players to feel like something is incompleted.

Maybe the next one won't be that much of a problem because it'll be a complete gameplay overhaul, that means, it WON'T HAVE STORY PROGRESSION, that means, the same size. I started programming with this game and you can tell right now that it's not optimized and prepared for future stuff. It's laggy when you move and it's messy when I try to add stuff.

I've tried compressing the game, but man... It losses a freaking lot of quality... xD

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
There is no tag '' Virgin '' So there are no virgins in this game?
I ask out of curiosity, because in some games I don't know why sometimes there is no tag added.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
There is no tag '' Virgin '' So there are no virgins in this game?
I ask out of curiosity, because in some games I don't know why sometimes there is no tag added.
Because the people who do the tags can't always think of everything.
But yes, IIRC, there are virgins.

...or I should say 'were', wait, what?

Reactions: Qmil679
4.40 star(s) 207 Votes