AkikoHan

Jun 17, 2018
Uuuh I'm actually stuck, Maria literally disappeared from the game. I can't find her anywhere and can't proceed with the canoe quest.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Uuuh I'm actually stuck, Maria literally disappeared from the game. I can't find her anywhere and can't proceed with the canoe quest.
Maria is in the market in the evenings (across from the fishing store), you can buy the canoe from her.
She will be at the ruins morning - afternoon
Market in the evening.
hhgm1.png hhgm2.png

oooobabaloda

Feb 20, 2020
Great game so far, but I'm still unsure as to how I install the most recent patch for the game.

Edit: In case it helps, I'm curious because I'm caught in a loop. Whenever I enter my room an exception occurs, and after Ignoring it, (Rolling back and trying again is fruitless) when you interact with the bed to sleep for the night, it brings you back into the bathroom. Just wondering if the patch fixed this or if I'm just unlucky.

Last edited:

JF567

Aug 20, 2018
Can you not repeat the sex scenes? and if not will a gallery be added when the game is closer to completion?

Reactions: Komisari

Kyriel

Oct 24, 2019
I tried to change the files, the error it gives me is this one

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script/script.rpy", line 8, in <module>
ImportError: No module named discord_rpc

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script/script.rpyc", line 7, in script
File "C:\Users\andre\Desktop\Stampante\Games\HHG\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\andre\Desktop\Stampante\Games\HHG\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/script/script.rpy", line 8, in <module>
ImportError: No module named discord_rpc

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

Sat Jun 06 15:10:32 2020

urielisbored

May 30, 2017
I played without knowing there was a patch for so long. Got to the point where if I tried to make ANY progress at all it would soft lock the game. It was an interesting adventure lol.

megamano

Sep 15, 2017
Komisari

So, reached the end. Some things that bugs me. One under spoilers

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, Evie. Perhaps set days of the week as lessons for her? I should not be getting 4-5 no in a row when I need her to be there and another time 4-5 yes in a row when I need her to NOT be studying.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I keep crashing in Guild.. and ugg.. really I have to start all over to enable incest.. why the hell is that not in a damn readme?

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Komisari
Also, Evie. Perhaps set days of the week as lessons for her? I should not be getting 4-5 no in a row when I need her to be there and another time 4-5 yes in a row when I need her to NOT be studying.
In the Pre-Release, you can talk with her in the morning and tell her what to do, so, this is fixed <3

Komisari

So, reached the end. Some things that bugs me. One under spoilers

Reactions: DrFree

Yrvk0n

Jun 5, 2020
Ey, buenas!
Now.. to expand a bit on my review.
Selebus and pretty much the entire LiL discord recomended me this game, and since it was recently updated i decided to give it a try (sorry for downloading the leaked stuff dev, and thanks for the fixes).
Amazing discovery... the game is pretty self aware that its a videogame and plays it very well..Some of the character actions makes you think you are watching a episode of Bobobo, just to hit you with feelings in the next 10 minutes. (The reunion was very emotive).
Love the personalities of the girls (Must protecc Lucy, i fear she looks like the type to get easil). But im not sure if Shino should just suddenly forget she was getting drunk every night. But thats just a personal opinion.
Overal, a really nice experience, looking forward to future updates.
Also \[T]/ Praise Jimmy
Same for me, just finished the v0.1.1 (downloading the leaked stuff, sorry), didn't knew what was expecting me with this, cried twice playing the game, there is a lot of trash out there, but this game deserve support, just donated at itch.io, can't wait to see more of it.

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes