Feb 11, 2019
i have a bug in the shino quest. after picking up the wine i am stuck in a loop and cant get out. also i saved during that loop so i cant roll back anymore. any solution?

kiatoo

Sep 19, 2019
i felt so heartbroken for lucy in this update, wtf man:cry:
True i feel like Lucy deserves much more love in future.
But on the other side she seems insane jealous and i think there is much more of a dark side inside her.
I am super excited to see what happens if Sunny rejoins the guild.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
True i feel like Lucy deserves much more love in future.
But on the other side she seems insane jealous and i think there is much more of a dark side inside her.
I am super excited to see what happens if Sunny rejoins the guild.
Lucy is cute, but she's like the overly attached girlfriend meme. Farah is cute as well, and doesn't have the same attribute, therefore I like her much better.

lolililyish

Mar 10, 2020
Help please, i kind confused does the BETA patches is needed to download for i to play the game? or just run the game normally without any adding file??

Lazercat

Nov 1, 2019
just a heads up for people, I did find a bug that if you re-watch maria's sex scene through the gallery at the end there will be an error and if you rollback you can get through the error but for the rest of that save file you wont have the save, auto, etc options at the bottom of your screen, that is why you should always save often!

Lazercat

Nov 1, 2019
Yes to add sounds to sex scenes, is like playing with ustable explosives. It can destroy the nice feeling of the scenes, that thay have right now. I guess soft moaning is ok but with other sex sound, you have to be really careful.

Well to add my thought. After I saw Evie and Luna suggesting threesome I hope there will be some, they need to learn how to share especially Lucy :D
maybe if they add it as an option to have sfx during the scenes, then you could choice to keep the atmosphere or not?

OBJ-907

Apr 6, 2018
LMAO i recognize one of the OST was from game called Perfect World, thats one old game but. Im glad you use it Komisari it's give me some memories flashback.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Komisari
4.40 star(s) 207 Votes