c4145317

Oct 14, 2019
This is some really amazing work. To put things into perspective I keep a backlog of in-development western hgames and replay them every six months or so, adding the occasional new ones and dropping the ones with little or no added content, I've been doing this since before Patreon existed. After picking this up mid way through my replay binge I can't find the enjoyment I used to in the rest of my backlog, Hero's Harem Guild has, effectively, ruined me for the majority of western hgames. And I cannot wait for MOAR!

Almost all the content you see in v0.1.1 was made in the last two months.
Excitementintensifies.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: Komisari

Kitsune241

Aug 25, 2017
So I just downloaded this and I'm not that far into it yet, but the girls seems cute, the story seems interesting, and the fishing minigame sucks.

Spinning your mouse in circles for minutes is not fun or engaging. There's no strategy to it like "stop reeling if the fish starts to tug", you just keep spinning at the same rate the whole time.
In windowed mode if your mouse goes off the bottom of the screen the game stops tracking it, so it has an annoying tendency to skip over the bottom of the circle and you lose time going back.
The part of the circle that's lit up is hard to see in the lake area with how bright the water is.
Durability mechanics are almost never fun, RNG based durability is worse. I bought the more expensive bait and it broke on the second fish. It undoes player progress which is never a good feeling.

All the important parts of the game seems to be there and well done, but having this be the first thing the player is required to do to make money is not a good first impression IMO. Obviously I'm going to keep playing cause I want to see more of the actual game, but I couldn't just let that go without saying anything.

Jul 30, 2018
ok im having problems im stuck says for me togo to the living room in the afternoon for luna and visit evie when shes studying at noon no luna in the living room and goto the church where evie is studying normally and no evie wtf is going on

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
So I just downloaded this and I'm not that far into it yet, but the girls seems cute, the story seems interesting, and the fishing minigame sucks.

Spinning your mouse in circles for minutes is not fun or engaging. There's no strategy to it like "stop reeling if the fish starts to tug", you just keep spinning at the same rate the whole time.
In windowed mode if your mouse goes off the bottom of the screen the game stops tracking it, so it has an annoying tendency to skip over the bottom of the circle and you lose time going back.
The part of the circle that's lit up is hard to see in the lake area with how bright the water is.
Durability mechanics are almost never fun, RNG based durability is worse. I bought the more expensive bait and it broke on the second fish. It undoes player progress which is never a good feeling.

All the important parts of the game seems to be there and well done, but having this be the first thing the player is required to do to make money is not a good first impression IMO. Obviously I'm going to keep playing cause I want to see more of the actual game, but I couldn't just let that go without saying anything.
Hello! Thanks for your feedback.

Well, on the last updates almost nobody complained about the fishing. I buffed almost everything, It's possible to get money really, really fast.

Maybe you're reeling fast? If you talk with the girl with the spear she will give some tips to you, one of them is not to reel fast.
The durability is RNG but it's like, really, really low. At the Beta, it was 1 of 33. Now in Public is 1 of 250. You have been extremely unlucky xD.

But yeah, you're right. The next update is fully gameplay content, so I will touch some things of fishing to make it less... "Monotone"!

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
ok im having problems im stuck says for me togo to the living room in the afternoon for luna and visit evie when shes studying at noon no luna in the living room and goto the church where evie is studying normally and no evie wtf is going on
Remember that girls doesn't have to be working for you to see their events.

And Evie has two places in the noon:
- Studying.
- In The Park.

You can ask her in the morning about what is she going to do at noon, you can even tell her what to do!

Jul 30, 2018
ok got it but got one more question am i at the end of the current story because main quest line says get all girls to level 8 and maria to 3 but on Sunny it says no more current events so i cant level her up

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
ok got it but got one more question am i at the end of the current story because main quest line says get all girls to level 8 and maria to 3 but on Sunny it says no more current events so i cant level her up
Sorry. It's a bad correction. You need to get al GUILD girls to level 8! (All girls except Sunny)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
One main thing I would like to suggest, is that one of the best things about a sandbox game is that you can have repeatable sex scenes. Now that we are starting to unlock various entertainment with the women in the game, it would be nice to ask them to do it again. It is an easy way to add playable hours, with just a bit of dialogue tweaking since you can reuse the same renders.

To be honest, I liked Evie a lot better when she could talk, I am hoping the witch can fix her now that she is here.
She doesn't count for that.

Reactions: Fireboyo01

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Fishing is the worst part of this game.. Fortunately you will soon get to a point you never have to do that dreaded torture for fishing again! Ugg.. my hands and wrist hated it! Even going slowly at a steady pace your wrists die after a bit of time.. It was the most UNFUN part of this game.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
One main thing I would like to suggest, is that one of the best things about a sandbox game is that you can have repeatable sex scenes. Now that we are starting to unlock various entertainment with the women in the game, it would be nice to ask them to do it again. It is an easy way to add playable hours, with just a bit of dialogue tweaking since you can reuse the same renders.
You will have lots of repeatable scenes for the next update! I just need a bit of tweaking of the talk system.

To be honest, I liked Evie a lot better when she could talk, I am hoping the witch can fix her now that she is here.
Evie will be and will remain mute for the rest of the story.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Fishing is the worst part of this game.. Fortunately you will soon get to a point you never have to do that dreaded torture for fishing again! Ugg.. my hands and wrist hated it! Even going slowly at a steady pace your wrists die after a bit of time.. It was the most UNFUN part of this game.
I'll add other ways to get money in early stages of the game! Sorry about it. I'll try to tweak Fishing a little.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I'll add other ways to get money in early stages of the game! Sorry about it. I'll try to tweak Fishing a little.
Can you tell me how to do Narissa the game is stuck at talk to everyone at night in the living room before you can meet her at the cliff.. So two problems.. nobody in living room at night tried it many days in a row and where is this cliff?

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Can you tell me how to do Narissa the game is stuck at talk to everyone at night in the living room before you can meet her at the cliff.. So two problems.. nobody in living room at night tried it many days in a row and where is this cliff?
There's no cliff. Once you have everyone maxed out, if you go to the living room at night you will go and visit Narissa.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
There's no cliff. Once you have everyone maxed out, if you go to the living room at night you will go and visit Narissa.
Ok am I bugged everyone is at 10 except the ones below and their affection will not increase any levels no matter how much I get affection from them.

Sunny - 6
Maria - 5
Elizabeth - 1
Ari - 2
Leticia - 2

So I can't get them to go up any so seems everyone is max but no night event.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
The game at its current state is 6.5gb large... and its only the third update. Bruh.......
Are you saying that event can not be completed because the other event that can not actually says in development this one does not. And from the way Komisari stated it sounds like once you max them currently the event should trigger but I am unable to advance the 5 anymore.. The others all advanced to level 10 with no problem.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Ok am I bugged everyone is at 10 except the ones below and their affection will not increase any levels no matter how much I get affection from them.

Sunny - 6
Maria - 5
Elizabeth - 1
Ari - 2
Leticia - 2

So I can't get them to go up any so seems everyone is max but no night event.
That's... Really weird.
Did you sleep after getting everyone to max level?

All first 6 girls = 10
Sunny - 6
Maria - 5
Elizabeth 1
Ari 2
Leticia 2

If you have all these girls to that level, quest says "Narissa is waiting for you at the cliff", you don't have the demon unlocked, you are in the living room and it's the night... It should trigger the events.

Please, check everyone's levels, go to sleep if you don't have the same quest objective.
Living room is the zone that has the sofa.
If that doesn't work, please send me your saves folder in a zip file

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes