lancecomwar

Oct 5, 2017
Thanks a lot, I would love if you reviewed the game <3

I'll make Evie orgasm to not continue once you click, so you can appreciate it more!

I'll make a complete gameplay overhaul for v0.1.2, and there will be tons of new repeatable and gallery scenes.

The town, for now, is pretty much a ghost town because HHG is meant to be a game with a ton of unlockable girls. So, the town will slowly populate!
I haven’t beaten the current content yet so I dunno what happens to jimmy... but if it’s a town of you, your harem, and jimmy... I say the final quest of the game is Jimmy’s revenge for you taking all the women

That, or just, poor jimmy

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

Digitaler

May 4, 2017
I haven’t beaten the current content yet so I dunno what happens to jimmy... but if it’s a town of you, your harem, and jimmy... I say the final quest of the game is Jimmy’s revenge for you taking all the women

That, or just, poor jimmy
Jimmy will be best bro and just keep his duty as lady's guard & supporter and will help manage the town

kiatoo

Sep 19, 2019
Okay now i am finaly done with the current update after 96 days.
Boy this ending was awesome and i cant wait for the next update!

Reactions: Azerov

Xanatos

May 6, 2019
Anybody know Ari's location/schedule for the day? She's the only girl left for me to max out before unlocking final character of prologue, I think...

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
Ehm... after a couple of releases I play again and... Red Like Roses Part 2 and the furniture of the beach from Arknights? I missed something else? I'm not saying that I don't like them but I was wondering what else is there that I missed

yrekcuY

Jun 6, 2020
Hey! First of all, i love your work and will be definitely support you next month on Patreon! But i have a tiny problem ;-;

I need to get Shiro? Shino? idk anymore, anyways i need to get her wine but the game keeps me on a loop after i "buy" the wine for her

The loop just consists of "There's a Sign we're renovating"
Is there anyway to fix this? o.o i want to continue loving your piece of art :3

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Hey! First of all, i love your work and will be definitely support you next month on Patreon! But i have a tiny problem ;-;

I need to get Shiro? Shino? idk anymore, anyways i need to get her wine but the game keeps me on a loop after i "buy" the wine for her

The loop just consists of "There's a Sign we're renovating"
Is there anyway to fix this? o.o i want to continue loving your piece of art :3
Thanks!
Download the Needed patch!

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
I take it some of the content was removed? Given the dropped incest tag, guess it's gone.

Lazercat

Nov 1, 2019
I can understand if you don't want to or if you feel it ruins the whole very little sound theme of the game, but I hope you can eventually add sfx to the sex scenes.

Reactions: Boyoi

seeraltair

Dec 1, 2017
I can understand if you don't want to or if you feel it ruins the whole very little sound theme of the game, but I hope you can eventually add sfx to the sex scenes.
Yes to add sounds to sex scenes, is like playing with ustable explosives. It can destroy the nice feeling of the scenes, that thay have right now. I guess soft moaning is ok but with other sex sound, you have to be really careful.

Well to add my thought. After I saw Evie and Luna suggesting threesome I hope there will be some, they need to learn how to share especially Lucy :D

Reactions: TheDevian

seeraltair

Dec 1, 2017
Ok one more thought. I am concerned when comes to Narissas scythe. I jsut hope you are not going to use it to kill Narissas sister in story. It would be illogical move from Narissa to help some unknown ppl and put her sister in danger, since she was ready to stand up to demon god to protect her. Let me just say, this is thought when it comes to what may happens in story, it is just feeling :D And all is just suggestion to not go this way. But hey, your game your rules. Can't wait to see more of the story. Keep up the good work.

PS: I wonder how he fix Narrisa, can't have fun with her in current form ;)

yarg

Dec 5, 2017
I saw in the changelog it said you could get 10 gold and max effection through a cheat? How do you access that

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
Just out of curiosity, are there plans for repeatable sex activities? Might make acquiring affection...hmmm more fun. If this was already answered, I apologize.

Reactions: kamibell

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Just out of curiosity, are there plans for repeatable sex activities? Might make acquiring affection...hmmm more fun. If this was already answered, I apologize.
It was answered a few pages back, next update should have repeatable sex scenes.

Repeatable stuff I think would be hard to implement because there isn't free roam in this game.
The whole game is one big free roam, but don't let it bother you.

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes