Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Stuck on the trying to find the last girl even though everybody content is maxed.

Sunny is pretty much god tier in this game. She was the first girl I maxed out I ignored everybody else then i got to that dreadful part. Wait for more updates lol. Dev know she the best too. Lucy the weakest link to me. I'll take the fishing girl over her.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Komisari

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
I already talked to her and met the Demon at night with Ari. Then he walked off and that was it. I guess I got a bugged game.
Are you sure everyone is level maximum?
First 6 girls = Level 10
Maria = Level 5
Sunny = Level 6
Leticia = Level 2
Elizabeth = Level 1
Ari = Level 2

Go to sleep and the quest will update.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Are you sure everyone is level maximum?
First 6 girls = Level 10
Maria = Level 5
Sunny = Level 6
Leticia = Level 2
Elizabeth = Level 2
Ari = Level 2

Go to sleep and the quest will update.
Yeah it seems I actually forgot Shino. I left her at 9. I figured her scene with the aunt was the ending. Either way I want Sunny more than anything lmao. Fara would be my 2nd favorite but I'm not into anal.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DrFree and Komisari

Vokrath

May 9, 2018
I played the whole night just for It to crash out of nowhere and yes I didn't save because that never happened to me before

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
You need to level the others.
I have a problem with lv2 Evie: The quest hinted that she's learning with Rebecca in the church and I should visit her some day. But no matter how many days I wait and visitting the church the event won't appear, is this a bug or I had to do something for the event happen?

Reactions: Kale31

Xerneas

Apr 27, 2017
I have a problem with lv2 Evie: The quest hinted that she's learning with Rebecca in the church and I should visit her some day. But no matter how many days I wait and visitting the church the event won't appear, is this a bug or I had to do something for the event happen?
If it is what I think it is, there's currently a chance every day for Evie to be learning with Rebecca at noon. You can talk to her in the morning to see whether she will be there or not that day. In a future update you'll be able to tell Evie to go study or take a break

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
If it is what I think it is, there's currently a chance every day for Evie to be learning with Rebecca at noon. You can talk to her in the morning to see whether she will be there or not that day. In a future update you'll be able to tell Evie to go study or take a break
If you're playing the Pre-Release, you can tell Evie what to do.
If not, you can ask her at morning what she gonna do

Reactions: DrFree

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I finally found some time to play this update and it was definitely worth the waiting. I just used the beta patch and the game worked perfectly fine. No bugs, no crashes, no issues with my old save, nothing at all. The only "problem" I had was that I couldn't find Ari for a while and I had to check everywhere around the town, but that was all. The hints were easy to follow, there was a lot of new content and enough story progression to keep this interesting. Overall that was a really good update and I can't wait for the next one!

• Red Heart
Reactions: DrFree and Komisari

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
If you're playing the Pre-Release, you can tell Evie what to do.
If not, you can ask her at morning what she gonna do
No worry, I done with Evie event and advancing the story to the point of unlocking the 3 MC family girls now (the only 1 remain are that Demon girl I think?)
Overall, this update is HUGE. Truly worth that 6.5GB, the story plot and contents was so good and more than the old demo

• Red Heart
Reactions: zack33 and Komisari
4.40 star(s) 207 Votes